Choice for Xmas

Marcus

Myself, if I were going to wear them out, (stretch) and wear them in (patent) as patent atracts to much attention.

If you only can buy one pair, then I agree.

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Marcus, You don't make it easy for yourself. One thing I have noticed, the first pair of boots with the red front is only left in two sizes, :wave: so be carefull with these ones if they are not in your size anymore not to choose them. I wish you good luck, they are all cool and nice looking, but I just did my purchase and bought a few extreme high heels from pleaser. I hoop to have them somewhere next week Again have fun in your choise.:smile: FL

FoxyLady

:mecry:Damn it's true, I didn't notice!!!

Well the last pair heels are too low (less than 5") so I return to the first two possibilities ==> stretch patent (5.5" :wave:, still too low). For street heeling I'll use another pair of lower boots (4").

PS: and these, simply perfect...:smile:

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?