I saw a street heeler!

Danielinheels

Any members from Chicago's north suburbs? I might've seen you tonight. I was riding down Gross Point Rd. in Skokie, on my way to the FedEx Kinkos (its a 24/7 location). I saw someone wearing a green top, white pants, and white boots opposite the side I was driving on, and I immediately thought to myself, "Was that a guy?" So I turned around, pulled up closer, and asked, "Hey, do you know where the Kinko's is around here?" He told me where it was, and I thanked him. Before I went on my way (for what it's worth, I knew where the place was), I said, "Nice boots." He just said thanks and kept on walking. Are you a member here? I was in a red Ford, wearing a blue shirt and glasses. If so, you made my day - if I weren't in such a rush, I'd certainly have stopped and chatted ya up a bit.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I saw a guy at the drug store last week wearing boots with at least 3.5 inch heels. They were a very thick, chunky stlye heel, but fully exposed under (not very long) jeans. He was fashionalby dressed and at ease in what were (at least to me) obviously women's boots.

it isnt mine... Found on road dead driver returns on Foot Fix or repair daily Fails on rainy days For off road death F**ked on race day Fork over repair dough Faster on rolling dolleys Factory ordered road disaster (Put in nickel to operate) Clatters heavily every valve rattles oil leaks every time Cheap hardly efficient virtually runs on luck every time (Can a mechanic actually repair one?) and so on... but my ford afforded me the chance to see a street heeler, so it can't be THAT bad.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

it isnt mine...

Found

on

road

dead

driver

returns

on

Foot

Fix

or

repair

daily

Fails

on

rainy

days

For

off

road

death

F**ked

on

race

day

Fork

over

repair

dough

Faster

on

rolling

dolleys

Factory

ordered

road

disaster

not to forget

F&^er

Only

Runs

Downhill

and what is the best thing about Fords??? they circled the problem!

never seen any streetheelers ever in drab only crossdressed...

later,

TXT-1

I saw a street heeler in my home town on Saturday morning wearing a pair of rather fine looking 5.5 inch chunky heel Raid ankle boots with long trousers and a short leather jacket. (it was me!! Will post some pictures of me wearing those boots when I fix my camera)

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it's FAILED On-ROAD DESIGN which results in Driver Returns On Foot. I"ve had one - absolutely the most loveable piece of junk any man could want

or you could just purchase a FIAT like myself

Fix

It

Again

Tomorrow

Ps my mate did the bad deed of purchasing a ROVER

bad choice as it

Runs

On

Very

Expensive

Repairs

:roll:

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a street heeler in my home town on Saturday morning wearing a pair of rather fine looking 5.5 inch chunky heel Raid ankle boots with long trousers and a short leather jacket.

(it was me!! Will post some pictures of me wearing those boots when I fix my camera)

Just keep a pair of heels in yer Ford and it's almost certain you'll be a street heeler.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Just keep a pair of heels in yer Ford and it's almost certain you'll be a street heeler

Probably true for a Lotus too.

Lots

Of

Trouble

Usually

Serious

Standard question to ask a Lotus owner: "Did you get here under your own power?"

I understand that Lotus cars have now vastly improved their reliability.

It's amazing how a thread about a street heeler sighting could turn into a thread about acronyms derived from automobile makes. Oh by the way Secreto, it's Lamborghini, not Lamboughini.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.