Who would you prefer to have a drink with?

kneehighs

Chic cafe, champagne, fine food, and creme brulee with whom?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Chic cafe, champagne, fine food, and creme brulee with whom?

• Queen Catherine de Medici
    • King Louis XIV
    • Roger Vivier
    • Jerome Fisher
    • Manolo Blahnik
    • Christian Louboutin

You could drink water or a coke.

Well, do to the fact that I have never met none of these people, I wander what there answer would be if I asked them the same question?

Was never much of a history buff so I really can't answer.

real men wear heels

I DON'T DRINK.

I don't drink either, Johnieheel. However, when I go out for "drinks" with friends or clients, I usually drink either a Tonic with lime or a virgin mary (a bloody mary without alcohol) just because I prefer their taste to plain water - even with lemmon,

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I only know of these people through history and even if I did, I doubt that they would run in the same circles as I. I don't drink myself, but when I am out with those that do, there is always a coke in the round for me. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I don't drink either, Johnieheel. However, when I go out for "drinks" with friends or clients, I usually drink either a Tonic with lime or a virgin mary (a bloody mary without alcohol) just because I prefer their taste to plain water - even with lemmon,

Bloody marry sounds pretty good without alcohol Bubba.

real men wear heels

• 1 year later...

None of the above. I don't know any of them. Moreover, I only want to have a drink with people who also want to have a drink with me. Y. PS. And then there is the question in what language you are going to be talking with them.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.