Glow-in-the-dark platform sandals (wow!)

kennard

Hello, everyone. :evil:

I was browsing eBay, checking the high heel shoes, when I came across these:

Posted ImagePosted Image

Wow! Talk about an eye catcher! :D Too bad it'd be too expensive for me to buy them... :D

K.

If the high heel shoe fits, wear it!

Hang the expense.....go and get 'em

ViciousHH :D

*sigh* Oh, how I wish I could afford to buy all the high heel shoes I wanted... :D

K.

Hello, everyone. :D

:evil: WOW....now those are truly light-up shoes! I've seen types that sort-of light up, but even the STRAPS on those light up! Nice!

Beautiful, aren't they? :D Here's how the seller describes them:

These 6" Neon Yellow UV Reactive Platforms are so sexy they should come with a warning.

Whether you are a stage performer or just like the attention while you're out clubbing, these shoes are perfect for those of us who come alive after dark (and for those who wish they did).

It won't matter if your on-stage or in the bedroom, you will be the center of attention when you wear these heels.

They are a 6" heel with a 2" platform.

The ankle strap crosses behind your ankle and buckles on the side.

They really hold your ankle nicely.

The front strap is clear vinyl with trimmed edges.

They are specially coated to react to blacklight as you can see from the photos.

They are the Luscious label of Pleaser Shoes so your feet will love you for buying these.

I also liked these (non-glowing, but bright enough anyway) pumps... :D

Posted Image

K.

Nice choices Kennard. We seem to have similar taste for heels. Don´t loose the opportunity - some heels will never be for sale again, specially those exotic sandals in fucsia, pink, yellow and others... Desalto

No shoe is better than a sexy pair of stilettos!

I have some glow in the dark platforms that glow without ultraviolet light. After being exposed to bright light, they glow a light green. I have used them as night lights in the bedroom for years, and they are bright enough that I can find my way to the bathroom without turning on a light.

Posted Image

Not to dis the glow in the dark shoes, but the second picture appears to have been shot in black light. This means the shoes don't actually glow but florence when exposed to UV prominant light sources.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Nice choices Kennard.

We seem to have similar taste for heels.

Don´t loose the opportunity - some heels will never be for sale again, specially those exotic sandals in fucsia, pink, yellow and others...

Desalto

Funny you mentioned fucsia, I have my eyes set on a pair of fucsia sandals... :D

Posted Image

And I really want those yellow pumps, but they'll have to wait... :D

Not to dis the glow in the dark shoes, but the second picture appears to have been shot in black light. This means the shoes don't actually glow but florence when exposed to UV prominant light sources.

Sorry if I gave you guys the wrong idea... But those sandals are, indeed, specially coated to react to black light (the original eBay seller even says so: "They are specially coated to react to blacklight as you can see from the photos. ").

K.

Hi Kennard

Great pair of fucsia sandals. Are they are from Datelli ?

If yes, they are the same I own, you can remember them from my topic:

"My Collection: The Pink HH Sandals."

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=6439

You have even said :"Wow, I loved the ones above! Wouldn't mind having them in my collection!". So, go for it! "I have them in black too)

But be carefull - they have a very large fit - my feet are 41 and I can wear them in size 39. If you buy them, ask the sales person from Datelli about it.

DeSalto

Kennard, I´ve just replied your private message - sorry, but I only saw it today. I believe it will answer your questions. I will post a pic of my black Datelli soon. DeSalto

One thing for sure---if you forget where you put them, just get out the black light and they should pop up quickly. They sure are different, but isn't that why we like them so much? Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Funny you mentioned fucsia, I have my eyes set on a pair of fucsia sandals... :D

Posted Image

Ok, just to let you guys know: I should have these in my hands (or should I say, feet?) by tonight! :D If all goes well, expect some pics later. :D

K.

Wellcome to the club Kennard.

Matching pairs now!

Posted Image

I´m sure you made an excelente buy.

Post your pics as soon as possible and give us your first impressions about your new fucsia sandals.

Flavio: buy your pair too! The 3 Brazilian guys team!

DeSalto

• 2 weeks later...

hahahaha I'm saving money to buy more boots, what I really love. Datelli shoes will NEVER fit me. But congratulations to both brazilian good friends that now have matching pairs. Cheers!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Speaking of bright, I picked up a pair of patent yellow thigh-high front lace-up Ellies boots. They are 5 inchers, and quite comfy. My only complaint is that they can get warm. But oh well, it is all in the name of vanity.

I also liked these (non-glowing, but bright enough anyway) pumps... :D

Posted Image

K.

Proudly standing in my patent High Heels