New Shoes From Aldo!

thighboots

Hi there, over the weekend I treated myself to a new pair of heels from Aldo - they are the Atlanticcity Style - very sexy and very high - a bargin at £70! I brought the matt Black Leather ones in a UK9.

They have a hidden platform - similar to some of Christain Louboutins, only no where near as expensive.

http://www.aldoshoes.com/eng/storeSection/redirect.cfm?sectionID=b2c/style/productDetails.cfm&itemID=67343497&&var=d&ckey=UK&colorid=97

I decided to go for something different to add to my one other pair of heels - my Italian heels Amanda Thigh Boots. I am finding it difficult to find time to wear my thigh boots, although I love every second they are on my feet! This is mostly as I have to 'sneak' them on as I still have not found the courage to tell my long term parter I wear heels! - help!!!

Sadly I did not have the courage to try them on in store as they were having a busy weekend! I do admire those of you who do try before they buy!

Anyway the idea with the shoes is they are easier to hide and can be slipped on and off a lot more quickly if I am disturbed! I also intend to use them to walk to and from work - sadly not from my front door, but there are some woods I have to walk through so I can slip my boring shoes off and the new heels on!

What do you think??

Would anyone like me to to add some pics of me wearing them tonight?? I thought I might try them with long jeans for the casual look and perhaps a nice Oasis Leather mini skirt for a more adventurous look - what do you think??

Would be good to hear your comments!

;)

Good call on the shoes. Admired them myself. ;)

There is nothing like enough photo's (of ourselves) here. Hopefully I'll be posting a number of myself soon.

IF (and only if) you get the chance to take some piccies without flash, try to use a mirror. Many here have taken photo's of their feet, from the perspective of their own eyes. Looking from a height of 5ft down on my feet tells me nothing of the shoes and what they look like on.

Place a small mirror by the floor, or use the reflected image on a larger mirror. (Adds distance, and we can see more.) But this method isn't so good if your camera insists on using the on-board flash.

As for telling the GF, try asking if she'd mind if you tried on a pair of hers, as you are interested in what it feels like to HAVE to walk in heels. Use that as a gauge to whether Step 2 (I've bought some) is worth trying.

Ahh - I seem to have been thinking along the same lines as pump fan! I was going to take some pics wearing jeans with my new shoes, but my other half was out so I thought, go for it!!! So Leather Mini Skirt (from Oasis) and black opaque tights. Just uploading the pictures to photobucket now!

Cool shoes, the feeling is pretty defferent from wearing boots, because there's nothing to secure your ankle, so it's a little bit harder to walk on them tryng to pass unnoticed, though then again who cares, lovely choice, looking forward to hear from your expirience

great looking shoes, of course we want to see the pics, why didn't you use the picture upload here instead of Photobucket?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi there - sorry I did not get to post the pics yesterday, I ended up shopping at Bluewater where I treated my self to another pair of heels from Aldo! I love thier shoes! ;) Anyway - I only have time to add two pics now. These are of me wearing the Aldo AtlanticCity heels - very sexy!! I teamed it with my Black Leather Oasis 'Biker Style' mini Skirt and a pair of my other halfs tights! Let me know what you think. I will add the rest tomorrow. As usual let me know if you have any photo requests! :cool1:

post-8959-133522854684_thumb.jpg

post-8959-13352285469_thumb.jpg

Hi there - sorry I did not get to post the pics yesterday, I ended up shopping at Bluewater where I treated my self to another pair of heels from Aldo! I love thier shoes!

;)

Anyway - I only have time to add two pics now.

These are of me wearing the Aldo AtlanticCity heels - very sexy!!

I teamed it with my Black Leather Oasis 'Biker Style' mini Skirt and a pair of my other halfs tights!

Let me know what you think.

I will add the rest tomorrow.

As usual let me know if you have any photo requests!

:cool1:

Excellent shoes. Thanks

Hello, everyone! :cool1:

Hi thanks for the comments.

Here are a few more close up pictures of me wearing the shoes.

I have some more 'risque' pics of me wearing stockings / suspenders with the shoes if any one is interested??

;)

Thanks for the pics, those are very nice shoes. Nice stockings, too. I, for one, would be interested in more pictures, including the "more risque", as you put it. :wave:

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Those hidden platforms really make a nice look for a pump, the shoe is a must have. Someone have to bring back that leg contest, don't you think? ;)

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thank you for sharing those pictures. Those are some really nice high heels and I like your outfit that you're wearing with the. You look chic and sexy. Thanks again for your postings and pictures.;)