Another Southener from England!!!!

tsheat

Just thoght I'd say hi! I can't belive I've found a place like this, I'm looking forward to meeting people who have the same passion of heels as I do!! I love wearing heels, although I don't own a pair, I squeeze into my Girlfriends when ever I can!!! I can't wait to start my own collection of shoes and boots!!!!

Guest Loveshiheels

Cool, I go through there some times!! Is there any places you buy shoes from around there??

I have to buy my heels on line, but went to the heel meet last saturaday and bought two pairs from the Dr Shoe. Tried them on and just had to have them. Would of bought more if I had the money and the space to hide them!

I live In Petersfield. 20 miles up from Portsmouth.

OH WHAT !

Up to 2 years ago, I lived in Liphook.

................ for those not quite so close, this is really frustrating knowing that another heely was a couple of stops up the railway line !

Xa

Guest Loveshiheels

OH WHAT !

Up to 2 years ago, I lived in Liphook.

................ for those not quite so close, this is really frustrating knowing that another heely was a couple of stops up the railway line !

Xa

Would of been nice to know some one close that like wearing heels.

• 1 month later...

Welcome, tsheat. If you love high heels, this is the place to be. Good luck when you start your own collection. Let us know how it goes.

Welcome again.:roll:

I'm hoping to get my first pair tomorrow, I'll be posting some pictures not long after I've got them!!!

Guest Loveshiheels

I am just down the A3 about 10 miles!:roll:

Thats good to know. Would you like to join me if I go up to bluewater to do some shoe shopping

Do they say "y'all" in the south of England, too?:roll: (Always remember that "y'all" is singler. The plurel form is "all y'all."

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guest Loveshiheels

Do they say "y'all" in the south of England, too?:roll:

(Always remember that "y'all" is singler. The plurel form is "all y'all."

Well I don,t go round saying "y'all to people.

Hmm, not a true southerner, then!:roll: (Actually, I didn't know England was large enough to have a "south.")

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Guest Loveshiheels

Hmm, not a true southerner, then!:roll:

(Actually, I didn't know England was large enough to have a "south.")

I was born in Portsmouth which is at the very bottom of England. We do have a South and a North in England and there,s a huge difference in the cost of living between the South and the North.

No, don't tell me. Let me guess. The cost of living in the south is cheaper because it is warmer. Therefore, the cost of heating your home doesn't cost as much? :roll: (I live in the southern part of the United States. (actually south atlantic states) in the city of Charleston, SC. -- and, the cost of living here is a whole hell of a lot less expensive than in other parts of the US just for the reason I cited above. :o )

No, don't tell me. Let me guess. The cost of living in the south is cheaper because it is warmer. Therefore, the cost of heating your home doesn't cost as much? :o

Although the prevailing temperature in the south of England is higher than in the north (and the climate is otherwise generally more favourable), the cost of living in the south is higher in most respects - but then so are most people's wages and other sources of income. Overall, although there is a north/south divide, every area of England (and the rest of the UK) has its advantages/disadvantages and its fans or critics. Diversity without too many extremes, and civil wars tend to be few.:roll: