UK Big Brother Heel Action

Firefox

Well, we are allowed to make comments on figures in the public eye here, be they right or wrong. What we aren't allowed to do is to make personal attacks on each other. These are common message board rules to preserve a little sanity. My judgement is Leslie was an ignorant tart, Davina has a little more class, Sam has a personality bypass, and Tony Bliar is a liar. Also, did anyone notice Saskia "hurt" her toes during pillow football and was told to wear a foot brace for at least two weeks by the medics. Three days later she was strutting around in pointy pink 4 inch stilettos during the dating task. Is she an attention seeking lying bitch or what?....Only heel wearers need answer.

well firefox and the rest of us shouldnt be making judgements of people that we see either on tv on in real life...and as he seems to be making those kind of comment i would have expected better from him...

and as a moderator on the wetshoe boards im told offen enough either "thats not helpful J" or "shut your face" or "if you aint got anything nice tae say, shut the **** up"

We make judgements all the time - it's part of being someone with discriminating tastes :-) Ooop's that's not PC. Oh well.

The moderators are allowed opinions too, and they have been excellent at keeping a well balanced, fair mind. I can't say enough good things about the job the moderators do, so I'll leave it at that.

I don't believe we shouldn't make judgements. Judgements can be positive or negative and reflect ones' _opinion_. Perhaps the correct wording is "assessment" in the PC dictionary? Whatever floats your boat.

Too many people are too quickly offended. I don't believe the world is a beautiful place all the time and some things are just ugly (Uggs, for instance). Be civil. Be polite. But express your opinion. If something is not to your taste, it's more than ok to say so. If everyone keeps an open mind (as best as we're able to, anyway) and at least _tries_ to see the other's point of view, we'll all be better off. We're not perfect, so tolerance and understanding is needed.

after sleeping on it (damn that was sore...but my laptop is ok... :P:P ) and reading your comment i have to agree not only that your totally right....but i need to calm down a bit...and stop being so easy to take offence to stuff that doesnt really matter in the whole scheme of things....i mean in real life i dont really care but on a forum etc its different....and with me :argue: :argue: come out easy.....dun know why lol i need a couple :drinking: :drinking: then a :sleeping: and to take some chill pills and calm down to a decent level....this web design business is hard when your trying to get off the ground. J

BB housemates sign away their rights to privacy as part of their contracts. Quite an interesting thought. In the house, the rules are exactly the opposite to here. They're allowed to say things about each other, but not about people in the outside world, or at least if they do then the sound is cut. I noticed that Vanessa got rid off her crutches yesterday. I think the girls have realised all these pretend injuries are not going to get them votes. They need to wear their very highest stilettos to stay in, With Sexy Stiletto wearing Sam odds on on to be evicted tonight, even shoes can't make up for a laugh like a wheezing hyena and complete lack of any interesting conversation.

Yes, Davina wore a black bikini underneath her coat to take the piss out of Sam who was always going around the house in bikinis.

Davina wore some 4.5" slingbacks while Sam wore some 3" yellow sandals. Sam's shoes were disappointing compared to Davina's and Sam has definitely worn better ones in the house.

Edit: Hot off the press is this pic of Sam lap dancing for Davina

Posted Image

Sam is trying to do a lap dance and Davina is covering her face in embarrassment. But enough of that... Sam was on BBLB today and she had a fantastic pair of white slingbacks. They were about 4.5. It's well worth watching on the E4 or E4+1 repeats later.

Sam is trying to do a lap dance and Davina is covering her face in embarrassment.

But enough of that... Sam was on BBLB today and she had a fantastic pair of white slingbacks. They were about 4.5. It's well worth watching on the E4 or E4+1 repeats later.

Also you had to be quick to see it but at the very beginning before the titles on E4Dermot on BBLB did a skit on Davina's Bikini appearance by wearing one himself and more importantly it looked like he was wearing a pair of high heel mules (I have heard he has a thing for heels) anyone else in the UK catch it?

In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king!!!

Yes she was pretty good. BB have been worried by the number of heel wearers leaving. So much so they have introduced two new female contestants into a "secret garden". A model from Ireland and a 20 year old 5 foot loud mouthed blonde look great prospects, judging by their entrance shoes. The only problem is they aren't allowed any of their clothes in the secret garden, but they can pinch things from the house. Let's see if some of Kemal's stilettos go missing!

I too watched with interest as the new entrants arrived and was epecially taken wih Kinga's platform heels - Black with silver heels - v.lovely. I note that Davina described these as 'extremely high', but I'm pretty sure that stiletto and ballet boot fans would contend such a judgement! Nonetheless, despite her generous build, I thought that Kinga negotiated all those steps very well on her plats. It was also great to see that the camera crew/editing team felt compelled to show some close ups of Kinga's platform sandals after she'd entered the house - verifying a kind of collective compulsion to admire high heels! SP

They were quite nice for platforms. Kinga's first comment in the house was "oooo me minge" followed shortly by getting her breast out and gyrating it at the camera. I wonder what her shoe collection will be like...

Yes, although it's perhaps too early to be pronouncing judgement on her personality, Kinga hasn't exactly endeared herself to others with comments like the ones you point out firefox! Nonetheless, her shoes may prove to be one of her redeeming features... SP

Tonight, Makosi got the chance to boot out one of the new trio and it wasn't a suprise to me when Kinga got the push. I don't think Makosi was taking the shoe possibilities into account though. However, Orlaith could be interesting. She came in wearing silver courts, about 4". Stop press on Orlaith's shoes: 6 Pairs on view. The silver ones, two pairs of taupe/olive sandals, about 3", one pink strappy sandals about 3.5", one pink courts about 3", and one pair of black mule sandals about 3.5". This may not be exact as we got a long shot tonight, but it gives you an idea. Kemal has already tried on a couple of pairs.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With Big Brother {UK} almost over, I've not seen too much discussion about young Kemal.

What opinions and conclusions do members here have about him?

Has he advanced the concept and acceptability of men wearing heels or has he re-inforced the dominant stereotype on the matter??

For those outside the UK, he is an arts student of some sort coming from a Turkish family. He constructed his own unique somewhat 'femme' style from western and Asian themes but not in passing off mode. He brought his collection of stilettos with him and wore them much of the time.

/I

/I