I'm new & want 2 introduce myelf, & C if others r li

MelyssaTG

Hi I'm Courtney. Whats up guys / gals? Im 31, and a little different han most guys. I know that theyre are primpy guys, gay guys, bi guys, ect. I'm Bi. Go ahead and tease me about that, I don't care. I'm just being honest. Im married for 10 years. Wonderful marriage, wonderful attractive woman I'm with. My wife is Bi also and likes me to dress up in drag. The difference is, I am attractive as a female, and pass VERY WELL. But not about that. I'm here to talk about guy stuff. I'm curious if there are guys like me out there. Here are things that I like to do: 1. I shave/get waxed. Point is, I dont have a hair on my body except my head/eyebrows. 2. I get a bodywave (perm, so I can have sexy naturally looking curly hair) done every 3 months. 3. Half way inbetween (every 6 weeks) getting bodywaves, I get my hair highlighted blonde. 4. I get facial massages at the salon. 5. I get my nails done. And by meaning "done" I get fake nails. Acrylics and tips. "American" tips not french tips. They look really natural and theyre hard and dont break. 6. I get acrylic put on my big toe - only, like some women do, cause my own big toe nail is really small and ugly on it's own. So it makes it thicker, longer and sexier. My wife has a foot fetish lol. She loves guys with sexy pedicured feet & toes. No different than a guy with a foot fetish about womens feet. 7. I L O V E pedicures. I used to get my toenails buffed to a shine, but that got boring. So now, I get my toes done French with the bright white tips, or "american manicure" which has a "offwhite" tip, or I get them with color polish. If I do polish, I wear: brown, grey, sliver, blue, green, black, COPPER - Like a brand new penny ! My wife LOVES that color on my toes. 8. It takes 15-20 minutes to do my hair. I use moouse on the top to give the top body, them gel on the sides to hold it back. then hairspray to hold the whole thing. Then once it's dry, I use Citri Shine "spray shine" to give it that sexy shine look. 9. I get my eyebrows waxed, Thin and with an arch. Not too thin, Not too much of an arch, but an arch. I dont have them "cleaned up" like most guys do that have the stray hairs waxed. Hell no, I want them to look like they're done. I want them to look like womens eyebrows (maybe the bi in me). I admit they have a bit of a fem look to them but I get lots of compliments from women about them, amongst many other compliments about my style. 10. My eyes are brown, so I wear colored blue contact lenses so I can have blue eyes. 11. I fake tan: Bed tan and "Mystic" spray on tan. Use bronzers and Jergens "natural Glow" daily tan builder. 12. I wear anklets, not frilly, dangilly, feminine or fruity. They're masculine looking "chain link" look to it. 13. I wear toe rings. Once again, not feminine, or with stones, or girly looking....just a plain silver toering. I wear one on each index toe. 14. I have ankle tattoos (supposedly, no self respecting str8 guy would ever have a ankle tattoo I've been told) 15. I have my nipples pierced 16. I have my navel pierced (again, no self respecting str8 guy would ever have his navel pierced) 17. I have a lower back tattoo. Not to feminine, but it's cool. Yes they are a only for women, but I dont care what people think. 18. I have both ears pierced, 2 holes on each ear. I usually wear a hoop on the bottom hole, and a diamond stud or gold stud in the hole above the hoop. 19. I have my left nostril pierced and wear a nose stud. Yes again, a guy that wears a nose stud. Either gold stud, or a sparkly diamond, blue, greed or red crystal stud. Ialso match my earrings to my outfits If Iwear a red shirt, I wear red ruby stud earrings. 20. I wear a few rings at a time. I wear a thumb ring on my left hand, a ring on my right index finger and a ring on my right ring finger and/or pinky. 21. I wear those new bracelets for guys called Bangles. They look like a "C". They have a opening and slide over the arm. 22. I wear a little makeup. Very very light, barely noticable. Just to look flawless, not made up. My wife took me to the Clinique counter. A lady matched foundation, concealer, and powder to match my face. And I wear it so light, you cant tell - it just evens my skin out. Plus I wear a medium brown eyeshadow on my eyelid and alight light beigh/brown on my browbone. Light light brown eyeliner pencils, Eyebrow pencil to make my eyebrows look perfect. Clear mascara. Trust me, I look flawless. I am a very good looking guy, and makeup just makes me look flawless. 23. I wear Blistex's "Silk & Shine Lip Protectant", BonneBelle's Lip Smackers all flavors, Mostly Dr. Pepper flavour....mmmmmmmmm lol ! Also wear a nude / natural lip color lipstick and lipgloss (very light) from Clinique. OK I may get some hell for this one, But I swear to you its my exact lip color and gloss is very light - it just gives them a moisturised look. Oh I forgot, I use Almays "Lip Tint" * Neutrogenas Lip products 24. I wear bright color shirts, every color, baby blues, purple, olive green, red, and even pinks. 25. I have those "slide sandals" in just about every color. And If I couldnt find them in a color i wanted, I bought a pair of black ones and had them died to match a particular shirt. Yes I have my shoes died to match my clothes. 26. I wear some of my wifes CK Eternity. Guuci Envy Me perfumes, Bath & Body Works Coconut Lime lotions and body spray. 27. I have sunglasses to match every outfit. If im wearing a red shirt, I'll wear red lens sunglasses, purple shirt - you got it...sunglasses with purple lenses...Yes so very gay, but oh well, I just dont give a sh_t. 28. I have a different cologne for every day of the week. I have belts to match all of my shoes. 29. I love designer clothes...Perry Ellis, Z. Cav (old company), Michael Kors, YSL, Chanel, Gucci, YSL, Kenneth Cole, and Dior Homme, ect. 30. And finally, YES.........I Carry a MAN BAG !!! OH, and all of my shoes i own are womens. Wether it's sandals, boots, dress shoes, or sneakers, I only wear womens shoes. I have stilletoe knee high black boots i wear with very long trousers, chunky heel boots, wedge heels, wedge heel boots, wedge heel loafers. I thought I was the only guy who wore unisex looking shoes as a guy. I never knew there was a thing called Freestyle Fashion. My sandals are really pretty and cool. I'll say some may be a bit fem, but who cares, no one ever really notices. I wish I cah be brave like you and wear stilletoes as a guy in public and not care. I live in the gay area of Dallas called Oaklawn, so I can probably get away with it cause there are alot of fruits over here where I live, hell, people call it the Gayborhood. LOL Well, if i get a chance, I will take pics of all of my shoes and put them on the net somehow. Can someone tell me where I can a place to store my pics besides Webshots.com? It's funny, my wife & my gay friends think I'm beyond Metrosexual or beyond gay. I do things they say gay guys dont even do. LOL. They also say I'm high maintenance for a guy. If I was a woman, a guy would have to be rich to afford me anyway, Courtney

So anyway, my wife and I are curious, besides yall being into heels like I am, do you do any of the other things that I said that I do? And if so and you have a girlfriend or wife, whats their take on you doing what you do? PS, I will be in France from June 27th to June 30th. Staying at a friends place in Blois. If anyone wants to meet and hang out in Paris, let me know. I'm bringing my heels since Europe is more open-minded than the horrible states.

Well, that was a very thorough introduction! Welcome to the HighHeel meeting place - you'll fit right in. Trust me, nobody here will tease you for your sexual preference, and if they do, it's just that - a tease. We can joke around here, too :roll:

I can't say I share many of your fashion/grooming preferences, but that's surface stuff. At the core you're being yourself and I appreciate that; I feel pretty safe in saying I speak for everyone else here too.

As far as photo storage, you can't beat www.photobucket.com. They've recently upped their storage space to allow for more pics, and they eliminate the need to type in a bunch of code just to post a picture. Here's a sample pic of photobucket at work.

Posted Image

You just upload your pics (can do up to 20 at once), click the box that says "Img" then copy & paste that info into the reply box on here.

Look forward to seeing you post around here, and seeing your photos too.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I do wear heels and shave and wax my body but don't do myself up that much except on special occasions. This is when I wear make-up and more feminine clothes. Sometimes I "go all the way" and go out as Tara... BTW Welcome to the site.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I'm 6 foot 4, so passing as anything but a guy is out of the question. I really like the feel of mini skirts, hose, and heels. As for above the waist, all that other stuff takes too much effort. I'm glad I'm a guy and don't have to deal with makeup and curling irons. The only holes I've put in my body are from mountain biking and the only tatoos are chain grease. If I may ask a question, when you go as a women, do you wear skirts? I watched a Lifetime TV movie about a guy passing as a woman. He went to a lot of trouble and endured a lot of hassling to do it. In the end he was murdered for it. It struck me as odd that he'd do all that and then not wear than many skirts and heels. To my way of thinking skirts and heels is what it's all about. It I was shorter and could pass as a women, I'd do it just to be able to wear skirts and heels!

You should go sign up at www.photobucket.com , they do all the coding you need as soon as you upload the picture (see my previous post). You just copy it and paste it into the reply box.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I share your pain, whynotheels, but.........there's nothing to say you can't have fun trying! I guess that's why I gave myself the nickname I have now since I don't do the "natural" drag thing, but do taking Gen-X, punk, new wave, drag, and throwing it all into a blender, then hitting FRAPPE! Never ever feel afraid to experiment, because you never know what wonderful things you can accomplish :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

MaleHHWearer:-) That sure was an extensive list of things that you do for your sartorial activities. For you---that's great, but for me a bit too much. Enjoy doing it. Whynotheels:-) Mickey and I saw that movie the other night, called "Girl Like Me". The only dress he wore in it was when the little girls put one of their dresses on him at a family gathering and that beautiful pink dress for the wedding, which was the same one that his Mom had him laid out in for the funeral. It is a very thought provoking movie that the board members should look to view. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

The person in the film was a transexual that is to say someone who feels that they were born in the body of the opposite sex. I am a transvestite that is to say someone who is quite content with their body but likes to emulate the opposite sex for fun on occassions.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Hi Courtney, welcome to the board! I wear heels, nylons on occasion, and am about to get my first corset. Other than that I shave my legs and that's it. I'd disagree on the assertion that tattoos on the ankles or lower back are only for girls, I've seen a few guys with lower back tattoos although they were pretty masculine designs. Chris

Hello MaleHHwearer, Welcome to the forum where guys can be guys, guys in heels, girls or most anything else. That was some icebreaking intro you posted and I think that calling yourself "HIGH MAINTENANCE" is to understate your case. You described more regular maintenance than some high-fashion models I have known. :roll: Personally, I'm more into freestyling than all that girly stuff. Not only is it awefully expen$ive, but a really big hassle to boot. Besides, I really don't have the kind of disposable income that all that high maintenance stuff requires. For me, I like to put on a skirt and a pair of heels (usually wedgies) and go. When my hair (what's left of it) starts getting to be a bother, I cut it. Paint and jewelry are strictly optional. I'm not trying to impress anybody but me.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

I wish I can be brave like you and wear stilletoes as a guy in public and not care.....

Hi Courtney,

What a great intro, you obviously are incredibly comfortable with who you are but I have just have one question, if you have manicured nails, wear girly earrings, wear liptick & eyeshadow, carry a bag,etc etc, then why on earth would you be bothered about being seen in a pair of stiletto's

Heelium

Every generation laughs at the old fashions, but follows religiously the new.

Frappe? :wink::roll:

The setting on a blender for making a milkshake.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

My only fashion statement could be described as "fun" or "supernatural" since being 6'2", the "natural drag" thing just doesn't work for me, so I shoot for something larger than life. I started off doing punk, then drag, then goth, and it just kinda got smooshed together into how I like it. I really should post some of my more infamous pics so you can see what I mean........... (note to self: upload many more pics into photobucket) After all, what fun is life if you can't enjoy it? I think many here have already gone and done that one. :roll:

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

btw, does anybody here have his navel pierced?

I have my navel pierced along with nipples, toung, eye brow, multiable holes in both ears, and one below the belt :roll: . Most of the women i've known have thought they were all great.

This is actually not true.

btw, does anybody here have his navel pierced?

Hi musiclover, you are right!

Last year I have pierced my navel. You must know that I'm a convinced self-piercer. I have done my earholes, the nostril and the lip ring myself. All my self done piercings were perfect but the navel was simply skew. So I took the barbell out after a week. Meanwhile I'm wearing rings in both nipples. That's a funny feeling :roll: I'll retry the navel because I like wearing low flared hip jeans and short tops together with my heels ...

micha (*today with white cork wedges and blue metallic polished finger nails on the street*)

ps my compliments to MaleHHwearer :wink:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Welcome! You'll pretty much find the full range, here, from guys who simply enjoy the look of heels to guys who wear them, guys who wear more than heels, guys who dress en femme, and guys who're in various stages of becoming girls. Me? I enjoy wearing both heels and skirts.

Last year I have pierced my navel. You must know that I'm a convinced self-piercer. I have done my earholes, the nostril and the lip ring myself. All my self done piercings were perfect but the navel was simply skew. So I took the barbell out after a week. Meanwhile I'm wearing rings in both nipples. That's a funny feeling :roll: I'll retry the navel because I like wearing low flared hip jeans and short tops together with my heels ...

I have my navel pierced too, but have it done professionally (I'm some kind of self-piercer too, my first piercing - nostril I've done myself). I like to wear lowrise jeans too, but not very short tops, just short enough for navel to be visible :wink:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry for the long delay in writting back. I was on vacation in Europe.

It was my wife and myselves (SP) 10th anniversary. So we went to Paris for 5 days, Flew to Barcelona for 2 days, then on Sunday, Got on Norweigan Cruise Lines for a week lond Mediterranian cruise (Sicilly-naples-rome-florence-Villafrenchie(Nice)france).

I appreciate the comments.

To whomever asked if I do all the girly things I do, why be scared of wearing high heels? You said about me wearing makeup. I'll explain. I wear powder, base, natural earth tones Med. brn eyeshadow on eyelid, lt brn on brow bone. light natural rose lipstick, and matte lipsgloss, eyebrow pencil. No mascara, no eyeliner. I just want to look like my face is flawlwss and for the mostpart, it does. Now about the high heels. I wear my makeup light so it doesnt draw attention. However, heels would draw attention.

I do do drag par time, not drag shows, just dress enfemme so im not so much of a drag queen, i guess more of a cd or tranny. Heres a link:

http://community.webshots.com/album/551601512soFsGv

heres pics of me and my wife, and most importantly---MY SHOES !!! LOL

http://community.webshots.com/album/551564652DYlCYn

heres pics of shoes I will be buying very soon:

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Shoe/KAVEN-07-BLK.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Shoe/KAVEN-07-CHY.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sporty-Mary-Jane/5706X-5-BLK.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sporty-Mary-Jane/5703-7-WPU.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Sneaker-/9835-WHT/BLK.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Sneaker/9900-WHT.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Mary-Jane-Shoe/CAMDEN-C.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/CANVAS-PUMPS/5703-2N-WS.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Mary-Jane-Shoe/4725-5-BLACK.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Loafer/SX167-BLK.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Loafer/SX167-SAND.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Platform-Pump/9950-6-BLKPU.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sneaker-style-Pump/FORCE02-BLK/BLK.html

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Square-Heel-Pump/LIZ-BLK.html :roll:

http://www.electriqueboutique.com/womens-shoes/Sneaker-style-Pump/FORCE02-WHT/WHT.html

Let me know what you think about these shoe I plan to purchase at once in the next cpl of weeks,

and also let me know what you think of me, my wife, and my shoes !!!

Thanks. Its good to be back in the states. :wink:

...To whomever asked if I do all the girly things I do, why be scared of wearing high heels? ... Now about the high heels. I wear my makeup light so it doesnt draw attention. However, heels would draw attention.

First of all, those are some great pix! Do you and the wife share clothing?

Now, about the heels - you sound a little bit conflicted. Why bother to dress enfemme if you don't want attention? Unless you are very very good (I'm talking Acadamy Award time) most people can tell you're a man dressed as a woman. The reasons are a very long laundry list, but in the simplest of terms women act and move differently from men. I have only seen about 2 men so skilled that they left me dumbfounded. Both of those had extensive coaching from a woman. So unless you can somehow dump a lifetime of conditioning you will most likely make a move or a gesture that says to the skilled eye, "here's a man dressed up like a woman". Now at that point the footwear is irrelevant.

With that being the case, it's less likely you will draw attention to yourself if you wear heels while enfemme. It's easier to dismiss a woman who hasn't quite mastered walking in heels, than someone in women's clothing making male gestures or someone in male clothing making female gestures.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

To GuyNheels, A. Yes my wife and I share the clothes, to bad not the shoes. B. I have been dressing enfemme since I was 5 years old. My uncle(aunt) was TS. I grew up around my mom, aunt, female cousins, played teaparty, makeup, learned hair, walked in heels infront of my cousins. Dated girls that were really fem and I would sneak into their closets and wear their shoe/clothes until i got caught by one gf. I just explained that I thought she had big feet and I thought her shoes would fit on me. LOL. I learned how to paint my/their toes, I'm not exactly sure what you said, maybe I'm just tired, but it seemed like one big run-on sentence, and like your trying to judge me telling me I cant pass and you have NO clue about me? Dont understand that one. I know tv, ts and tg that outshine and look better than genetic girls. so WTF ? I have dragqueen friends, and my neighbor is a TS. I beg to differ but, I lived for 2 years cpl of years except for 8 hours at work, 15 hours of he day (drive time) I lived as a TV. I'd go to Walmart, mall, Walgreens, Kroger, Etc as a woman. I have only got clocked 2 times in like 2 years. I do drag on the weekends with the best performers in Dallas and BIG D has a HUUUUUuuuuuuuuuge gay area. I am on hormones, have been for years. my balls are practically nothing these days - shrivled up to peanuts My manarisms are feminine, and it is sooooooo hard to be "straight" I slip constantly. And I am NOT in a career where gays are accepted. So I mostly keep quiet and dont talk much at work. My face is feminine these days, I would say I'm mosty TS myself. I have, and am considering going fulltime. Trust me honey, only those of us who "pass" can EVEN consider going fulltime. So, sorry if im not understanding what you said. PS, Sorry for any typos, I'm like really jetlagged

To GuyNheels,

A. Yes my wife and I share the clothes, to bad not the shoes.

B. I have been dressing enfemme since I was 5 years old. My uncle(aunt) was TS. I grew up around my mom, aunt, female cousins, played teaparty, makeup, learned hair, walked in heels infront of my cousins. Dated girls that were really fem and I would sneak into their closets and wear their shoe/clothes until i got caught by one gf. I just explained that I thought she had big feet and I thought her shoes would fit on me. LOL. I learned how to paint my/their toes,

I'm not exactly sure what you said, maybe I'm just tired, but it seemed like one big run-on sentence, and like your trying to judge me telling me I cant pass and you have NO clue about me? Dont understand that one.

I know tv, ts and tg that outshine and look better than genetic girls. so WTF ?

My face is feminine these days, I would say I'm mosty TS myself. I have, and am considering going fulltime.

Trust me honey, only those of us who "pass" can EVEN consider going fulltime.

First of all, I apologize because I was "looking through the wrong end of the telescope", as it were. My assumption was that you were raised in a masculine environment and were "experimenting" with dressing en femme. Since that, obviously, is not the case, I am in error. :wink:

In the second place, I live by the code:"Judge not - lest ye be judged". While there are behaviors and things I do not always agree with :roll: , my observations and objections are not to be mistaken as judgement. I leave all that to Someone else.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

malehhwearer, welcome to our most humble place in cyberspace. You're going to feel right at home in here with us guys who like to wear high heels. So, feel free to do, and wear, what you want. If anybody doesn't like it, that's their problem.

Black patent, open toed high heels are the best!