UPS Delivery

larry

This morning I had some dental work done and had a prescription filled for pain killers. I got home and popped a pill and put on beige knee highs and my red patent pointed toe 5" spikes and I kicked back in the lazy boy and watched tv, Kinda in a twilight and feeling no pain and then I hear a VROOM sound coming from outside... Next, I see a UPS lady coming to my porch and decided to make the best of the situation. I answerd the door while wearing a white polo shirt, black slacks and my red heels. She handed me me the box and when I signed for delivery I dropped the electronic pen on the floor on purpose. I saw her looking directly at my heels as I bent over to pick up the pen. She was smiling and I sez please... take these and I gave her a a hand full of Hershey mini candy bars and I wished her happy holidays. The look on her face was priceless. I like to to think that she understands.

Love those heels!

I forgot if I told this story before, but I was at walmart one time when a girl wearing stiletto heels walked past where I was talking to the overnight greeter. The greeter lady made a comment about how tall she was. I replied saying that she's about my height. Greeter lady notes her heels. I show her mine. The girl must've had on 5-inch heels; the boots I was wearing are listed as 2 1/2 inch heels. We were about the same height with heels factored in...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I answered the door wearing my 8" spike white heeled sandales and it was the police looking for somebody with my polished toenails (red of corse) and all I got was "nice shoes " from the officer.

So, did they ever find the person that had your polished toenails? :rofl: :D

Aly

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

hallo, 2 mouth ago a young boy of 12 year appears at my door. I was wearing ballet ankle boots behind the computer and long trousers to cuffer up high high heels. I hope for no trobble at the door, but a child was shelling for child organisations postcard and staps as a long dutch tradition. But getting the order placed the kid saw there were no feed front showing under the pans. He ask "is there someting with my toos?". "No" was my answer but looking to his face he didn't beleef it. But at that time the form was ready and handeld over. He left the door but still looking stranges to my as I close the door in some releef feelings, because over a few week he returns to handle over the stamps. By then he didn't mention the early meeting and I wasn't wearing heels. But sometimes I saw he passing by and looking to eachother, feeling we are hidding a secret moment. But I haven't noticed for others there was someing strains go on at my adress, but you never know. I will be more carefull next time wearing ballet boots, with a zip comes quicker of or be quiet and not open the door. A3

When You do it this way. Maybe We're on to something here. I certainlly wanted another female stranger to see me in high heels and yet I wasnt offensive and after all this is my home. I wonder what people see when delivering room service in motels or what appliance repairmen see during the course of their work days....Larry.

Love those heels!

Not exactly the same, but I wore my chunky boots when putting up Christmas lights on the house this weekend. My wife was concerned the neighbors would see me wearing them (I had to climb up and down a step ladder several times) and I just said "so what".

A little later, we had a Christmas parade in our neighborhood (we live in a large circle and they have a parade every year). Since our house is on the corner and they selected our corner as one of the stops, alot of people gathered on our corner.

Before the parade started I was taking a rest from putting up the lights and sat on a step stool on the porch watching people gathering on the street. I looked down and saw my jeans rode up and you could clearly see the entire heel. My girls were outside with me and one of our neighbors also had a little girl who kept running into our yard and she ran after her. Since my daughters were laughing and waving to the girl, I know the mother looked in our direction several times. A few minutes before the parade started, I took the girls down and stood with everyone there in my boots. Several times during the parade I exchanged small talk with the group and not one person said a word, including the mother who probably saw the boots I was wearing. Right after the parade was over, she just smiled and said "good luck with your lights" (I had problems since I was trying to string too many together and kept blowing a fuse).

Here are the boots in question (not exactly riske', but still not men's boots either).

Posted Image

Scotty

Two weeks ago happened to me the worst case: I was running out of cigarettes and left my apartment at midnight for a walk to my slot-machine. Naturally on high-heeled boots. Some seconds later I became aware that I had no keys in my hand. Also nothing in my pockets - panic :wink: At first I tried to open my door with a plastic piece that I found in the garbage bin. But it didn't work. No keys and no money, only the two 2-Euro-coins for the cigarettes. Me in the mid of the night on stiletto boots and outside zero Celsius. What a shit!!! Then I saw through the door spion of my neighbour that the light was still on. I ringed and the girlfriend of my neighour opened the door. She was still awake, her friend was working on night-shift. I explained my mysery and she was very helpful. She gave me an old bulgarian phone card with cyrillic letters (she is coming from Bulgaria). But the card was not stiff enough. I'm sure that she saw my heels when I tried to open my door. Finally we called an emergency service. She invited me to wait together in her apartment. She wearing a pyjama and me with stiletto boots side by side on the same couch. Luckily I'm gay ... The guy from the emergency service opened my door within 2 minutes. What shall I say? It was really expensive! The next day I put a package of Marlboro Light in front of the door of my neighbour with an expression of thanks for his girl (she offered me the same cigarettes at this horror night). Some days later I met my neighbour on the street. Me on heels again :D He said very friendly to me "Hi neighbour, how are you?" Isn't it a nice story?

The best fashion is your own fashion!