Want to confess to my English teacher

Marcus

Well, let's tell the story from the very beginning. My passion for heels started when I was about 12. Since then my love for stilettos and women shoes has grown, greater and stronger. At the highschool, 2nd year, the miracle: changing all the teachers from a year to the next, it happened that my new English teacher was an heel lover! I'm sure you can realize my happiness. That characteristic was clear for she changed in 9 month at least 15 different pairs of shoes, never lower than 4". Also she was always looking her sharp points, staring in love (and I could understand her, her shoes were really gorgeous!) Just after the second day of school I discovered that her birthday is on the same day of mine. A sign of Destiny? I don't know... What I want to clarify is that, despite we were in always harmony, it wasn't and is not a platonic love or similar. The 2nd year of highschool was the only one with her, 'cause the next year teachers were changed again. However I'm still in touch with her: we meet almost every day along the corridors, talking about everything. Everything, except the first thing I noticed when I saw her: her heels, actually. For fear. Now I'm at the last year and during this summer I was thinking whether telling her or not about the heels. Considering that this, as I said, the last year, I've nothing to lose. But I'm still not really convinced. What should I do? Please give me some advice!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Perhaps you could start by complimenting her and saying how gorgeous her shoes are then move on to how it's a shame that boys can't wear shoes like that and see what she says...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Now that I read this I remember my 6th grade english teacher. I couldn't stop staring at her shoes and the way she walked around the class while she read some story. I clearly remember one time I must have looked at her shoes too long because she looked right at me with one of those looks that says "ok, this is a bit weird¨ or "are you looking at my shoes?" I think it was the first time I really observed high heel shoes.

Find some girls your own age and stay away from your teachers.

I disagree, he's 17 and has to build relationships with both adults and peers.

If he were pursuing something romantic, that's different, but I don't gather that to be the case here. At least, it better not be...

and I'd follow Dr Shoe's advice.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

...if you are about to graduate and you have approached her about staying in touch why not say "goodbye" to the at-school relationship and "hello" to the future possibilities by buying her a farewell (goodbye) or early birthday (hello) gift of the finest pair of stilettos you can afford... ...if you have reached an "understanding" with her about her feelings for heels she will be delighted with your thoughtfulness and give you the perfect opening to convey to her that you would love the chance to buy more spikeheels for her in the future... "..if the way to a man's heart is through his stomach then the way to a girl's heart is through her stilettos... Cheers JSpikeheels

You could do as Jspikeheels suggests or you could let it go and get on with your life. Afterall, your teacher isn't the only female that likes to wear heels and I'm sure if you began your college career wearing a pair, you will soon find a girl your own age that is interested in you. 8)

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I disagree, he's 17 and has to build relationships with both adults and peers.

If he were pursuing something romantic, that's different, but I don't gather that to be the case here. At least, it better not be...

and I'd follow Dr Shoe's advice.

Agreed!

One of my coworkers (girl) here is married with her ex-teacher. The relationship started at the school. They say it was "love at first sight", they are toghether for 7 years at the moment.

I don't want to say that he must fall in love with his teacher but there's nothing wrong to talk about shoes, since they are close enough. I say GO AHEAD, there's nothing to loose.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

You could do as Jspikeheels suggests or you could let it go and get on with your life. After all, your teacher isn't the only female that likes to wear heels and I'm sure if you began your college career wearing a pair, you will soon find a girl your own age that is interested in you. 8)

"...someone who likes to wear heels" describes any one of millions of girls...the girl who "needs" to wear heels is ONE IN A MILLION...

YOU MAY MEET NOT MORE THAN FOUR OR FIVE OF THESE TRULY RARE CREATURES IN YOUR ENTIRE LIFETIME and if your teacher is one of these and you have the same need for spikeheels you should pay any price to keep her in your life ..

...find out as quickly as you can the depth of her feeling for "her relationship with/her "need" for her spikeheels" ..

...the gift of a pair of fine stilettos would mean to her the acquisition of what would amount to a fine gemstone for the rest of the population... it would not only reveal her true nature regarding her heels but your gift would discreetly communicate that you share this special secret with her...

..she may not respond in the way you may hope and if nothing comes of it you can say you gave it your best and move along with your life....to other girls, other heels, other opportunities...

...if I could change anything in my life I would have given more gifts of spikeheels to as many of these "fierce creatures" as I could afford...what a series of memories and recollections I would have...

-----------------------------------

(as it is, I have lavished hundreds of pairs of spikeheels on my Donna over the lifetime we have been married but the "I must have my heels" gene" is just not there... no amount of begging, threatening, sad-eyes can put something where it was not there before...)

...the threads in these forums have detailed how painful it can be to "wish for" something in the ones we love that may just not be there...if you've got someone who has this "special something" do not let her get away...

Jim Maloney

Well, what can I say, you've been incredibly helpful to me, thank you all!!! This morning I'll try to see her (the school schedule isn't definitive yet, maybe today is her free day), let's see what will happen. I'll recount everything this evening... PS: my finger are crossed 8)

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Wo-oh great update!

This morning I met her and very happily she told me she wants me go with her to the bar during the playtime on Friday (my&her birthday...)

That's the perfect situation to tell her the heel question. Unluckly, but also because I didn't want to risk the moment, I didn't ask her shoe size.

This 'cause JSpikeheels' idea is fantastic, but I'd prefer "confirming" the situation on Friday with an happy meeting&confession and then going for the gift rather then risking in advance buying something.

It is not a money matter, simply if I buy something it's something I also like, not the receiver only. If she didn't accept, I couldn't wear those heels for her feet are smaller!

I'm electric, I'm looking forward to Friday...

Well, yesterday she was wearing a pair like the one below, but in light brown patent. And a white skirt knee-long. No contest, she's a classy woman and I'm lucky to know her!!!

post-7212-133522846726_thumb.jpg

Are you sure that She knows you from this board even if she never writes here. If she loves high heels very much, she has probaply googled "high heel forums" or "high heel pictures". your GML pictures out there are hot and stylish. Enjoy youselves

Are you sure that She knows you from this board even if she never writes here.

Mmh, it could be, but I think is highly improbable, she doesn't use the pc very much.

your GML pictures out there are hot and stylish.

GML = what?

Are you sure that She knows you from this board even if she never writes here.

If she loves high heels very much, she has probaply googled "high heel forums" or "high heel pictures".

Allu makes a very interesting and informative point..

...if, as you suggest, she doesn't use the PC much you can certainly offer her some links that will bring her along the learning curve to where high heels are "even more a way of life" so to speak...

why not compile a list of about six to eight high heel forum sites that your friend might find appealing...

here are a few from my 'bookmarks'...starting with "here"...

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/

http://hotshoeshots.com/home/

http://www.phpbbserver.com/highheeledwomen/index.php?mforum=highheeledwomen

http://www.glamourimages.net/

http://www.privatesite.de/fotomain.htm

http://www.wethighheels.com/index.php

and, of course, a few highheel websites for purchasing heels:

http://www.la-piazza-highheels.com/indexe.htm

http://www.veronicas.com/

http://www.italianheels.com/index_en.shtml

and any others you may have in mind

anything you can suggest to "set the hook deeper" (as fisherman say) could mean an advantage for you..

..the more you could establish yourself in her eyes as synonymous with her love of high heels the more she will rely upon you for part of her highheel "fix"...and wherever that could lead..

..suggestions only...these are for your interest and anyone who looks over this post...as well as anything you might wish to share with her..

Jim

I reconsidered and decided to mention that I would not share the link to this site with her just yet or she will find herself reading about how we plan to "hook you up with her" and that would be a very bad thing at this tender beginning of your hoped-for relationship

If it is not yours I ask you to apologise.

Lol, it's not mine, however never mind... but I'd like it were mine!

BTW,

today has been THE day.

We went together for a coffee and talked for half an hour about everything. The atmosphere was kinda magic I didn't want to risk immediately with heels so I told her about a "more normal" interest of mine for plastic surgery. Just for testing the ground: she had a good reaction, so I felt good. We both felt really good, so that she also gave me her email address, and so did I.

Then we went out of the bar and, just a few metres from the entrance door I found the courage and dared. I said "Well, do you like particularly shoes?" (just to break the ice for the topic).

You can't imagine how much I was trembling mentally while asking this.

And she "Oh yes, I love them!"

Pheew!!!

She then continued "You see these! They're a gift from my daughter etc etc". Strangely, they aren't heeled almost at all. And she asked me if I liked them. Sincerely: "Mmh yes, but I prefer the ones you wore on Wednesday" [of which I posted a pic].

"Those round-pointed?", "Yeah, exactly!"

"Oh well, I understand..." And we laughed and we returned to our classrooms.

So, it went good, don't you think?

"She then continued "You see these! They're a gift from my daughter etc etc". " Hmm! Let me see, now! You are a student in high school. 17 or 18 years old. She is one of your teachers. And, directed your attention to a pair of shoes that her "daughter" gave to her. So, she has a daughter that is old enough to select, buy and give her mother a pair of shoes that she believes will compliment her good looks? I don't mean to appear skeptical, but......

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

She was one of your teachers. And, directed your attention to a pair of shoes that her "daughter" gave to her. So, she has a daughter that is old enough to select, buy and give her mother a pair of shoes that she believes will compliment her good looks?

Well, history of that gift.

Her daughter, when the clock showed 00.01, woke up her to give her the birthday gift. (The shoes were truly new, I could clearly see it)

She can't have invented all.

Marcus, I revert back to my original advice. The age difference is way to great (the daughter would be more your age). Stop fantasizing about this woman and get on with your life.

George Bernard Shaw the playwright once said " Youth is wasted on the young"... ...look, what do I know... ..you and the lady have one thing in common..you both love high heels...you want to convey to her that you have a special fondness for spikeheels in general and hers in particular... ... you suspect but aren't quite sure she has the same depth of feeling for her spikeheels as you do... ..so how do you test this without committing too much to a fantasy or to an erotic but platonic relationship... -------------------------------------- ...in my opinion- I am never at a loss for offering my opinion on nearly everything- I revert to my earlier suggestion to buy her a pair of fine black unadorned stilettos-let the spikeheels make the statement for you and let her reaction speak for her... ...and by the way, it might not be a bad idea to make a gift to her daughter of an identical pair so she will know your are not making a play for her mother and to discover the possibilities that may just be present in a friendship with her as well... ------------------------------------ "...it's ALL ABOUT THE SPIKEHEELS..." ..and, that's all I have to say about that!... JSpikeheels

If there's no love, and she's a good friend, even beeing as old as your mother, I can't see any problems to chat about shoes. Now that you know that she really likes shoes, it's time to feel free to talk to her about your passion (the shoes). If she stops to talk to you or to treat you good, I think she wasn't a real good friend as you thinked. Always remember, you're the same guy after and before talking about your desires.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.