Showing Off My Boots

JeffB

Way back in March, I bought a pair of thigh high boots, the Ellie 8868's and they're pretty sharp, but I haven't had a chance to wear them in public, mainly because I didn't have a car. Well, since I do havee wheels, I'll soon be wearing the boots on an outing or two. In the meantime, here's a couple of pics I took of me in them:

Posted ImagePosted Image

You can see the rest by going to my webpage. So, what do you think of them? Pretty sharp, eh? I can't wait to take these gorgeous boots out on the streets, though probably in jeans! Heh!

:wink:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Pretty nice boots Jeff, and as you may know I plan on getting a pair myself for fall.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Hmmm....LOVE that combination! Now I gotta go get a nice top & skirt since I already have those boots, and as Jeff already knows...once you break them in, they are like BUTTER on the legs! :-) Awesome pics! Hope you get a chance to wear them out sometime. btw...any chance of any outdoor shots?

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Nice boots Jeff :wink: I browsed through your pictures on your website, and everytime i see a normally dressed guy (with the jeans on), wearing a pair of thighhigh boots i think it looks absolutely normal. I'm looking for a 'descent pair of thighhighs at the moment for an outing....

My username changes every now and then on here. God knows why.

Thanks for the compliments, everyone! I appreciate all the kind words on the pictures. Like I said, I definitely plan on wearing the boots outside, over jeans, of course! What fun is there in hiding them? Heh! Perhaps sometime down the road once I build up my confidence, I might try wearing them with a skirt. That would make for a heady experience. Oh, and to answer your question, adorn, I check in at 220 pounds (I could stand to shed 20 or so), and the heels hold up just fine! :wink:

JeffB -

Great look. I have been advocating thigh boots over jeans for a long time now. I have a pair of those boots that I wear a lot. I refer to them as a pull on boot. I recommend a cushioned insole and with it in place those boots with 4" heels are good for miles of comfortable walking. Most of the places I go are now used to seeing me wear my boots and I get little to no reaction from anyone.

Have a good time, they look great.

I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.

Yes, I have a couple of pairs of them in black, white and red and now I have a pair in tan and a pair in chocolate on the way.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

JeffB:-) I thoroughly checked out your web site and it is fabulous. Your thigh high boots look great over your jeans and especially fantastic with your hose and your leather skirt. Once you begin to wear them out in public, any chance of some outdoor pics? Adorn:-) Welcome aboard the HH Place Forum. Keep posting so that we may get to know you. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

JeffB:-)

I thoroughly checked out your web site and it is fabulous. Your thigh high boots look great over your jeans and especially fantastic with your hose and your leather skirt. Once you begin to wear them out in public, any chance of some outdoor pics?

To answer your question, yeah, I'm definitely planning to take some outdoor pics of me in the boots and jeans. That should make for a lot of fun, not to mention a ton of double takes from passersby! HA! I'll keep you posted on that project!

Great look. I have been advocating thigh boots over jeans for a long time now. I have a pair of those boots that I wear a lot. I refer to them as a pull on boot. I recommend a cushioned insole and with it in place those boots with 4" heels are good for miles of comfortable walking. Most of the places I go are now used to seeing me wear my boots and I get little to no reaction from anyone.

Have a good time, they look great.

Thanks for the kind words. Coming from the board's resident thigh boot expert, that's high praise indeed! :wink: The combination of thigh boots over jeans is a great look and I'm most eager to take that look outside. I already have cushioned insoles, so I'll be ready when the time comes to go traveling.

:lol: