Is size important

Mr MP

Hi everyone, my first thread on here so i thought i would start off with asking a question. I have what i would call a curse connected to shoes and heels but in some ways i would guess you guys on here would say, its a gift.. i wonder. As i am male you maybe surprised to hear that my shoe size in UK is size 5 !! yes a 5:mecry: . Now this does present me with huge problems finding mens shoes. as mens really start in UK at 6. but of course if i was to wear ladies i have no problem. In fact i think i look quite good in them:clap: . is size a problem to you? Mr MP

I'm EU43 and it's quite difficult to get nice shoes/ boots for me [of course I don't even mention these ugly, flat "men's" shoes!]. Small-footedness would definitely be a gift for me, but I guess I'm fine with my size. And BTW, if you still need low-heeled "masculine" oxfords, you can find them in female section as well.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

Hi everyone, my first thread on here so i thought i would start off with asking a question. I have what i would call a curse connected to shoes and heels but in some ways i would guess you guys on here would say, its a gift.. i wonder.

As i am male you maybe surprised to hear that my shoe size in UK is size 5 !! yes a 5:mecry: . Now this does present me with huge problems finding mens shoes. as mens really start in UK at 6. but of course if i was to wear ladies i have no problem. In fact i think i look quite good in them:clap: .

is size a problem to you?

Mr MP

Hi, Mr MP and welcome to HHplace. It sounds like you have the flip side of the situation most of we heelers face -- most of us have feet that are on the large side of the womens' shoe distribution. You are more toward the middle and most of us will consider you very lucky because you will be able to find almost anything you like in your size. Most of us face a continual let-down when we see something we like but the biggest size available is a size or two smaller than what we can wear. Definitely a problem. Have fun!

Another note concerning shoe sizing -- You will do yourself a favor if you take some care in fitting your heels well. Fit is important with any shoe but with heels it takes on added importance. If you expect to wear heels comfortably they absolutely must fit you well.

Have a happy time!

I am a mens size 9 to 9.5 US/CDA, I take a Lady's 11 US without any problems and a size 43 European. I have not had many problems finding shoes/Boots. Cathy on the other hand does have a few problems as she takes a Lady's size 5 even as low as a 4.5 US. So many shoes/Boots don't even start till size 6 so we tend to shop for her mostly in European makes where sizes are smaller and we also have some of her Boots custom made. She is currently awaiting a pair of Loretta Jean Gaborit Boots that are being custom made. Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

The best thing is to check the size comparison charts and use them for an approximation of your size in a ladies' style. As others have mentioned there can be a considerable variance between brands and even within brands. I were a US 8 men's and usually wear ladies 10 without problems but I have found some smaller and larger. After you try on a few pairs you'll get the picture. With your size you have a built-in excuse to wear women's shoes because you can't find any men's in your size. There are lots in here who would love to have your problem!! Good luck and welcome....

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

If I had smaller feet, I'd probably have an out of control shoe habit.

You and me both. I am a 12, womans and I buy any thing my feet will fit into with a heel. Well... when I have money. I wish I can fit into 11's.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Nope, this isn't a problem at all. I have a size UK8, EU41. This seems to be an average female size. The only problem I have is with knee high boots and higher (tighthigh). I have quite large calfs, so I am restricted in this category...:smile: FL

FoxyLady

Guest Loveshiheels

I have a size problem being a uk size 10. Very few shops will do size 10. I found 1 shop, but the heel height on these shoes about 3" high.