New Heels in Mens Styles

CassieJ

They are nice styles, but.........if only they came in LARGER sizes. It's the usual "stops too small for me" syndrome, but I'm sure there are some who happen to be lucky enough to wear what sizes they DO offer that'll love walking in those.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

FYI - Many of these are available in larger sizes, just not at Nordstrom. I have 2 pair listed on their site in 11 and they only go to 10 on the Nordstrom site. If you see something you like, search the web by manufacturer...it might be available in larger sizes. CJ

Just bought a pair similar to these at Payless for only 14.99. With Dr. Sholes foot beds they are pretty confortable. Jeans cover them well because the heel tucks under the shoe. I can get out of the house without my wife noticing. I think Payless goes to size 12. Mine are 10's.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great finds. I especially liked the Franco Sarto and the magia oxfords. It would be great to find shoes like these in the men section.

And if they do appear in the men's shoe section, well, we'll savor this small victory and definitely be moving forward.