I just ordered these...

rubberheel

Allright, click on "Ankle-lenght boots" in black. They are called "Classical bootie with metal stiletto heel". The heel is 11cm.

Do you like them?

Yep! How should I otherwise explain to you that I have a similar pair of 11-cm-stiletto-boots ;) The only difference: my boots have a classical heel without metal.

micha (*wishing you a lot of fun on your new boots*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

Allright, click on "Ankle-lenght boots" in black. They are called "Classical bootie with metal stiletto heel". The heel is 11cm.

Do you like them?

Posted Image

Here you go, need to click on the picture and chose properties, copy and then paste the url for the picture.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I ended up ordering these from Silhouette:

http://www.silhouette.nl/html/english/shop_index.htm

Please, tell me that Silhouette are, fast, trustworthy and that their shoes are of hight quality.

And then, please, tell me how you like them - if you like them at all. :lol:

Nice choice of boots.

Don't know whether they are fast or good in shipping products.

In the shop they are very friendly and helpful, more helpful to men ;) than women, even.

I do think everything will be just fine.

enjoy your boots.

Thanks for finding the picture! I hope they'll arrive soon. Well, I hope they'll arrive at all, and I hope they fit. I had a nice correspondence with them about size and quality, but I always worry the first time I use an e-tailer. I'm glad to know that they are nice people "in the flesh" though. ;)

I don't know about Silhouette's services but the boot is a must have. Congratulations and send us pictures when they arrive. Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Posted Image

Well, those boots certainly are impressive! I like 'em too! Something like those scream to be worn with tight jeans or black leather pants. Really cool!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I think I better add that Silhouette's service was excellent from beginning to end. They measured the boots inside for me and described them in detail. When I had made up my mind and ordered, the boots were here four workdays later. Couldn't have been bettter!