Celebrities in High Heels

Thanks for both those posts Midniterockr, it's always nice to see people looking happy and feeling the fun of wearing heels.

You're welcome. I found a good site, and have been going through it, checking some of my favourite celebrities.

Georgia Salpa is a Greek model, the tumblr photos I'm not sure of. I would imagine they are either models or random women someone took photos of. My tumblr account searches for key words and one of them is heels, so any photo that has the label heels it shows me.

Quite frankly, I have no idea who is a celebrity and who isn't. I don't consider it important in my life. Most times if somebody mentions a celebrity's name, I respond, "Who?" It doesn't actually qualify me to moderate this thread as such.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I can start a new thread of Tumblr photos, if this is a problem.

That's fine. Go right ahead.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Quite frankly, I have no idea who is a celebrity and who isn't. I don't consider it important in my life. Most times if somebody mentions a celebrity's name, I respond, "Who?" It doesn't actually qualify me to moderate this thread as such.

A healthy attitude. Especially in this day and age full of reality TV stars who are only famous for being famous. Let alone keeping tracks of celebs from other countries.

I'm afraid I must make much the same comment. At least 90% of these people listed as 'celebrities' I have never heard of. Maybe I'm in the wrong age bracket and don't watch the right TV shows.

Ah! Now Isla Fisher I have heard of. Maybe its because she is Australian and got her start in a soap-opera. I don't recall her looking like this though. If I recall she spent most of the show in a drab school uniform.

• 2 weeks later...

Are all those women celebrities?

Georgia Salpa is a Greek model, the tumblr photos I'm not sure of. I would imagine they are either models or random women someone took photos of.

My tumblr account searches for key words and one of them is heels, so any photo that has the label heels it shows me.

This is the "Celebrities in High Heels" thread.

A healthy attitude. Especially in this day and age full of reality TV stars who are only famous for being famous. Let alone keeping tracks of celebs from other countries.

What is the definition of "Celebrity" anyway? Judging by the people that get on the "Celebrity" game shows I'd say that just saying that you're a celebrity is enough.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think I have an idea what Amanda doesn't like, and I agree - platforms. Thick, unsightly platforms. Just my opinion, now, so don't take offense please.

Nothing to take offense to. It's a personal opinion. I understand some people don't like the platforms, but for most people I would imagine they're necessary if someone wants to wear 6" heels on a daily basis.

There is a limit to what I like, as 10" heels with 6" platforms I don't care for. But once again, that's a personal preference.

What is the definition of "Celebrity" anyway? Judging by the people that get on the "Celebrity" game shows I'd say that just saying that you're a celebrity is enough.

Yesterday I heard that a certain person was having trouble with their new found 'celebrity' status, and I was left wondering what the problem was.

Outside of people wanting to take your picture, get your autograph and wanting to know what's going on with your life, I'm left wondering what's the problem?

Most people who have trouble with their celebrity status do so because they are doing something stupid. They're drinking and partying too much, or acting like an idiot, which is their fault, and because they're in the public eye, gets reported on.

Midniterockr - thank you for all the pictures you've posted. I may not recognise the celebs from the tumbler pictures but they are pretty ladies with lovely heels. Lucy Liu is looking fantastic.

Certain celebrities never disappoint when I search for them. If I see a photo, or they're on a talk show, you can use Google's image search to see if there are other photos from that set on the Internet. Ashley Greene (The Twilight Saga Trilogy) post-19886-0-07595900-1375846169_thumb.jpost-19886-0-05963200-1375846172_thumb.jpost-19886-0-17040100-1375846175_thumb.jpost-19886-0-91425500-1375846178_thumb.jpost-19886-0-22755200-1375846181_thumb.jpost-19886-0-91597100-1375846182_thumb.jpost-19886-0-31717200-1375846185_thumb.jpost-19886-0-91523600-1375846190_thumb.j

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...