Pumps from Italian Heels

shus

Hello all, It's been a while since I posted here but I came across a pair of pumps from Italian Heels and I wonder what size I have to order. I usually take a size 44 European size but should I order a size 45 with this height? What are others experiences with the choice of size? Are Italian Heels running true to size or are they smaller or larger?

post-7271-133522850254_thumb.jpg

Hi, I have ordered 2 pairs of shoes @ italian heels. I have to said that they are following the size. My size is 44 eur (between 11 and 11 1/2 US) and each time i ordered 44 and it was perfect. For the heel hight, 12cm referenced on the web site is the same height as 4.5" for pumps coming from howcool.

As per the website, 9 US M is equal to 42 Eur. If you are more close from 9 1/2 than 9, I will suggest you to go for 43. If you still don't know, you can download on the website a measuring form. My size is 44 and I have no problem with the italianheels size (just with the delivery time :smile: )

As per the website, 9 US M is equal to 42 Eur. If you are more close from 9 1/2 than 9, I will suggest you to go for 43. If you still don't know, you can download on the website a measuring form.

My size is 44 and I have no problem with the italianheels size (just with the delivery time :smile: )

Beware I'm not sure of that : my size is 42,5 Eur which corresponds to UK 9 and to US 11, sometimes US 12.

Dear Marion, I'm speaking about US M shoe size... US M 11 equal to US W 12.5. Yes indeed US Woman size 11 is equal to Eur 42.5. By the way it is more easy with Eur sizes, there is no difference between man and woman, and thus no way to make mistakes... I'm always afraid to order shoes on US website regarding the shoe sizes, I'm never 100% sure if they are speking about US M or US W.

• 2 weeks later...

I brought a pair of thigh boots - Amanda style from Italian heels - I am normally a UK9 - I brought a european 44 which fit fine.

They make brilliant boots!

Hi thighboots, can you tell me what the calf sizes are on the 44's as I was looking at those Amanda's a few months ago. Thanks.

Good choice, you will not be dissapointed! I am wearing mine now and they are just so brilliant! The calf measures about 16 inches when the boots are being worn. The heel on the 44's is about 5 inches. The silver nappa lining is great as well ................ cant think of anything bad other than I dont get to wear them enough! If I can help anymore or you want any more details pics before you buy PM me. :santa_hat:

• 2 months later...