New HH order 2

dizzy

Hello everyone!!! Well i wanted this pair for quite some time now... and now i orderd them... Just like the a older post i want to let you know about my experiences with the seller and the quality and other info about the product: basicly just another Review..... (with pics, maybe a vid etc etc..) The shoes i ordered are from fuss-schuhe.de and when i checked the site at first for these heels, they had it only in smaller sizes. So i e-mailed them asking where the plussizes are. I got a quick reply that they would put it back on the site within 24 hours! and so they did...(good start) so i ordered a pair... (size EU44) Here some pictures of the heels: (Images attached below) I'll let you all know if something happens offcourse... Kind Regards, dizzy

post-4222-133522859092_thumb.jpg

post-4222-133522859095_thumb.jpg

post-4222-133522859107_thumb.jpg

post-4222-133522859109_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the nice compliments everybody ! :thumbsup: @roniheels: haha that's the style i'd like to wear.. preferably with my corset (Sherlock Holmes type with corset... sounds strange but think it'll look fine) Tanks... hope to get them very soon :smile: kind regards, Dizzy

Thanks for the nice compliments everybody ! :thumbsup:

@roniheels:

haha that's the style i'd like to wear.. preferably with my corset (Sherlock Holmes type with corset... sounds strange but think it'll look fine)

Tanks... hope to get them very soon :smile:

kind regards,

Dizzy

Dizzy...

I'm sure you will look great. When you get your new high heels, you might send along a picture of you wearing them. Have fun and good luck!

WOW... that's quick. Today when i was at work, they tried to deliver my order. To bad i wasn't there.. Tomorrow they'll deliver it at my neighbours adress. Hope all will go well :thumbsup: greetz, dizzy

Pics when you get them on, please.. :thumbsup:

They come in different colors?

making pics and maybe a vid were allready the plan, Stilettoscot. They'll come; just give me some time...

No different colors. just this type (You could check the site...).

Hope to have them in this evening.

Hi everybody... I don't have much time:

but I have the heels!!

My new shoes, orderd from http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/

Good contact, very fast delivery.

Normally i wear EUsize 43 or 43 1/2, but i ordered 44 for these shoes: perfect fit. easy to walk in.

note if you've got a wide foot: these are pretty narrow...

Here 3 vids (where im only sitting in them.. and no apropiate clothing... sorry.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKdFedohTM

(2 more to follow)

and maybe i'll make an outdoor video too. :thumbsup:

bye,

dizzy

Hi everybody... I don't have much time:

but I have the heels!!

My new shoes, orderd from http://www.fuss-schuhe.de/

Good contact, very fast delivery.

Normally i wear EUsize 43 or 43 1/2, but i ordered 44 for these shoes: perfect fit. easy to walk in.

note if you've got a wide foot: these are pretty narrow...

Here 3 vids (where im only sitting in them.. and no apropiate clothing... sorry.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daKdFedohTM

(2 more to follow)

and maybe i'll make an outdoor video too. :thumbsup:

bye,

dizzy

Dizzy...

They even look better when they are on your feet than the pictures indicate. They look as cool as I thought they would. Now, do you have you Sherlock Holmes outfit? LOL

Congrats on your new shoes.

Dizzy, This is great news. Like you, I have looked at this model for some time now and even contacted them about eu44 size, but that was a year ago and they replied that there were no plans to make the larger sizes. I guess there has been sufficient enquiries for them to make a batch. They do look super in your video too. I have had three pairs of shoes from Fuss over the years and although they are a bit pricey, you get what you pay for. I have always found they fit very well too. The first two have gone, but I still have those in the third picture and I love them to bits, so comfortable. Going to put my order in today. Thanks for the info BTW, What is the heel height as measured up the back? Simon.

post-1002-133522859597_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522859599_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522859601_thumb.jpg

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?