Considering to Purchase One of These

rxrenesis

Rxrenesis:-) The oxfords wouldn't interest me myself as they remind me of the type of shoes that my Mom wore except her heels were lower. Now the boots are a different story being wedge and designed differently. Just my opinion. If these appeal to you, by all means buy them and enjoy. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I don't care for oxfords, either. My taste runs more toward loafer style sport shoes. I remember seeing some great looking wing-tip, moc style loafers with 4" heels years ago. Have been looking for some pairs like that every since.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

rx, I would lean more toward the boots, just my personal style. The other look too much like mens shoes with higher heels and that doesn't really appeal to me.

I hope that my wife asks me if i'm giong to wear those 4 inch leg wrap sandals that i bought from NIKE. Just a wish for the men in the world like us.

Personally, I'd buy an entire pair of whatever takes your fancy! I'm a boot fan meself so I'd go for the boots. I always find that if I can't decide I sleep on it and then draw up a "hit list" of the styles in order of preference so if they don't have one I'll get the next on the list. That's what I've had to do with the boots I saw on my marathon trip to Bluewater. I've already got the first pair and now waiting for the funds for the second (or third if not in stock)!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Posted Image

Rxrenesis: I'm leaning towards this pair. WIth fall having just arrived, the colors of this shoe would work perfectly with a brown themed outfit. These just seem to have a certain pizazz I think would work well for you!

;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I was leaning toward that pair also Jeff, they're 4" heels. But on the website they are only listed up to sz 10. To make matters worst our local store closed this year. I guess I gotta trek up to Depford Mall to try them. rx

JeffB:-) I can see the possibilities of matching brown outfits with those two-toned oxfords. But to me, they are ugly. I just don't care for an oxford style shoe. If some do, then let them purchase them. Just my opinion. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, I'm no fan of oxfords either, but that doesn't mean I can't appreciate how attractive that particular shoe is. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'm sure there are probably folks here who really like them. Rxrenesis, if you can find those shoes, by all means, go ahead and purchase them if they're what you really want. Don't let anyone influence you one way or the other. Follow your own inner voice and satisfy yourself. ;)

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!