Regis and Kelly

t-strap lover

This morning I was watching Regis and Kelly, The guest was a pretty young lady wearing 5" t-strap heels. Regis ask her if she wore heels when she went out at night, she replied she wore sneakers a lot. he then ask Kelly Ripa if she ever wore sneakers, she said only while jogging, she then replied with a straight face that she wore heels all the time including to bed. I some how believe her. Kelly has indicated in the past her love for heels. Thought I would share this with everyone.

t-straps are my favorite style.

Hello ! I didn't know that show , we don't have it in France , Kelly is a nice looking lady . I went on the web to see the thursday the 3rd video morning show but i haven"t see the guest lady with the shoes . Does someone have a web link to wacth it ? Thanks for making me discover this show , i saw there is a " Heel-a-thon" coming up the 9th of jully , can be nice to watch it !

i was once watching regis and kelly in the morning and they were talking about some running marathon..the person who wins gets i think about $75,000 shopping spree for shoes......lool and then kelly started running in place with her heels, she was really excited talking about shoes.

i was once watching regis and kelly in the morning and they were talking about some running marathon..the person who wins gets i think about $75,000 shopping spree for shoes......lool and then kelly started running in place with her heels, she was really excited talking about shoes.

Here is a link to that segment, found on YouTube.com:

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

From the little I have seen of her I can only come to the conclusion that she is truly repellent. A classic case of a vacuous brain saying nothing very loudly. I'd love to lock her in a room with Germaine Greer for two weeks.

Here is a link to that segment, found on YouTube.com:

I think she really meant what she said as she was running across the stage set. Could it be that Kelly is one of those very few women that actually get a thrill from wearing heels?

I think she really meant what she said as she was running across the stage set. Could it be that Kelly is one of those very few women that actually get a thrill from wearing heels?

She's an entertainer, entertaining. :thumbsup: But anyone who can run that fast on a hard floor has GOT to have practiced for a considerable time. Like over years. :wink1:

I'm sure she knows well and good as does every women that's ever worn them, high heels get you noticed.

She played an 'air-head' on a sit-com I've seen several times, and I'm sure she plays herself very well. But she's not about serious drama, nor world changing reportage.....

Just light, flippant fun. :smile:

she was born and raised in heels.. not literally, but most of all her career has been in very tall heels. and once in an interview (can't find it on youtube either). the woman interviewing her was very critical of her heel height. she said. look. i'm short, so i can use all the help i can find and i've done it so long, i actually am uncomfortable without. my wife used to work not too far from the studios and has seen her in full sprint once, in heels taller than that clip. she's one of those few who literally can win that race in heels!!! that is not self promotion that is void of merit. and on the show Hope and Faith..... she consistently wore super tall heels compared to most actress.. and they showed them a lot. 4.5 to 5 inch were the most consistent height seen. once a 6 inch, but she didn't have to run, and her gait was a little bit slower, but not too bad. never sat while on camera though. she's an entertainer and is paid to talk on that show a lot. but i respect her heeling ability and wish i could catch more of it on t.v. (but i work) RPM

and on the show Hope and Faith..... she consistently wore super tall heels compared to most actress.. and they showed them a lot. 4.5 to 5 inch were the most consistent height seen. once a 6 inch, but she didn't have to run, and her gait was a little bit slower, but not too bad. never sat while on camera though.

That was the name of the show I saw her in! :thumbsup:

Very light storyline, with a moral tied in somewhere. I knew she wore nice shoes, but had no idea they were that high. Good for her!

i didn't think they'd do it.. but glad they did, but missed it. thanks for the link. oh and one more thing... she went too high to have a chance of winning, but it's great she did that, shows others it can be done, but not super fast, but doable! RPM