Knee boots

stilettoboots

Very nice boots, stilettoboots! Love that black patent pair.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Well, I'm the type to discriminate, I love all those pics! I'd love even more to have boots like those! :wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I love all of those pics and those boots all look fabulous on you. I wouldn't mind having a pair of each myself. Can you give us more details on them? Inquiring readers would like to know. Thanks! Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I can see how you thought the boots shown were mine.I apologise as these are photos I took from the web and I believe they are owned and worn by a lovely lady called Bootmistress.Im a big fan so have conducted some research.The first pair are made by Pied a Terre and are Black leather with a 4inch stiletto heel.The 2nd pair are made by The Little Shoe Box and are Black patent leather with 5" stiletto heels.Pairs 3 & 4 are made by Nine West in Black leather with 4inch blade type heel.All so yummy :wink::lol:

She no longer has a website but I have been lucky enough to chat with this beautiful booted lady on Yahoo messenger.

Here are some more:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Stilettoboots:-) Thanks for the up-date and even though those were not your legs, the footwear was simply scrumptious. I particularly like that last pair of boots. Nice simple design and very regal look. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Posted Image

Words fail to describe just how much I'd LOVE to wear boots like those!

Posted Image

And especially these beauties! WOW!!

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

If you're looking for boots, here is a nice pair:

Posted Image

If you're interested (or, even if you're not :wink: ), here is the place you can find more about them.

http://cgi.ebay.com/LOUIS-VUITTON-BLACK-PATENT-BOOTS-SIZE-40-NR_W0QQitemZ7710503345QQcategoryZ63889QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem]

Black Boots

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes Bubba...those boots are certainly fine. But since Mickey has just purchased 2 new pairs of boots for me just recently, I think I had better cool it for a while, or at least until they are delivered and broken in before I begin to think about buying more. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 1 year later...

I have heard much about this "The Little Shoe Shop", quite a few pair of patent knee boots that I've seen on eBay have been bought from there. They looked great and the patent ones featured are certainly no exception! I must say though, that I am more partial to the Nine West boots. Although they are somewhat more what you'd see in an office or on the streets, there is just something about them that I like..? Possibly the blade heels, I love the look of them, plus I've tried walking in them and don't have much trouble doing so. I have Yahoo IM but it would be very interesting to talk to someone such as this Bootmistress. It won't happen though as I don't think I'd be too happy either for random people adding themselves to my IM list when-ever they felt like it! But hey if she reads this and doesn't mind, well thats great! ;)

I learned the truth a long time ago, being afraid of the dark is what keeps most of us alive...