Udder Confusion

Magickman

As the cows say, it was a case of udder confusion. My new girlfriend went to see my old girlfriend, apparently to get the low down on yours truly. Then my old girlfriend called my mother to spread the good news. And my mother called me, to see what all the fuss was about. I called both the old girlfriend and the new, to try to make sense of all this. My mother thinks I should go back to the old girlfriend, who she likes, but the old girlfriend wants to find a new husband. Meanwhile, the new girlfriend says I should cut off contact with the old girlfriend, who the new girlfriend thinks wants me back, which the old girlfriend denies. Me? I am convinced that no good will come of all this.

I am relating these facts to you, gentle readers, that you might see for yourselves the myriad perils of boyfriends, girlfriends, and relationships. I have a date tonight with the new girlfriend, and I have discussed this with the old girlfriend, who approves. What do you think?

Just so you know, the old girlfriend hates for me to wear heels, and the new girlfriend loves my heels.

I have no idea what you just said right now...

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

The old girlfriend seems to like your new girfriend and approves of her. That could be dangerous as OGF knows you better than NGF and can give her tips of things that took OGF years to learn which means that your relationship with NGF could mature too quickly. OGF still has a friendship with your mum and it seems you, so you could be friends. OGF hates you in heels, NGF likes them. It seems to be a no brainer to me. If OGF gets a NBF or even a NH then you could date as a foursome but whilst OGF remains single keep her at arms length unless you want to get back with her and lose NGF.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I kept reading waiting to see something about the old/new/mother telling one or more of the others about your preferences in footwear. You must be looking for this site.

In the meantime I'd find a third girlfriend who doesn't know either your former new and old girlfriends and is unlikely to meet your mother.

Onyourtoes wrote:

I kept reading waiting to see something about the old/new/mother telling one or more of the others about your preferences in footwear. You must be looking for this site.

In the meantime I'd find a third girlfriend who doesn't know either your former new and old girlfriends and is unlikely to meet your mother.

====================================

All of them, mom, old gf, new gf, and the Dominatrix, (third gf) know about my tall shoes. New gf and the Dominatrix approve of my heels.

In this case, I am now exclusive with the new gf, and working to forge a steady and enduring relationship. I am hoping everyone involved can remain on friendly terms, but that remains to be seen.

It is much more difficult to keep a relationship going, if there is conflict and secrecy about footwear. I enjoy wearing my heelboots, and do not wish to become pussy whipped into a no-heel status.

As the cows say, it was a case of udder confusion. My new girlfriend went to see my old girlfriend, apparently to get the low down on yours truly. Then my old girlfriend called my mother to spread the good news. And my mother called me, to see what all the fuss was about. I called both the old girlfriend and the new, to try to make sense of all this. My mother thinks I should go back to the old girlfriend, who she likes, but the old girlfriend wants to find a new husband. Meanwhile, the new girlfriend says I should cut off contact with the old girlfriend, who the new girlfriend thinks wants me back, which the old girlfriend denies. Me? I am convinced that no good will come of all this.

I am relating these facts to you, gentle readers, that you might see for yourselves the myriad perils of boyfriends, girlfriends, and relationships. I have a date tonight with the new girlfriend, and I have discussed this with the old girlfriend, who approves. What do you think?

Just so you know, the old girlfriend hates for me to wear heels, and the new girlfriend loves my heels.

Oh man!!! Run forest!! Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!! :rofl:

I an't kiding! ;)

You got a major fire on your hands, and it's your old GF. Put her out, before she burns you and your new GF. I been there done that, it's the best for all, trust me. Burn your bridges on this one fast!!

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

My 2c... When I'm out of a relationship with any OGF, it is over for good despite of what my mom, dad, all other OGF's, might say/think. At the end it is just adding a whole layer of difficulties to the relationship! Pam

I dunno, man. You got 3 ladies, 1 being your mother, that are talking about you and your life behind your back (good and bad). In simple terms words are colliding! Steer clear of all of them for a bit. Why would a gf call an ex of yours? Seems odd to me.

Magickman, I would have to agree with Hoverfly. If you are trying to build a lasting relationship with the new GF, cut all ties with the old. She may be setting you up for a big fall. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned". Even if you think you guys seperated on good terms you will never really know what she is thinking or plotting. For your sake stop talking to the old one and get on with your life. Good luck

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

The old girlfriend seems to like your new girfriend and approves of her. That could be dangerous as OGF knows you better than NGF and can give her tips of things that took OGF years to learn which means that your relationship with NGF could mature too quickly.

OGF still has a friendship with your mum and it seems you, so you could be friends. OGF hates you in heels, NGF likes them.

It seems to be a no brainer to me.

If OGF gets a NBF or even a NH then you could date as a foursome but whilst OGF remains single keep her at arms length unless you want to get back with her and lose NGF.

for some reason I think this was absolutely hilarious... Not the topic but Dr.'s reply....

What's all the fuss about?

Like you said..."No good can come of this". ME----I wouldn't touch this with a 20 foot pole. It's time to shuck all of this---take a cruise somewhere far away ---and start all over again. Burn all bridges NOW!!! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!