lucky guy

ishavemylegs

The first goal of an advertisement is to get you to look at it. The agency used two topics that seem to attract attention, heels, and a guy wearing them. There have been many posts about what an attention getting device high heels are. At least the folks that post here understand how much fun they are to wear no matter whom is wearing them.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Say Fellows:-) Mickey saw this ad on TV once while I was at work and tried to explain it to me, except she missed the part where the lady was pregnant, which is the punch line of the whole thing. I was finally able to pick it up on TV myself and it is now clear to the both of us. The ad man that thought this one up sure was a genius. It has probably done more for us men wearing heels than anything in recent times to push our cause forward. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Very funny motorola advertisement video. In the begginning I thought there was ishavemylegs at the store buying some new shoes for him ;) Heels for all! Flavio.

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.