I just want to express...

Marcus

...all my disgust for the fashion trend of this fall-winter 2006-2007 and spring-summer 2007. Winter? Chunky heels, round huge toes, puah! Spring: flats? Oh my god, the ugliest shoes in the world fashionable among (almost) every woman! A fist in my stomach would be less painful... I hope this trend in lowering heels stops quite soon, it's something I cannot bare anymore. Long live stilettos!!!:wavey: PS: all in all, the bow on the toe, like in flats, isn't so bad, but the rest...:smile:

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

and u think u have it bad we currently have a trend for things called crocs going round the most hideous ugly plastic shoes you ever saw in your whole life!, not to mention some of the eye watering colours they come in!

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

:w00t2:Omg, crocs are really ugly! I've half a mind to like flats...

Joking, how can you walk in a shoe like this?

I saw also Bush wears crocs:penitent:...

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Joking, how can you walk in a shoe like this?

Those shoes are lovely IMO. Nowt wrong with ballet flats. Great to walk in all day. :smile:

I agree that crocs are bad.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Crocs are the most hideous form of shoes that have come out in recent times. They are even worse looking than the 'earth' shoes that came out in the 70's, and those were absolutely horrendous.