seduce 4002 black rubber crotch boots

crotchboots-m

When I see those I think of waders. Get those for a wife to go duck-hunting lol. I couldn't see them being very comfortable either but I haven't tried so who am I to criticize. Secondly, nhoj, what are those shoes in your avatar, they look really cool.

I have the knee high boots. They are decent, ordered a 10 as I usually wear a 9-10 in womens boots, and they are just a hair big. If you are in a warm area plan to sweat as rubber doesnt breath at all :roll:

They do have a good rubber look though, even the heel is covered, all but the sole/heel tip. I'd like a slightly more snug fit, but short of custom made boots I doubt I'd be able to get that.

The rubber itself is quite thick and should last a while. from the anklebone down is a leather like shell on the inside that forms the structure of the foot area, the rubber is glued on top of that. The rubber is a bit thirsty, so if you try to polish it up you may need to put a few coats on and let it soak in for a while. Mine held a good shine for a bit, but need to be shined up a bit again.

They are comfortable enough and easy to walk in. I wore them this morning for a bit on my way to a jobsite.. stopped for gas even.

I am considering getting an ankle high pair and attaching a catsuit *grin*

I'd go for it, the prices are very reasonable, and they are quite fun to wear.

Jim

Posted Image

(formerly known as "JimC")

I would think they should hold up to water. That rubber suit has feet and hands, but if it didnt have feet then the boots would have quite a bit of sweat in them. the shots that show the boots better are not quite family friendly so I can't use them on this board. I may have more photos soon but these are the first 'normal' heels I've worn while playing with my boyfriend, till now it's been ballet heels.

(formerly known as "JimC")

JimC, have you been playing in the anthrax again? :roll: crotchboots-m, those boots are awesome!

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I have a pair of leather crotch high boots with a 5 inch heel and no zipper.They come with a belt also. they look similar to these i found on ebay.Ive only wore them few times ine the iwnter.And my legs sure didnt get cole lol. Here is the url for the boot on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Sexy-Thigh-High-Black-LEATHER-CHAP-Boots-7_W0QQitemZ250002513856QQihZ015QQcategoryZ63889QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

crotchboots-m i think i would end up going with the thigh high boots myself and using them to go swimming etc. bblovereric my avatar are a pair of metal heeled knee boots i have hit the WWW below to see my yahoo photos page where u can find more pics of them. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

crotchboots-m yes i have, once took my red patent leather boots in the bath, was funny cause it turned bath water pink, i still chuckle about that. have also been down the occasional muddy footpath just for fun. and occasionally round the neighbourhood with long jeans and boots steppin in all the puddles just for the fun of it, tho u have to find the deep puddles so water level gets to the zipper of the boot then in the boot, great fun, tho best done between rain showers so the puddles get topped up, lol. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

Chris -

LaCarasia will custom cut a glove for you. I won a pair on E-bay a while back and they custom made them for me. I don’t know if they will do that again for a auction price, but give them a call. They have an opera glove in black leather and white leather as well as an assortment of fabric gloves.

Another source might be Linda Lorain Gloves. I haven’t tried her gloves but they look great. The web site says she is no longer making leather gloves but you can't believe everything you read on the Web. Drop her an e-mail, the worst she can do is say no.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.