Barney15c New Shoes bought of Ebay

barney15c

Here are my latest shoes bought on Ebay:

Denim Ankle boots from Fredericks of Hollywood - 5in Heel

Purple Crocodile Pumps - Unknown make bought of Ebay for £17.00 - 4.5in Heel

Green Suede Pumps - These are Vintage Fredericks of Hollywood Shoes, before they had shoes made in the Far East, these were made in Spain and have Leather Suede and Real Leather Soles - 5 inch heel.

Leopard Print Ankle Strap Shoes with metal heel, The Highest Heel Collection - 4.5 inch heel, these are my favorite and I intend getting at least 2 other pairs in Red and Black.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Posted Image

Looks like you cleaned house there, barney! All those shoes were absolutely great looking, with my favorites being the purple snakeskin pumps above! Gorgeous looking shoes! Wear them all well, my friend!

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

barney15c, What and awesome cache of shoes you aquired. I love them all, escpecially the ankle boots. I think I'm turning as green as those suede pumps.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Thanks for everyones comments so far - its much appreciated.

Regarding the Green Suede P:umps I have...

There is a pair on Ebay up for sale at the moment - they are a size US 13M, if anyone is interested, they are from the same person that i boght my ones from.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3980901685&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&rd=1

Barney15c:-) Suede Was not one of my favorite materials for heels so I never got into it. But you are into suede and it looks very good on you. Wear them well and enjoy them to the fullest. As you said, the leopard ones are my favorite too. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Suede can be rather problematical since the fabric requires a considerable amount of care, which means they're not exactly suitable for daily wear. Suede shoes are more for after dark and special occasions like parties instead of a simple stroll through town. I myself have never seen women wearing suede shoes during the day or at work, they know it's impractical to wear such shoes on a daily basis. Still, when properly taken care of, suede looks incredibly sharp. Wear your shoes well, Barney! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I agree with Txt. down right ugly boots. And the shoes would be ok if the colors were different. :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Actually in looking more closely at the purple pumps, I believe they are actually purple snakeskin not croc.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

Actually in looking more closely at the purple pumps, I believe they are actually purple snakeskin not croc.

Yes on closer examinaton the shoes are more snakeskin than crocodile - well spotted.

Thanks everyone for your comments for and against i realise that not everyone has the same likes and dislikes when it comes to shoes or anything else in life come to mention it.

More pics coming very soon.

• 4 years later...

Wow one of my old threads opened up after all these years :blinkbigeyes:

Unfortunately all the shoes have long gone, been sold so i cant repost the pictures, although i do still have the denim boots which i kept because they were so gorgeous, i could get a small fortune for them now. I sold some old payless shoes on ebay a few days ago, which cost me £10 plus £15 shipping a few years ago, well ebay can be crazy, they went for £55.55, see the link here you may recognise the model, some of you payless afficionados :happy:

Ironically i have another 4 pais of this model in other colours, im tempted to do a 2nd chance offer to the bidder that missed out :pulsingheart:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290406406993&ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT

• 1 year later...

What a pity!!!!!

Virgin say this page cannot be found. Cant see them. Same applies to the ebay site, this item has been removed

Muddypaws

Well Muddy, not to be too blunt, but what did you expect, you DID resurrect a 5 year old thread?! :smile: Almost nothing stays the same on the internet after that long.

Well believe it or not, i do still have the boots!!! They have been safely packed away for years. I might if a generous offer was made consider selling these lovelies :smile: They are still in brand new condition. Here are some pictures of them. Size is US13M or a UK10 or small UK11. If there is enough interest i'll open a thread on the selling forum as i think the admins will probably think it inappropriate for me to tout on this one. I also have a very similar pair in camel with same heel height but are made by The highest Heel also in a US13 if anyone is interesterd i'll put some photos of them up as well.

post-207-133522937759_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522937772_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522937786_thumb.jpg

post-207-133522937799_thumb.jpg

Barney15,

Those boots are so pretty but they look so very comfortable. I would think they would feel so good on your feet and with the heel not that high, these would be great to wear while lounging around in sleepwear. It is so cool you still have them.:smile: