General Fashion, Shoes, Bottoms, Tops, Jewlery, And THE Spa

Nick-65

Look folks I'm all about what is comfortable, Fun, Fashionable and poractical!!! Firrst off I love Dansko and Sanita Mens and womens Clogs, sandals and womens' shoes, Crocs, ( mens', and womens',) alot of both Mens' and womens' Skechers Sneekers slides and sandals, as well as womens' Fit-flops And other womens and other femine mens styles!!! Asfar as bottoms go, I'd wear a miniskirt here in ther backyard (or if it was alright, I'd wear it allover espically with my new girlfriend if she was allright with it!!!) As far as short-shorts go I buy ladies only as I am so short that they are the the only thing that looks proper because I'm so short!!! I'm still looking for mens capri pants BUT, I'm ready to start womens as the ones out there for men are DISGUSTING especially because I'm so short!!! Please Help me out if you can FOLKS!!!:thumbsup:

I'm still looking for mens capri pants BUT, I'm ready to start womens as the ones out there for men are DISGUSTING especially because I'm so short!!!

I have two pair of women's capris that were my girlfriends. She has been losing weight recently so when they bacame to big for her, she gave them to me instead of throwing them out. They are cargo style and I can use the side pocket as an alternative to the tiny pockets that seem to come with women's clothes. I wear them a lot and may buy some new ones. They are a great alternative to shorts!

Good luck!

Style is built from the ground up!

You are short, or do you just have short legs? [Or both? :nervous: ]

A word to the wise .......

If you have short legs, a broken trouser line (like with capri pants) will make your legs look even shorter. 'Cargo' style, while being practical, will make you look wider too.

Have you though about a bum length top (possibly a bit fitted that might be cut to mini-dress length on a girl), and ankle length leggings? The idea is to make you look slimmer/longer.

Bit like this?

Thanks, I'm 5' 5" and I have a 35-38" waist as I have a 29-30" inseam But, I love Jr's Jeans/ Capris and Short short shorts, More for practacality, Fit, Comfort and practicality than anythingelse!!! What do you fine folks suggest??? I also like wearing body jewlery such as anklets, and toerings as well as the traditional rings, bracelets, necklaces and last but not least Watches!! And to top it all off, I really, really enjoiy the occasional indulgence in the spa!!! for hair, manicures, pedicures, facials, massarges and other treatments!!!

I wish I could help, but I haven't yet been in cargo/capris. Although, any info that can be provided will help me out as well. I do enjoy many of the same thing as you do, in the spa and elsewhere. Haven't yet done a manicure, as it'd just get ruined with my work anyways. But pedicures/messages? Love em! Your inseam seems fairly tall for your height, which is a good thing. Longer shirt, with shorter shorts would (I think) make your legs look even longer, especially in 5" heels.. :thumbsup:

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

Scott, I donnot do 5" stillettos as I would not be able to take 2 steps and the artiritis woul have me hospitalized!!! I wear Dansko clogs, verious styles (mens and mostly womens Skechers sandals, sport fusion, and athletics) Dansko womens' shoes, Mens' and womens' sandals, And others, Crocs mens and womens styles, as well as Fit-Flops, Womens Ballerina flats or toe skimmers or anythingelse that does not bother my arthiritis or anythingelse!!! I'd love Flats, Clogs, wedges or Platforms which accomodate my special needs as well as any other advice that goes with it, Nick!!!!

My favorite styles of shoes are Clogs, Maryjane clogs or sandals, Slide sandals, Sneeker slides(clogs or whatever is simiar) Very low or flat sneekers such as Keds Champions, Alot of styles of Skechers Like The Bikers line, as well as their line of sneeker slides for women, as well as other sneekers wnich come in my size!!!! Let's see here, the sneeker slides never died in men's, the larger sizes are available in men's sizes @ Nwbalance.com And the model is the 801!!! Myself, I'm a ladies size 11 or a men's 9 so, I'm pret6ty flexible!!! Ialso really love any Single banded slide which can be unisexed from anywhere even if it it Womens but as long as it is comfotable and practical I don't care!!!!

As a rule, I don't wear capris. But I do wear them around the house sometimes when I wear my thighboots.

Look Bub, I'm not really that feminine, JUST Practical and comfortable!!!

I love capri Pants as well as alot of other things that our GIRLFRIENDS enjoy and Certain UNISEX Shoes and other fashions that Girlfriends, Our, Or, their daughters' or whatever enjoy and agree upon INCLUDING the Spa!!! As in this stage of my life I've always wanted a little Girl AND A VERY FEMINE VERY LADYLIKE WIFE That enjoys SIMILAR INTERESTS in a MAN/HUSBAND??? Is Extremely Femine and Ladylike As well As Intelligent And Adirondack Enoughh to DO what is right to Keep ALL of our Families going the RIGHT WAY!!!:thumbsup:

Nick-65 wrote *in part)

Is Extremely Femine and Ladylike As well As Intelligent And Adirondack Enoughh to DO what is right to Keep ALL of our Families going the RIGHT WAY!!!

Add beautiful to the above description and I've enjoyed exactly that for the past 33 years. Plus, also had the "girls" -- two of them (along with one boy). And, now enjoying the "empty" nest syndrome - enjoying our grandchildren - while doing what young feeling (and looking) early middle-aged (52) people "want" (not have to) to do.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Look Bub, I'm not really that feminine, JUST Practical and comfortable!!!

I love capri Pants as well as alot of other things that our GIRLFRIENDS enjoy and Certain UNISEX Shoes and other fashions that Girlfriends, Our, Or, their daughters' or whatever enjoy and agree upon INCLUDING the Spa!!! As in this stage of my life I've always wanted a little Girl AND A VERY FEMINE VERY LADYLIKE WIFE That enjoys SIMILAR INTERESTS in a MAN/HUSBAND??? Is Extremely Femine and Ladylike As well As Intelligent And Adirondack Enoughh to DO what is right to Keep ALL of our Families going the RIGHT WAY!!!:-?[/quote

Look Folks!!!! I started this thread with the intient that I could keep it going as I Love this site because it let's ME BE ME!!! and I Love FASHION FOR BOTH SEXES AS IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING AND THERE ARE ALOT!!!! OF STYLES THAT ARE INDIVIDUAL AS WELL AS UNISEX WHICH COULD HELP BUSINESS, HELP MARRIAGES AND OTHER RELATIONSHIPS STAY STRONG!!!!:o:cool1:

Well, I haven't got any jewlery. I'd thought about a toe ring, but... "Problem" seems to be finding the right S/O to enjoy our passions and style with. Some of the members here are so fortunate. Until then, I'll just be me with friends and hope the right lady sees me confident in my heels. Then, maybe, I'll have more to add..LOL

Walking in ultra-highs because it's exciting...and it is!!

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I haven't got any jewlery. I'd thought about a toe ring, but...

"Problem" seems to be finding the right S/O to enjoy our passions and style with. Some of the members here are so fortunate.

Until then, I'll just be me with friends and hope the right lady sees me confident in my heels.

Then, maybe, I'll have more to add..LOL

Scotty, Buddy, We Need to talk alot more as #1 I think that I made a new Bud Whom has similar interests!!!

#2 I also love Women And "More Unisex Fashion Which Could be Considered Femine"

IF MY ANKLES AND MY FEET WERN'T So MESSED UP WITH ARTHIRITIS, I'D Love To Wear HIGH_HEELED PUMPS AND SANDALS BUT FOR HEATH REASONS I CANNOT!!!:o

I'D Also Love to Keep this Forum Alive for as long as I can as Theese Topics are "VERY NEAR AND DEAR TO MY HEART!!!!

I too like things that some would considered "feminine" in some circles. I have started wearing capris on occasion. I also have my ears pierced and sometimes I wear earrings that are quite big for a man as opposed to the usual studs and small hoops. I would love to wear dangles and the really large hoops but i'm not the brave yet. Most of my jeans are now womens and I wear them almost exclusively. A few of my tops are ladies but you wouldn't know by looking at them. And I also wear some forms of make-up from time to time. But again its hard to tell by looking. I'm all for being able to wear whatever the hell you want.

I too like things that some would considered "feminine" in some circles. I have started wearing capris on occasion. I also have my ears pierced and sometimes I wear earrings that are quite big for a man as opposed to the usual studs and small hoops. I would love to wear dangles and the really large hoops but i'm not the brave yet. Most of my jeans are now womens and I wear them almost exclusively. A few of my tops are ladies but you wouldn't know by looking at them. And I also wear some forms of make-up from time to time. But again its hard to tell by looking.

I'm all for being able to wear whatever the hell you want.

Thanks Bud and I love your stuff!!! And I look forward to more discussions with you as well as other guys and ALOT MORE LADIES WHOM ARE IN TUNE WITH THE MAJORITY WITH THE REST OF US "BIG GRUNTS THAT WORK HARD AND CLEAN UP WELL!!!"

Regards, Nick!!!:o

I'm a bit more sedate with my appearence since I love to wear a nice pair of jeans with a polo shirt along with my heels. A few years ago, my lady love did give me some input with jewlery though which does look good on me. For a necklace, I got this style.

http://auntiestreasures.com/images/large/Sterling-Silver-120-Curb-Chain-5mm-curb-bca-cfaw_LRG.jpg

Since I wear earrings in both ears, I also bought this style as well.

http://auntiestreasures.com/images/Sterling-Silver-22mm-Endless-Hoop-With-Large-And-Two-Small-Beads-Earrings-ea-bhch-cfaw.jpg

I have gotten some nice compliments with that combo. Plus she was right that it did have a benefit of drawing attention away from my feet when out in public during my more daring times.

If you are lucky like I have been, listen to the woman who has your heart!:o:-?

Cool!! Except, I'd never get Pierced!!!

Well to each his own! I figured when I first wore earrings, that it would be for a few weeks. That then turned into months and then many years later. Now I wish I had pierced my ears years earlier.

It is all about finding your comfort zone and sticking with it with no regrets.:o