Sign in to follow this  
Tahira

Celebrities in High Heels

Love the shoes Katy Perry is wearing. Does anyone know any more info about them please?

These Photos were taken in 2009, so the shoes may be hard to find.

post-640-0-06860700-1388509708_thumb.jpg

Kirsten Vangsness is extrememly gorgeous all around, heels or no heels.

She plays Penelope Garcia on "Criminal Minds".

post-12449-0-08244800-1390591177_thumb.j

post-12449-0-25328000-1390591344_thumb.j

post-12449-0-58593200-1390591386_thumb.j

post-12449-0-50903000-1390591411_thumb.j

post-12449-0-08184000-1390591431_thumb.j

post-12449-0-37391700-1390591447_thumb.j

post-12449-0-23152800-1390591462_thumb.j

post-12449-0-04626400-1390591498_thumb.j

post-12449-0-74814300-1390591516_thumb.j

post-12449-0-56789500-1390591840_thumb.j

• Confused 1

Certain celebrities never disappoint when I search for them.

If I see a photo, or they're on a talk show, you can use Google's image search to see if there are other photos from that set on the Internet.

Ashley Greene (The Twilight Saga Trilogy)

Posted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-778844.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-778845.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-778846.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-778847.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-779226.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-781073.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-781076.jpgPosted ImageAshley-Greene-Feet-781078.jpg

The above event is: "Ashley Greene - 'The Apparition' premiere in Hollywood - August 23, 2012"

Kirsten Vangsness is extrememly gorgeous all around, heels or no heels. She plays Penelope Garcia on "Criminal Minds".

Don't take this to seriously but extremely gorgeous not.

Helen Fospero appears on Breakfast TV in the UK.   She featured in a piece in the Daily Mail where she modelled pyjamas and other nightwear which could (perhaps) double as daywear.   No comment on the overall look but I certainly like the shoes in this pic:   http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/04/27/article-2614479-1CB8FC4600000578-382_470x923.jpg

A truly classic court with a properly-positioned and shaped stiletto heel (around 5" I guess), a pointed toe and (at last) no platform to unbalance the look.   The DM usually states the source of each item of clothing worn but says nothing about these shoes - but I expect they are some over-priced 'designer' product.   Anyway, I hope we shall be seeing more of them (or an affordable knock-off copy).

Nice shoes for sure, but frankly, I'm getting tired of seeing the Pajama pants everywhere I go. Most often found on Walmart shoppers with crappy looking tee shirts and flip flops. I've even seen them on guys lately.

Makes me feel over dressed if I'm in a low rise boot cut with heeled boots, a decent tee shirt, and a - - - - unbuttoned flannel shirt as a jacket kinda thing.

I came across this pic of Sophie Turner (who I understand appears in Game of Thrones) at an awards ceremony.   Nice sandals (Louboutin?) with what look like 5" heels - but surely at least one size too big for her.

More Pics of Sophie Turner Strappy Sandals (5 of 16) - Sophie Turner Lookbook - StyleBistro

14 hours ago, Puffer said:

(who I understand appears in Game of Thrones)

More Pics of Sophie Turner Strappy Sandals (5 of 16) - Sophie Turner Lookbook - StyleBistro

Game of what? HA!

I agree with you, the sandals are very nice indeed, but are slightly too big, and possibly meant for someone with longer toes. I run into this problem all the time.

This type of thing, wearing ill-fitting shoes, is why you hear "heels hurt my feet" so often. Never never buy shoes that don't fit to start with no matter how nice they look. That is unless you plan on putting then under glass on a shelf just to look at them.

Life is too short for 

(a) shoes that hurt

(b) ugly shoes

(c) shoes that don't fit

(d) all of the above

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

DWHNkrtC_t.jpg 92pSZlcx_t.jpg zIiZ31hD_t.jpg Sl9YR1WK_t.jpg ckLFrUip_t.jpg hLQvhOFE_t.jpg q6en2etw_t.jpg cync5UJ3_t.jpg UuZPt45r_t.jpg yYByZc0R_t.jpg 4VPwxW38_t.jpg YqaTgiMl_t.jpg fYjjEhAk_t.jpg X3N0nl0C_t.jpg 1m4Kz0Yc_t.jpg 16UPD1xF_t.jpg q439t1C1_t.jpg Vtggp6F2_t.jpg N21bHan9_t.jpg 5iCR74BD_t.jpg 2VKZlhuV_t.jpg SIE5QLhU_t.jpg JiHQEUy7_t.jpg 3TLpn3d5_t.jpg WkBO1IKj_t.jpg QXiojrrr_t.jpg zQgM4MOi_t.jpg ZibYqldn_t.jpg 9KUdlxbN_t.jpg 7RQF9RKj_t.jpg 9l8GTi4I_t.jpg qkDpdjcv_t.jpg 2URg3Wo3_t.jpg xnxJ3OPF_t.jpg 6kwFk8Hp_t.jpg FY9csYAD_t.jpg G9lyNUFU_t.jpg XyBRGsId_t.jpg KHoREoZe_t.jpg 0zhv5nMr_t.jpg ftphM4xY_t.jpg qrFW8Oqk_t.jpg NfsAlnwi_t.jpg o3HgoeEs_t.jpg UUOSAEe4_t.jpg d96vaDgr_t.jpg OQ7j3phP_t.jpg eG9nSQpj_t.jpg hZv1NIuT_t.jpg CPvoAF88_t.jpg FziQ9YrY_t.jpg nfyhURRt_t.jpg vs4UUWvf_t.jpg W9DI537l_t.jpg vKw3fkWx_t.jpg XicgGLJN_t.jpg wIUFCu5a_t.jpg K3AZAHqj_t.jpg Dn5lg3SL_t.jpg WWfI6X93_t.jpg L9s6vZ4Y_t.jpg 1lWfkeb5_t.jpg oQAVNPg9_t.jpg 9W9PlBzt_t.jpg B9JmkMaN_t.jpg 3K7nktGp_t.jpg czUeDkNm_t.jpg hIjwNkUM_t.jpg b42uH02q_t.jpg Hdsn0cbp_t.jpg b4DgPhxl_t.jpg hdlpnVvP_t.jpg jaRPIzwh_t.jpg vbJeZdPs_t.jpg hFPayXMd_t.jpg X1Z5tAwQ_t.jpg KyoPAPxX_t.jpg YFKT430j_t.jpg ty5YDHx5_t.jpg sYAqETNC_t.jpg 4F3Am0jM_t.jpg lBnI3VbR_t.jpg 9eH5Uqbw_t.jpg fFKhp79N_t.jpg 3Vv6gest_t.jpg 8NgRzZ5y_t.jpg t6mJIWnc_t.jpg gzeQsMhf_t.jpg gzY2tj5u_t.jpg GJxZdSwp_t.jpg XYPbsPVe_t.jpg HtZFF2YM_t.jpg 7UewLObV_t.jpg peTSKgEB_t.jpg b1J9NBX7_t.jpg Unvmf9bK_t.jpg hPeTIN3p_t.jpg gbvKWA0R_t.jpg hcrAaEkl_t.jpg kvuDNF5E_t.jpg CCRVC6kx_t.jpg Crc3zVQg_t.jpg xguPCIJM_t.jpg 7eYleBbs_t.jpg srOy742J_t.jpg JusXOuXn_t.jpg 2hebgDX4_t.jpg YSBaPbg6_t.jpg DoCjlnxZ_t.jpg SALOfPPp_t.jpg AFWGWrv3_t.jpg XLMOE6dS_t.jpg 7GghmOMF_t.jpg o71LsMKO_t.jpg JmbBkSDy_t.jpg cwfOlPhc_t.jpg wSvutdtF_t.jpg hKdHBlXj_t.jpg 8Wcwbesz_t.jpg ngmseDf9_t.jpg RWxHGr11_t.jpg wgrziLbb_t.jpg xhxJwB9q_t.jpg jzltT1Xp_t.jpg wIpn57NU_t.jpg tBwRSthU_t.jpg x5ZbSpKL_t.jpg FLn7wckC_t.jpg WCEGTNMj_t.jpg kbg5RsSU_t.jpg GZFWzLFO_t.jpg O2QC8Gzx_t.jpg CMPcu6gK_t.jpg H1Y8n0IK_t.jpg dNCjUD4e_t.jpg a4IOeSYi_t.jpg xMdOgszA_t.jpg j8EI2QUI_t.jpg h4L5f6oI_t.jpg Y6ZOaA8S_t.jpg 3KvltGOj_t.jpg S15vebFb_t.jpg MaBcT6Av_t.jpg xn0wp8OA_t.jpg GGlMyH9l_t.jpg LnmcbxOb_t.jpg vgQmEBHQ_t.jpg

Edited by azsub1
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Great pictures.  Lovely styles.  Lovely women wearing heels.  However, not one picture of a man wearing high heels.  🙂

On 7/7/2020 at 5:55 PM, Bubba136 said:

Great pictures.  Lovely styles.  Lovely women wearing heels.  However, not one picture of a man wearing high heels.  🙂

I'm sorry, these aren't the type of pictures to post in a thread called "Celebrities in high heels"?

There's no men in the rest of my collection so i'll refrain from posting them.

Oh, please don’t stop. Doesn’t really matter if they’re me or women wearing them. I love to look at the different styles of heels that are available.  Gives me a good idea on which style I might like to take another look at as my next purchase.  

• Like 1

On 7/10/2020 at 12:22 AM, azsub1 said:

I'm sorry, these aren't the type of pictures to post in a thread called "Celebrities in high heels"?

There's no men in the rest of my collection so i'll refrain from posting them.

13 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Oh, please don’t stop. Doesn’t really matter if they’re me or women wearing them. I love to look at the different styles of heels that are available.  Gives me a good idea on which style I might like to take another look at as my next purchase.  

I have no objection to the content of the post, but I do have objection to the style of the post. It is a photo-bomb. What are there, 475,083 pictures? And they are basically all the same, viewed through the wrong window of my trifocals. Not that there's anything inherently wrong with photo-bombing, I just don't like it. Apparently, some do. I would much rather see a few well selected photos, with some discussion about what they contain or depict.

• Like 1

Nothing but negative comments and a whopping 1 like.

Photo's like these obviously aren't wanted in this forum, so as i said, i will refrain from  posting any more of my collection of wallpapers.

Sorry for taking up space on the forum. Feel free to delete my post.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, azsub1 said:

Photo's like these obviously aren't wanted in this forum, so as i said, i will refrain from  posting any more of my collection of wallpapers.

This part of the forum never gets any traffic, anyway. Surely you noticed the huge gaps of time between the most recent posts. It wouldn't have mattered too much what you posted, few would have seen it. Don't take it personally.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, azsub1 said:

Sorry that happened, and I can understand you feeling that way, but PLEASE reconsider!

Edited by vector
Grammar

Posted (edited)

image.thumb.jpeg.b2c7d32b14f5010150a623cd2c13b33b.jpeg
Jennifer Lawrence , Vapour sandals from Jimmy Choo. Too.......Gorgeous 🤪

image.thumb.jpeg.e755a7250b936c40955db38afea4431d.jpeg

Edited by vinheel
  • Like 1

On 7/26/2020 at 8:03 AM, vinheel said:

Jennifer Lawrence , Vapour sandals from Jimmy Choo. Too.......Gorgeous 🤪

The sandals are really quite nice, but it's not the most flattering picture. I wish I could see two steps before or two steps after to know whether she can actually walk in something that steep. I know I can't. Whoever is beside her in the boots appears to be much more graceful.

Her foot is not sitting right. The ball of her foot is elevated should be at the same level as her toes. No way these were comfortable like that.

Posted (edited)

What gets me is that she says she hates heels.  Well, maybe if you tried something that wasn't so freaking high that you can barely walk in them maybe your opinion would change some.  Try a reasonable heel honey.

Edited by RonC

On 7/30/2020 at 12:39 PM, mlroseplant said:

The sandals are really quite nice, but it's not the most flattering picture. I wish I could see two steps before or two steps after to know whether she can actually walk in something that steep. I know I can't. Whoever is beside her in the boots appears to be much more graceful.

I’m agree with you. Maybe she should training again. But the sandals ... i would like to wear the same.