New boots from Steve Madden

thighhighs

-> JeffB Yes, gray... ;) I'm looking for another color than I'm having today; I have 4 pairs in black, one in brown today. And one pair in white, if they fit. Some other color would be nice, so I thought of maybe gray. And for the thighter jeans, I'm of looking today maybe. I have the same problem with wearing pants inside my shorter boots, it doesn't look good, so that's the first step.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this is just my opinion, but I've never much liked the look of jeans in shorter boots. I think that look works best with knee high and thigh high boots instead. I hope all goes well for you in your shopping expedition.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Well, this is just my opinion, but I've never much liked the look of jeans in shorter boots.

I agree, but if they are tight, then I actually think it works. The advantage, I think, with jeans (compared to lycra or stretch) is that you can see the seam in the pants. If no seam is visible, I think it looks like you're wearing long underwear or bikerpants, and that doesn't work (in my opinion) with boots.

It do work if the boots end above your knee and you have a jacket or loose shirt on top. I think your pictures looks great, I can't see what pants you're wearing but it works great.

But if the boots is just below knee, I want the pants to look like real pants, that's why I'm looking for a pair that is rather tight. Jeans or no jeans, doesn't matter, as long as they looks like a pair of pants.

-> Dawn HH

Thanks. I'm hoping to wear them later on. It might start under the pants though, we'll se.

My favourite boots: Bronx Scarlet Hi, as in my avatar.