UK Big Brother Heel Action

Firefox

This isn't a thread to slag off how crap Big Brother is - we all know it's mindless reality TV. However, this year there promises to be some good heel shots and quotes: * Turkish belly dancer Kamal wears stilettos and apparently has brought 5 pairs with him. * Leslie entered the house in a nurses uniorm with 4.5" metal heeled white stilettos. * Makosi complains she can't open her suitcase and needs her high heels to feel confident. *Mary the white witch does a nice line in short skirts and heeled knee boots. *House bigot Maxwell goes to the diary room to complain "When there's a bloke sleeping next to you and the first thing you hear in the morning is him complaining 'I can't find my stilettos' you know you're in a nuthouse!"

well its 6 if you include the pair kamal was wearing when he entered the house...they arent actually stilettos from what i saw but they are gold, with some nice detail to them...and he walks damn well in them...:D now if i could only wear my 6.5inch heels properly :P:P J p.s FF would you be so kinda as to send that pm again because you sent it just as the board went down again and its not in my inbox... thanks J.

Nothing wrong with it. Just an observation the BB team seem to favour the alternative dressers. Mary professes to be Goth too. Tonight's fashion report: Kamal: 4" Red stiletto courts, Sam: 3.5" Red strappy sandals, Vanessa 3" Black pointy courts, Makosi 4" Black sandals with straps that go up round the calves. Mary: chunky heel boots about 3" Did anyone see what Saskia was wearing earlier - she had taken them off in the live show.

oo i didnt see that...hold on i'll turn on to e4 .........i like the pointy pumps...i cant see kamals heels but i like the sandals and the "pumps" since you saw em ff...were they any good ooo and lesleys heels are cool :P J

Kamal's heels were OK actually- thinnish heel, set back. They looked quite new on the bottoms I think he bought them for the show. He's got quite big feet though, as has Vanessa so both of their styles were a little long and pointy for my tastes. I've got E4 now on freeview so I wont miss too much fashion action. I can't wait to see Saskia wearing some nice heels. She looks really good.

BB is mindless. I'm not watching it for the "stimulating" conversation. You may have worked that out already... Leslie's shoes last night were good as well. I saw them in the last live show last night. She's got both a black pair and a white pair the same style with silver metal look stiletto. But she was wearing the black pair with leg warmers or socks pulled down over them which looked really crap. There were some nice dangling shots in one sequence though.

I cannot see BB UK in the US. :P But not that I care really because I am not into reality TV anyway. I went to the website, but looks like this guy is going to be more the "diva". I think the attention is going to be less to the fact that he is wearing heels, and more to his overall act. Pam

Try to get a screen capture if you can, the BB UK website doesnt seem to want to show off their guys in heels. Not sure if I ever watched an episode when it's on here in the states though. Jim

(formerly known as "JimC")

There's the BB website:

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/

But as Jim says it's pretty useless so far as decent shoe shots are concerned, however you get an idea of those in it. If you've got a premium real player account you can get download movies which do have some shoe clips (at least two years ago they did) (They used to be free :P )

Leslie has another pair of completely white stilettos. They are about 4.5"

Saskia was wearing some quite nice sandals for the party early on, I think about 3.5", but I heard her saying she's 5'9" and thinks she is too tall in heels. Saskia goes around bare foot most of the time.

A good selection of heels to be seen on eviction night. Sam was wearing 4" Black mule sandals, Leslie her black stilettos with silver heels, Kemal his gold dancer heels, Saskia some 3" turquoise stiletto ankle boots, and Makosi her black strappy sandals. Vanessa disappointing in low pink kitten heel courts. Stars of the shoe were Mary in her eviction outit of 4.5" black platform sandals and Davina in 4.5" black stilettos, very sharp with a staight down heel. There were some very good shots of these in the eviction inteview. It must be a record BB night with 7 of the protagonists wearing interesting footwear.

Yes, Davina rarely disappoints. Dermot O'Leary presenter of BBLB is supposed to have a shoe fetish and you often see Davina teasing him about "she bets he wishes he could wear these" or some other reference being made. Recently on BBLB they had a shot of Dermot getting ready in his "locked" dressing room wearing 3 inch mules which wasn't able to walk properly in. He kind of shuffled around like a little girl wearing them. Quite weird. I actually think some of the BB hierachy are into the shoe thing.

Leslah's from 'urdersfeehld. Leslah is out, Vanessas sprained her ankle, Saskia has her leg in a brace, Sam is probaby out next. I think the heel action is going to be diminishing by the day.

davina definatly has class, and those high black courts with that black outfit WOW! I'm very glad Leslie is out as she drove me nuts. And that black outfit she wore on the last night, should have been bought afew sizes larger. Saskias boobs, definatly fake

bigJ wrote:

i would have expected better from a forum administrator

What does he mean by that?

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

well firefox and the rest of us shouldnt be making judgements of people that we see either on tv on in real life...and as he seems to be making those kind of comment i would have expected better from him... and as a moderator on the wetshoe boards im told offen enough either "thats not helpful J" or "shut your face" or "if you aint got anything nice tae say, shut the **** up"

There's a difference between offering disparaging commentary about a television show, and making inflammatory remarks about members of a forum. As far as I'm concerned, until he offends someone with intimate relation to the show (ie, a member from the show joins this board) then his comments are fair game. Just my twopence...

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde