First Time Out In PROPER Heels!

RichardLynch

Ive been out in public before but wearing wedge heeled boots under jeans.

But the other day I was staying at Disneyland Paris and me and my friend decided to walk to the local Petrol Station for cheap snacks to eat in our hotel... so I decided to wear my heels I had packed:

http://www.faith.co.uk/productdetails.aspx?pid=612400&language=en-GB&cid=

I loved it! The thrill of the whole thing.. The clicking of the heel on the ground and to be honest no1 really cares. i think a little girl noticed but obviously that doesnt count!

I would DEFINATLY do it again and am trying to arrange any old evening out just to wear my heels!!

YAY!

Way to go dude. You'll find that most times out in heels are good times. Your right, no 1 really cares. Not very often you will get a strange look or stare or a girl or guy will whisper to their friend or partner and point but thats about it. Enjoy who you are and don't let anybody stand in the way of your pleasure.

real men wear heels

Congrats to you, my friend! The very first time is always the hardest, but it invariably gets easier, and more fun, from there. More power to you!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I join with the congratulations on your first outing. It does get easier and more fun as you get used to the idea that it’s just another pair of shoes/boots. By the way, being noticed by little kids does count. They are more likely to yell, “Hey look at his shoes” than adults are. 8) Enjoy your shoes.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

• 2 weeks later...

Those are some very nice shoes. Well done. Since moving into my new flat I've been freestyling every day I've been off duty from work. Monday, I wore mary-jane flats around my new area, Tuesday, Mary-Jane wedges to a local outlet mall, and today, some black 2-3inch heeled ankle boots to the library and shops. It really is easy!

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

• 2 weeks later...

I did it again this evening!!!

Wore these out round town and eventually to the cinema:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/RichardLynch/417100.jpg

Im sure people noticed as well but you know what... I didnt care what they thought. The fact they kept it to themselves was a great feeling.

I always thought to myself that the only was I was ever going to go out in heels was to replaced the top pieces with rubber ones as to not make so much noise when walking, but you know what.... thats what makes the experience and reminds me im wearing high heels!

I was purposly trying to walk on solid surfaces just to hear my heels! Im on a high! Bring on the next night out!!!!

Xxxx

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I would just like to congratulate you on going out and being yourself. I've just joined this site, i came across this site by accident a few days ago, but im extremely glad i did. I was out with my girlfriend last week, and bought some knee high boots( my girlfriend is fine about it). We got on a bus to go to another town, so i out my boots on when i was on the bus. We got off the bus and went for shopping in town. I felt quite nervous and scared as it was my first time out in heels( i was wearing them under my jeans). I really enjoyed wearing them out, and my girlfriend found it quite funny. Unfortunately someone saw me and told my sister who in turn told my mum ( I still live at home with my family), my mum questioned me about it, and thinks i'm secretly gay and will come out one day, lol. (i'm not gay, bi-curious though). Anyway, I'm just gaggin to get out wear my boots again, just worried someone that i know will see me :wave:. Sorry about the long post. I've got loads of respect for those guys that are comfortably walking out and about in their heels. Fair play :smile:

My daughter just informed me that as my wife were out shopping last Sat. that a fem. co worker and her children seen me and their mom pointed out that she worked with me and said "look, he's wearing heels" and her kids said "those are cool!!!". LOL

real men wear heels