Time to say HI

Hello everyone,

I have been reading on this forum for more than a year. Since I am not the talkative kind I was satisfied by only reading until you started to attach images rather than link them, making them not viewable to unregistered guests. That is the only reason why I finally decided to get registered.

Concerning myself: I'm an almost 37 years old male. I started trying on my moms heels at about 12??, I don't exactly remember... Anyway my first own pair was a pair of 5 cm gold colored pumps when I was 18, bought at an "end of summer season" sale. I hid them in my car trunk until I finished high school.

During my time on college I started wearing all kinds of heeled shoes hidden under long pants, and thats what I still do.

I'm wearing "womens shoes" even to work, usually 5 - 8 cm block type heels, hidden under pants. I think some of my collegues may have noticed, but only one made a remark about "my unusual choice of footwear" so far. At home I also wear long skirts sometimes, sometimes even at the supermarket, but never to work (I still don't dare).

The reason beeing maybe that I am 4XL. It doesn't look right, even though it feels good.

Over the years I have build up a collection of hundreds of shoes and other clothing. It is getting too much. I think I need to clean out my cellar one of these days...

So, I think that's enough ranting for today. Maybe I can get myself up to write some answers to other posts every now and then.

Cheers

Markus

Hey Markus Thanks for taking the time to come out of the woodwork, its great to finally see more long term users signup and actually take part 8) Look forward to hearing more from you in the future:smile:

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!

Hello Markus and welcome. We are glad you have ventured into the connecting side via the discussion topics. We look forward to getting to know you better and hope you will be able to join us all in London at the World Heel Meet in February, Feb 16, 2008? david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

hello there, I'm an old man I think. But I'm wearing garters, stockings and heels for over 30 years. I still like it. I allways told my gf about my habit. There was no problem. My gf died almost 2 years ago. I miss her so much. We bought her a pair of shoes in the LSB store. What a wonderfull stiles they had. I still have the shoes we bought in the LSB store. And I'm still wearing my garters, stockings (allways 50') and heels. greetings

Hi Heelsfeel: Glad to have you here. Nice to have you join our fourm. You say you are an "old man." How old are you? I bet there is more than one member of our group that is as old as you are :unsure: Do you wear your heels outside of your house, in public? Sorry to hear about your gf. 8)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hello, Thank you for your reply. No I nowadays go out no more in heels outdoors. I did when my gf was living. She lived in Amsterdam and we went out on heels both. She wore 4"and I allways (at least as allways) 6". I needed her arm support! She liked it. People some starded at us, but most of the time nobody seemed to noticed I was wearing heels. Oh, I'm a 61 years old high heels and stocking wearer. I wear garters and stockings every day and indoors my heels as my neighbours would not accept it (I think). Hear from you Feelheels No heels without stockings, no stockings without heels