Stupid Criminal

That's almost as dumb ad the bank robber that held up the bank after he presented his drivers license to the cashier in pretense to cashing a check,:roll: just before he pointed a pistol at her and held her up.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Most criminals are usually not the sharpest tools in the shed. :roll:

Speaking of criminal stupidity, some criminals stole my Merrill Lynch account number and went on a shopping spree throughout the greater NYC (edit I mean rural New York) and Philly (rural PA) areas. All in all, they made 28 purchases in one day at..

Wal-Mart???

OMFG, they could have done much better than Wal-Mart!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Speaking of criminal stupidity, some criminals stole my Merrill Lynch account number and went on a shopping spree throughout the greater NYC (edit I mean rural New York) and Philly (rural PA) areas. All in all, they made 28 purchases in one day at..

Wal-Mart???

OMFG, they could have done much better than Wal-Mart!

Yeah; well nowadays all it takes is one fillup at the nearest BP station to completely wreck yer finances. But I definitely see what yer saying about Wal-Mart. So where did they go for a big deluxe meal, McDonald's? :roll:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Can't remember where or when but 2 men trying to steel an ATM machine by hooking a chain around it and to the bumper of there vintage pu truck were arrested when the police found the bumper and chain still attached to the ATM machine. LOL!!!! License plate still in tack.

real men wear heels

Can't remember where or when but 2 men trying to steel an ATM machine by hooking a chain around it and to the bumper of there vintage pu truck were arrested when the police found the bumper and chain still attached to the ATM machine. LOL!!!!

License plate still in tack.

I've heard of bumbling burglers, but that's ridiculous!:roll:

About 12-15 years ago there was a show called Dumbest Criminals. My favourite was a recreation of a robber holding up a restaurant with a knife. As the robber fled the restaurant the bag ripped open and the money spilled out. Customers were leaving their tables in pursuit, so he left the cash and ran to his car only to break the key off in the lock. As customers approached him, he yelled "Get back! I've got a gun in my boot!" The robber reached into his boot and shot himself in the foot.:roll:

Can't remember where or when but 2 men trying to steel an ATM machine by hooking a chain around it and to the bumper of there vintage pu truck were arrested when the police found the bumper and chain still attached to the ATM machine. LOL!!!!

License plate still in tack.

Another pair of geniuses decided to steal an ATM machine by chaining it to a big Caterpillar tractor/loader. The tractor had enough power that they were able to break the ATM loose and drag it off the concrete pad. However, while it was operational the machine sent numerous photos of the thieves to the main bank office. Further, when the electrical connections were severed the local police station received immediate notice. These two got caught also, Cat tractors can be very useful for a wide variety of jobs but they are not recommended as speedy getaway vehicles!

Have a happy time!

About 12-15 years ago there was a show called Dumbest Criminals. My favourite was a recreation of a robber holding up a restaurant with a knife. As the robber fled the restaurant the bag ripped open and the money spilled out. Customers were leaving their tables in pursuit, so he left the cash and ran to his car only to break the key off in the lock. As customers approached him, he yelled "Get back! I've got a gun in my boot!" The robber reached into his boot and shot himself in the foot.:roll:

Another pair of geniuses decided to steal an ATM machine by chaining it to a big Caterpillar tractor/loader. The tractor had enough power that they were able to break the ATM loose and drag it off the concrete pad. However, while it was operational the machine sent numerous photos of the thieves to the main bank office. Further, when the electrical connections were severed the local police station received immediate notice. These two got caught also, Cat tractors can be very useful for a wide variety of jobs but they are not recommended as speedy getaway vehicles!

In both of these cases, it is safe to say that these criminals were a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

In both of these cases, it is safe to say that these criminals were a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Yup! You've got to remember that most crooks are not the sharpest tools in the shed, and in some cases they don't even have all their oars in the water.

A very sad but true case was recently discovered in Natchez, MS when some workers started to renovate an old, pre-civil war home. That's when they discovered a body (actually a skeleton) wedged in the chimney. It took some real investigative work, but they eventually figured-out that about 100 years ago someone tried to break into the house by going down the chimney and they even identified the body, too. Well you guessed it, he got stuck in the chimney and couldn't free himself. But even more horrifying, at the time the house was located in a deserted section of town and so no one was around to hear the crook's cries for help. Eventually people did notice a strange smell that seemed to permeate the waterfront district, but they never figured out where it was coming from and, when it faded away, they quit wondering about it. Like I said earlier, most crooks are not the sharpest tools in the shed, and every so often they do something so stupid that they literally need someone ro rescue them from themselves. :roll:

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Yeah; well nowadays all it takes is one fillup at the nearest BP station to completely wreck yer finances. But I definitely see what yer saying about Wal-Mart. So where did they go for a big deluxe meal, McDonald's? :roll:

Don't knock Walmart too much. I've gotton several nice pairs of shoes there, including 2 pairs of low-cut flats, a nice pair of extra-low-cut pumps, and a pair of back-less Mary Janes. All in women's size 11 or 12.