New pics please comment!

herheels wrote:

It was a family thing for christmas, im sure they would of had alot to say if they all saw the shoes. Thats the ONLY reason they were semi hiden.

They would all critsize and think/call me a stripper.

Ok; but I still don't understand why you would want to hide a nice pair of shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Show them, hide them, either way you are wearing them. Wearing heels for me is what I want to do. I want to be comfortable so in different situations I do what I am comfortable with. But I'm wearing heels and that is important to me. Big thumbs up to ya.

Its just the family christmas party i went to. I didnt want them to think bad of me since i wore 6" heels to a christmas party. Alot wear 4" pumps and well they are nice i like plats w/ 6" heel alot more. For the people here that understand thanks alot.

Its just the family christmas party i went to. I didnt want them to think bad of me since i wore 6" heels to a christmas party. Alot wear 4" pumps and well they are nice i like plats w/ 6" heel alot more.

For the people here that understand thanks alot.

I totaly understand. Your welcome.

real men wear heels

In olden days, a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking. Now heaven knows, anything goes. Likewise the fact that the heels are hidden can make them look more alluring

So what's all the fuss about?