New boots!

chris100575

After a bit of a hiatus from buying heels one of my regular ebay trawls turned up these.

I've sort of fancied a pair of wedge boots for a while, but hadn't seen any that I particularly liked. I'm thinking that they may be a good alternative to my Malicia collection for wearing out. I'll see how they look under jeans, and what my GF thinks, but I reckon they'll be fine.

Chris

Yes, I like them, too. With all that cuff and lacings, you will have to wear them over (outside) your pants (jeans) in full view of everyone.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Bubba: wearing them outside jeans is a possibility but I'll have to save that for when I'm feeling very brave! I usually wear straight-leg jeans, so they should fit over the cuff with no problems. Dr Shoe: You have a pair of these too? The only problem is that with me leaving my job and moving house at the end of the week I've had to ask for them to be posted to my GF's, which means I won't get them until weekend at the earliest. On the upside, it means when they arrive I can wear them! Chris