My first official out!

autumnheels

Dear guys, yesterday I had my first out in heels. My GF dressed me like a girl with a short black dress, black hair and black fishnet stockings. She knows about my heels thing, and I decided to wear my black 4 1/2" spike heels. She agreed, but she don`t thought, that I could walk in them, but as you think, this would be no Problem for me. We went to a carnival event and it was great. There were many laughs at first, esp. from the guys. After the show we had a few rinks there and many women we knew there were all jealous. They made me compliments of my nice legs, and how the hell I could walk in such "high" heels. Guys, I had the greates fun in my life!

Atumnheels -

WELCOME to the forum.

Sounds like you had a great time with your friends. Do they have any idea that the heels weren’t a new thing?

Most folks that are just getting out start with block heels under jeans rather then “a short black dress, black hair and black fishnet stockings” with 4 ½” stiletto heels (they look great by the way). That sort of gives them something to progress into at a slower pace. I was going to ask if you have you worn your 4 ½” stiletto heels with jeans but you said this was your first outing. I will suggest that a less adventurous outing can also be a lot of fun.

Have you considered asking your GF to go out with both of you wearing jeans and heels?

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Terrific first time autumnheels....this is only the beginning! You have a great relationship with your GF, very cool! Isn't it fun being able to be yourself and have that person who is your soul mate accept you for you! Enjoy, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Dear Guys, it wasn`t that easy it sounds. At first, I was here in HHplace with another nick before, but there were technical difficulties, so I had to register all new. Well, two years ago, we were at the same carnival event and I had the same black dress on, but black and warm (under)pants. Before we went, I showed her a pair of heels but she thought they were to high. So I took a pair of 4" Sandals and put on a pair of sneakers. After the event was over, there were dance music and I changed in my Sandals. She doesen`t even notice it. When we went home, she saw them and said that I´m looking now very gay, and she don´t like it. This was the point for me, to hide my feelings about heels away from her. Sometimes she asked me, if I had bought me some new shoes, but I allways changed conversation into another direction. Last year, I tried to make another attemep to wear heels with this dress, but she don`t liked it, and I dressed me as a guy. This year, she asked me, what I wannted to wear. The same as last year or my black dress? She said, she had a pair of fishnet stockings, if I like them. This was my chance! After dressing and filling my (her) bra with lots of socks, I asked her: "open shoes or pumps?" She said "Pumps" without seeing them. So I took them on. "Do you really wanna wear them? Can you walk in them?" I took them on, and it was fantastic. Suddenly, it was kind of "legal" for me, to wear a dress and heels, just because my GF was with me. On that event, I had a few laughs from the boys, so I thought, I had to go through this! But I had more "wows" and compliments by the girls! I never had so much fun! I asked my GF if I look o.K. or if its too much (esp. the heels) and she said:" If it were to much, I would have said it too you". The next day, we talked a few words about it, and I said, that the biggest fun for me was making the girls jealous. She said:" They were jealous because of the heels. They looking very sexy, and not every women can walk in them." A few days later, I met a friend of mine she doesen`t know very well, and he also said that the shoes were very nice! So I told her who it was, and that he is gay. That wasn`t the best Idea, because she fears, that i could get gay too. In the last week, we met some of our friends, and she told every one of them, how good I was looking an carnival, and how high my heels were. At first, I felt uncomfy when she told his, but now, it feels more and more "normal" for me.

• 1 month later...

Congratulations autumnheels, on your outing, your outfit, and your supportive girlfriend. It sounds like this is just the start for the both of you dressing in coordinated outfits and high heels together. I hope the two of you have continued fun together. Welcome to this website and hope to hear more stories and see more pictures!;)