Finally! SQ's wearing pics - round one!

ShockQueen

OK, fellow heelers.....you've been most gracious and kind, and have asked me many times for some pics of me wearing my heels, so I finally had some time tonight to snap some pics in our place.

First up.....the SKYSCRAPER platforms!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I apologize in advance for the dirty mirror. Guess I should have checked it better first. I'll get it right for the next round though!

Next up.....my favorite spike platform boots! These SO rock!

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now, the latest acquisitions from Beverly Heels!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you enjoy them as much as I had taking them!

SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Most impressive pictures, SQ! But I got dizzy just looking at those platforms! Whew! How on earth do you manage to even stand in those things, never mind walk in 'em? Inquiring minds wanna know! The shoes in the last pic were quite cool. Bravo to you, my friend!

:D

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Thanks for the kind words on my first effort for taking actual wearing pics. JeffB: Once you start wearing platforms, it's just a balancing act after that. For some reason, it just seems to come natural for me. I haven't fallen down once on them. :-) DeSalto: I'll be sure to do those in my next round of pics since I have a few pairs of those. SQ

Why thank you, Francis....and there is still more to come! Although there will always be those who do not like platforms, I just can't seem to stop wearing them - especially my boots! I just think they make a nice sassy statement :-)

Hi SQ......Incredible!!

I have only one pair of platform Boots, but seeing the lovely pair you are wearing has prompted me to acquire some more. Love the Heel and Boots, looks great. Would enjoy seeing the entire Boot when you have a chance.

david

OK, fellow heelers.....you've been most gracious and kind, and have asked me many times for some pics of me wearing my heels, so I finally had some time tonight to snap some pics in our place.

Next up.....my favorite spike platform boots! These SO rock!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I hope you enjoy them as much as I had taking them!

SQ

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"