Sarkozy state visit to England

President Sarkozy of France has just visited HM the Queen. What's that got to do with high heels? I haven't seen any relevant pictures but radio commentators remarked that he was wearing stacked heels while his glamorous wife was wearing flats. She still looked taller than him.

Saw the pictures on another site. Sarkozy is 5'6" and his wife is 5'11". The article was about how she wears flats and he wears elevators so that there won't seem to be such a difference. The article went on to point out that his former wife is also taller than he and has started back wearing heels since they split up. As for myself I would want a taller mate to go ahead and wear heels if she so desires. I don't have a problem with my height.

Saw the pictures on another site. Sarkozy is 5'6" and his wife is 5'11". The article was about how she wears flats and he wears elevators so that there won't seem to be such a difference. The article went on to point out that his former wife is also taller than he and has started back wearing heels since they split up.

As for myself I would want a taller mate to go ahead and wear heels if she so desires. I don't have a problem with my height.

Lol, I have this problem!

Here in Italy there's a similar case, with Silvio Berlusconi: he's not tall and he often wears high shoes or, especially in photos with other political representatives, he doesn't stand out in front but behind, where usually stairsteps are available to make him look taller.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Soulmate likes me wearing heels so i'm taller than her - she's shorter than me ordinarily, but when she climbs aboard her heels she's taller than me. Obvoiusly, i'm "well up" for that !! Wore flats for a bit today when on my own, felt well wierd !! Soon changed back !

President Sarkozy of France has just visited HM the Queen. What's that got to do with high heels? I haven't seen any relevant pictures but radio commentators remarked that he was wearing stacked heels while his glamorous wife was wearing flats. She still looked taller than him.

Glamorous wife? Well, she may be a model (or ex-model) with a pleasant enough face but she has no figure to speak of (candid picture in Daily Mail) and looked awkward and unglamorous in those flat shoes.

The pics I saw of the so called high heels he wore did not look that high, certainly nothing to write a whole newspaper article on.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Saw the pictures on another site. Sarkozy is 5'6" and his wife is 5'11". The article was about how she wears flats and he wears elevators so that there won't seem to be such a difference. The article went on to point out that his former wife is also taller than he and has started back wearing heels since they split up.

As for myself I would want a taller mate to go ahead and wear heels if she so desires. I don't have a problem with my height.

Well, it seems to me that the prez could easily manage to look taller than his wife if he'd simply get aboard some 6" heels, even if he has to go with 2" plats, and like that. As one Frenchwoman would say, "So what eez ze problem?" ;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

comme nous disons...

plus ca change (i gave you five euros and you gave me change from 10 )

place de concorde (airport)

va te faire (go fk yourself)

alors, je vais dormir (zzzzzzzzz)

Oh, dear - I think you've started off something tangential:

chargez d'affaires = bus conductor

hors de combat = war horse

coup de grace = lawnmower

... these are just for starters (or hors d'ouvres if you prefer).