Marjan Pejoski Heels for Men

gary0618

Well, that's definitely some interesting material there. I liked the catalog (of course I downloaded it) and the blog. Many people's attitudes are conservative, but who the heck cares? Let's crush that "macho pressure" once and for all!

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I read the comments from that page, and wasn't at all surprised at seeing the typical, closedminded "Only gay men wear heels" and "heels are only for women" b.s. from females there. This is just the sort of boneheaded, moronic nonsense that we freestylers have to deal with when most of the population have their minds set in concrete over what gender should wear what kind of footwear. That sort of mindset is rather pathetic if you ask me, but hey, opinions are like anal orifices, everybody has one.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Usual "heels belong to women alone" sort of crap, along with a few obvious heel partisans most likely from these very boards! I tried to view the pdf, but my Adobe Reader said that the file was damaged beyond repair and could not be opened. Any alternatives?

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I loved the Stylebytes commentaries.

Usual "heels belong to women alone" sort of crap, along with a few obvious heel partisans most likely from these very boards!

I tried to view the pdf, but my Adobe Reader said that the file was damaged beyond repair and could not be opened. Any alternatives?

The file wasn't damaged. I'm using Adobe7.0; if you aren't you'd better get it.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

clothes have no sexual orientation, and with the exception of utilitarian items (bra/jock-strap/etc) can look good on anybody IF they know their own style and can find a proper fit/proportion for their body. if heels are female, then what is male? sandals? nope! boots? uh-uh. combats? wrong again. can't fill in that blank, buddy. why is it that are only MALE cross-dressers? if madonna wears a tuxedo on stage, she's STILL considered stylish & sexy. it's almost as if it isn't possible for women to be transvestites. gee, something a man can do that a woman can't? bite me, gloria steinem. liberation is a farce unless it's universal. your posturing for feminism becomes exposed as the facade it really is! so if you're going to accept women in t-shirts, jeans, and sneakers, then you'd better be prepared for the guy who refuses to be limited by what somebody else thinks is his APPROPRIATE fashion. you can't make me wear something i don't like. i enjoy skirts, slinky fabric, and FUN CLOTHING! i can't find anything fun on the guy's side of the store (btw: try comparing the range and amounts of clothing for the 2 sexes in any store that caters to both. the disproportion is ridiculous), so i'll continue to look for anything that catches my eye. and if anybody has the cojones to say i'm dressing like a woman, i'll simply point out that ALL the women in sight are wearing pants & flip-flops. r1g0r (still not my real name)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

same here for me as well,r1g0r, this mentallity of "ulititarian" mode only for men is so stupid, as if men dont NEED anything else in their wardrobe, exept FUNCTIONAL styles, is so way beyond my understanding its not funny!! who CARES if guys wear heels!!?? who set THOSE idiotic rules!? or even skirts for god's sake? its almost as if people's minds have "evolved'" in recent times to think only in THOSE thought patterns. as if anything else is somehow ALIEN, and this concept of "gender role playing" nothing more than MIND games, simple as that folks. & I for one do NOT play those kinds of games with the rest of "society" (I play by my OWN rules if I'm going to play @ all!!)

I think those styles are WAY fun - especially the first ones with the huge bows on them. You would think that with fashion designers putting guys in heels, people would catch on - but nooooooooooooo.....people are stuck in that tunnel-vision mode that THESE are only for WOMEN and the MEN can ONLY wear what we don't. I am steadily hating more and more this view that women can do whatever they want, yet we are limited more and more because women take a fashion that men are wearing, start wearing it themselves, and all of a sudden - BANG! It's taboo to the men! Pretty soon, all we'll have left are brown slacks, black wing-tip ugly boats, and business shirts. OH wait.....they're wearing those TOO.......aren't they? Loincloth anyone? GAH, it drives me nuts.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

its good to see that there are plenty of positives on there to outweigh some of the stupid negatives. the woman who posted the 'leave the heels to us and well leave the jockstraps to you.. promise' irritated me to say the least. ive never worn a jockstrap, and would rather wear heels and its about personal choice. And 'emasculating men' statement is an opinion based on how people perceive the appearence and associate it with who theyre used to seeing heels on, rather than saying its just a pair of shoes. some say why would men wear heels, theyre uncomfy for long periods, make walking more awkward squash the toes etc etc, but it does all this for women too, yet they still wear them cos they LIKE to. some wear them to enhance or attract attention. but how many women wear them to go shopping, or walk the dog or nipping to the neighbour... times when theyre not trying to attract, just wearing them cos they WANT to and ENJOY doing so. its same principle with us. its not a fetish, we arere not tv's as were not trying to emulate or pass as a woman. Its done because of the same reasons women do as in capitals above. that we like, want and enjoy to wear heels and its a choice we shuld be entitled to make without ciriticism. I just wish some people would get that into their heads but sometimes it needs a sledgehammer to drive the point into some peoples narrow minds

What a bunch of narrow minded crap! All the women I have dated including the one I'm with now and plan to marry are invious of my shoe collection and the fact that I walk better in heels than they do. They also think it's cool that I am not affraid to be myself and am proud to be with me in public or where ever and even buy me heels to wear in public. Get with it people! Mens shoes are ugly and flat.

real men wear heels

I just don't get it. Do those women fear that we're encroaching on their "sacred ground" or something? They think it's perfectly normal to steal style from "our side" and make it their own, but not the reverse? Heaven knows this horse has been beaten to death over and over again - just with stouter clubs and hammers. If I choose to wear heels, that's my right and my prerogative. Anyone who thinks otherwise can just look the other way, thank you. Same goes for any other fun clothes I care to nab off the rack........if I buy it.....it's MINE. MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Back on topic.......I hope more styles come from this line, as it looks like Marjan is truly off on the right foot!

I think those styles are WAY fun - especially the first ones with the huge bows on them. You would think that with fashion designers putting guys in heels, people would catch on - but nooooooooooooo.....people are stuck in that tunnel-vision mode that THESE are only for WOMEN and the MEN can ONLY wear what we don't. I am steadily hating more and more this view that women can do whatever they want, yet we are limited more and more because women take a fashion that men are wearing, start wearing it themselves, and all of a sudden - BANG! It's taboo to the men!

Pretty soon, all we'll have left are brown slacks, black wing-tip ugly boats, and business shirts. OH wait.....they're wearing those TOO.......aren't they?

Loincloth anyone? GAH, it drives me nuts.

You said it, S.Q! About the only area of male clothing that the gals haven't intruded upon are the jockstraps. Nowadays they're wearing everything from bib overalls and work boots, to business suits and neckties. From a practical point of view, there is nothing in clothing that is still distinctively male anymore. So what's the big deal if guys decide to wear skirts & heels? I'm even going to make myself a nice leather purse. ;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

My gf and I went to breakfast at the local ihop and the waitresses were wearing mens ties. I comented to one that I liked her tie. She said that the manager makes them wear them as part of their uniform. I told her I had a pair of heel that matched and she asked if she could borrow them. I asked what size she wore and she said 8. Well I wear a 9. Any way, why is it ok and even mandentory that women wear mens ties but when I walk into a place like that wearing heels, people get screwed up in their thinking. Its not fair!!!!!!!!

real men wear heels

I tried again to view that pdf file. Now I'm being told that there is no such site. let alone file! If anyone would please send me that file, please do so. No download links, just the file itself directly. Thank you very much in advance! Please send me a PM here telling me that you are sending the file and under what email. Thanks again.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

I tried again to view that pdf file. Now I'm being told that there is no such site. let alone file!...

So sorry, DandyDude, now I'm getting the same bit-bucket run-around. Either the file has been deleted, or else all links to it have been severed. Tain't me; tain't you; it must be them!;)

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I believe I saved a copy of that PDF on my laptop. Let me check later on tonight when I can get to it, and I'll see if I have a copy of that one for you.