what is it with this " Streetheel streetheel, Streetheel" vibe going on here?...

TXT-1

what is it with the "streetheel Streetheel, Streetheel" vibe going on here?... everything else (interesting) is dead (or is dying).... off topic<<< nice to see the Women have their own male free area now.... that is a LOOOONG time overdue!... maybe we would have more female members if that had been done sooner.... >>>off topic I couldn't care less about "streetheeling" as I have US womens 13 sized feet... yeah I could get some cheap heels from somewhere.... BUT I don't like 'em.... yes I realize that some people have to "get out there"... but not this not so small wood duck!... I like 7"-8.5" Stripper/Fetish plats... and wearing them in PRIVATE... and to Quote Iron Maiden's "Running Free" off their Debut 1980 self titled Album" "And that's the way, it's gonna be"

I think the reason many men visit here is not only because they like heels for whatever reason, but that the majority either already do wear heels outside or wish they could. the board here has shown that men can wear heels outside if they wanted to and people often share the experience. after all anyone can wear heels in the house, and if thats what you want and feel comfortable with, then thats fine... however most people probably wouldnt seek a board out to talk about this, unlike the sharing experiences and seeking encouraging people to help do what they wish they could my thoughts anyway

Kudos to New Look. I would add that this is just about the only board dealing with men wearing heels that is trying to deal with it in a non-weird way. You want to wear "stripper shoes" in the house and not go outside, fine. People such as myself like to wear heels outside, and we like being able to discuss certain aspects without the blanket condemnation we would usually get on the more fetish boards as well as on more drag oriented boards. You can call me "assimilationist" if you wish, but I don't wish for men wearing heels to remain marginal.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

Many of us would like to see guy's heels becoming mainstream fashion and so we have a low pressure campaign working towards that. If you happen to be someone that does not want to do this then that's absolutely fine. The problem is is that this site would probably have limited appeal to someone who only wears heels in private but I do hope that there's something here for everyone.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

what is it with the "streetheel Streetheel, Streetheel" vibe going on here?... everything else (interesting) is dead (or is dying)....

off topic<<< nice to see the Women have their own male free area now.... that is a LOOOONG time overdue!... maybe we would have more female members if that had been done sooner.... >>>off topic

I couldn't care less about "streetheeling" as I have US womens 13 sized feet... yeah I could get some cheap heels from somewhere.... BUT I don't like 'em....

yes I realize that some people have to "get out there"... but not this not so small wood duck!...

I like 7"-8.5" Stripper/Fetish plats... and wearing them in PRIVATE... and to Quote Iron Maiden's "Running Free" off their Debut 1980 self titled Album" "And that's the way, it's gonna be"

Hi TXT-1,

your contribution sounds as if you are a little bit jealous on the other guys who are discussing about their streetheeling experiences. Believe me, it wasn't easy for anyone of us to jump over the hurdle. Today I'm really happy to have left the cage of privacy. I'm sure that we all here are fascinated of the idea to wear high heels in real life - just as the girls are doing.

I'm also a proud owner of 8'' platform boots. They are reserved for privacy, halloween parties or carnival :rocker: Nevertheless I have found a lot of nice heels in your size for alldays street heeling (cowgirl boots, wedges, pointy leather boots). The size is not the obstacle - I'm also a female US 13. At least the price ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

no jelousy.... I am all for freedom, but I don't know how to "jump the fence" and don't really want to as I don't have a car (and never will) and can't go elsewhere as Perth (australia) isn't that big... (actually it is... but it's like a small town compared to london, sydney or amsterdam) actually I have only seen a handful of girls/women in (what should be) high heels not flip flops or 2.5" kittens the ^^angry^^ thing is because I can't drive my Datsun 120Y anymore :-|

TXT-1 as others have said already, if you want to wear stripper heels in the privacy of your own home, then strap 'em on and have fun. Nobody's saying that there's anything wrong with that. As New_Look said though, a lot of us *do* want to wear heels in public. I'm still pretty much a noob to streetheeling, but every time I go out in them my confidence grows and I want to do it again. A large part of that confidence has come from the support I've found here, not just relating to streetheeling, but also to accepting the part of me that wants to wear heels, and to bringing it out into the open with my friends. If it wasn't for the encouragement from people I've met here I'd still be sticking to wearing them around the house and regretting not being able to go out in them. As it is I have several pairs that I think are too feminine for public wear, and I enjoy wearing those at home. The whole point of this board is that it's OK to wear what you want, when you want, whether in public or private. Chris

no Johnnie... :-) we - our family - has a farm out in the West Australian Weatbelt...

My July '75 Datsun 120Y - known as "The Iron Maiden" was my preffered form of transport at the farm and most fun belonging

EVEN more than ANY of my heels!

no I didn't kill it..it's a DATSUN!... it's still complete/intact... I just can't get up there for personal reasons...(please don't ask!...) so now i'm planning these

http://www.exoticfootwear.com.au/www/271/1001127/displayproduct/1001966__.html

chris100575... I agree I think Everyone shold be able to wear what they want...

when they want!

the amount of 2.5"-3" heels in US womens 13 here.... is like rocking hose crap!...

so even if I did want to wear heels in public Murphy's law seems to stop me!

not every man can live in heels all the time...

just popped in beause I was feeling down... feeling much better...

Maybe I'm overly optimistic but I interpret the "Streetheel vibe" as a sign of progress. More of us are trying it, liking it, getting excited about it, and want to talk about it. If streetheeling is not "your bag", no sweat. Enjoy heels as you see fit!

Have a happy time!

no Johnnie... :-) we - our family - has a farm out in the West Australian Weatbelt...

My July '75 Datsun 120Y - known as "The Iron Maiden" was my preffered form of transport at the farm and most fun belonging

EVEN more than ANY of my heels!

no I didn't kill it..it's a DATSUN!... it's still complete/intact... I just can't get up there for personal reasons...(please don't ask!...) so now i'm planning these

http://www.exoticfootwear.com.au/www/271/1001127/displayproduct/1001966__.html

chris100575... I agree I think Everyone shold be able to wear what they want...

when they want!

the amount of 2.5"-3" heels in US womens 13 here.... is like rocking hose crap!...

so even if I did want to wear heels in public Murphy's law seems to stop me!

not every man can live in heels all the time...

just popped in beause I was feeling down... feeling much better...

On a farm, I daresay even women don't wear heels. Hell, I lived in a rural area for some years and the women didn't even wear them OFF the farm!!

If heels were okay for men, then there would be a balancing out. That means all heights would be worn.

"To kiss, pretty Saki, thy shoes' pretty tips, is better than kissing another girl's lips." -Omar Khayyam

yeah there are no heels up there... but it's NOT really the place for them... when I drove "The Iron Maiden" I wore boots or drove it barefoot... better car control... er no... if they were there would STILL be places where they wouldn't make sence... like farms, steel mills, foundries and building sites... because at those places I would prefer a pair of blundstone boots over a pair of 8.5" platform boots or even 3" cowboy boots...

when I was growing up I was acquainted with a kid in the neighborhood Sam U****..once I went to his family's farm and his mother was there..believe it or not, she actually lived in about a four inch pump for every day around-the -farmhouse wear...of course, my predispositions had barely been formed but she made a lasting impression on this 12-13 year old kid and will always be someone whom I shall never forget.... Jim JSpikeheels

yeah there are no heels up there... but it's NOT really the place for them...

when I drove "The Iron Maiden" I wore boots or drove it barefoot... better car control...

er no... if they were there would STILL be places where they wouldn't make sence... like farms, steel mills, foundries and building sites... because at those places I would prefer a pair of blundstone boots over a pair of 8.5" platform boots or even 3" cowboy boots...

Of course farms are not "the place" for heels, and appropriateness would basically become the norm for men. There would still be DebbieHK/LaurieHeels types, which is alright by me.

when I was growing up I was acquainted with a kid in the neighborhood Sam U****..once I went to his family's farm and his mother was there..believe it or not, she actually lived in about a four inch pump for every day around-the -farmhouse wear...of course, my predispositions had barely been formed but she made a lasting impression on this 12-13 year old kid and will always be someone whom I shall never forget....

Jim

JSpikeheels

...and those exceptions will make the most impression on you.