what i read and was amused with

w6ish

i just visited this site: femalefirst dot com dot uk and read something extremely amusing on their fashion board: have you ever seen a man or boy wearing high heels and platforms? (or something like that) well i couldn't resist adding my two cents and so there it is posted. i hope that stirs the pot!

I just visited that site and read your posting, WhiteSpikes, and found it amusing. Amusing from the standpoint that you took a sharp stick and poked in their eye......from the standpoint that you've experienced the worst so what more can anyone say or do to you! Keep on wearing those "ugly" plats. I'm with you all the way.......... :P

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

At the time of writing, there was no outrightly negative responses. This is a good sign.

Hi Dr. Shoe,

I have to agree! The answers in the Australian Vogue fashion forum were much more negative. May be that the Aussies have forgotten the good old british tradition of tolerance. My impressions about the American Vogue forum are mixed. Sometimes teen girls are sqeaking "Eeehh!!!" and sometimes thoughtful answers.

I'm keeping back from answering in these forums. I 'm afraid that people could suspect an intruding campaign by us high heels wearing guys. It's already a full time job to reply in german forums without registration duty - being confronted with the peoples voice and often simply idiots :x

Luckily the big majority in Germany is tolerating guys on heels similar as in UK :P

greetings

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I agree with you micha, I almost always watch these forums when someone here mentions them, but don't get involved in the discussion for the reason you mentioned. Its important to give everybody breathing room wether they agree with us or not. If one or two of us gets involved thats okay and it seemed to work well on the aussie vogue board. To many of us though would have like just ticked them off.

Shafted, the boots that is! View my gallery here http://www.hhplace.o...afteds-gallery/ or view my heeling thread here http://www.hhplace.org/topic/3850-new-pair-of-boots-starts-me-serious-street-heeling/ - Pm me if you want fashion advice or just need someone to talk to.

I agree with you micha, I almost always watch these forums when someone here mentions them, but don't get involved in the discussion for the reason you mentioned. Its important to give everybody breathing room wether they agree with us or not. If one or two of us gets involved thats okay and it seemed to work well on the aussie vogue board. To many of us though would have like just ticked them off.

Dear Shafted, exactly my opinion :P

The femalefirst forum is actually quite positive with regard to subjects discussed here, by the regular members, that is. They tend to drop your status down to "guest" if you don't post meaningfully, and alot, during your first 2 weeks of registration, and God forbid, don't piss off the management--there is no forgiveness in this life or the life to come!

"All that you can decide, is what to do with the time that is given you."--Gandalf,

"Life is not tried, it is merely survived

-If you're standing outside the fire."--Garth Brooks

I cant find the topic, where is it please anyone??

Hi Heelium,

the menue selection is

Discussion Board>Fashion>Men on high heels or platforms??

:P micha