Leg Contest!

johnieheel

Something got started in the TV section in the thread "my new shoes" that might be fun. For men only. Lets have a leg contest. Post 3 of your best leg shots at any time during the contest. Have a 30 day limit on the contest. What do you all think?

real men wear heels

I'm all in! Sounds like fun! What are the rules about the pics? Full figure or waist down? Inquiring minds wanna know!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I'm all in! Sounds like fun! What are the rules about the pics? Full figure or waist down? Inquiring minds wanna know!

Not sure how to get this all started but here are some of the rules I have came up with. Need feedback please.

30 days

waiste down

skirt, shorts, heels a must, bare or hose,

3 of your best posses through out the 30 days

anything else? Oh, Need voting pole and help!

real men wear heels

In actaul fact at TLI we're doing one with RGs with the idea that people have top try and spot male or female legs.

That would be fun but mine are way to muscular to deny being male. lol We could do that next!

real men wear heels

Not sure how to get this all started but here are some of the rules I have came up with. Need feedback please.

30 days

waiste down

skirt, shorts, heels a must, bare or hose,

3 of your best posses through out the 30 days

anything else? Oh, Need voting pole and help!

Im cool with the above.

However, how can we prove the pictures do belong to the person who posted them?

Im cool with the above.

However, how can we prove the pictures do belong to the person who posted them?

Good ? I suppose we'll just have to depend on good old honesty. After all, there are no prizes to win. I guess the next thing is a start date that will go for 30 days and then we vote. I'm not sure how the best way to go about all this is so I'm open to suggestions.

real men wear heels