New Shoes For Spring

JeffB

At designershoes.com, I saw these mondo cute shoes that will be available soon for spring:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Not bad looking, eh? Spring is always an eagerly awaited time of year as all the new styles hit the stores, and these look as nice as any I've seen in quite some time! What do you all think?

:P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the asymmetrical cut of the first pair. The 2nd pair... I'm assuming is from Ros Hommerson. Even their most basic pumps look alluring. The 3rd pair have a pointy toe and I hope they run to a 13 because I'm itching for some pointy toes.

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

I like the asymmetrical cut of the first pair.

The 2nd pair... I'm assuming is from Ros Hommerson. Even their most basic pumps look alluring. The 3rd pair have a pointy toe and I hope they run to a 13 because I'm itching for some pointy toes.

To satisfy your curiosity, Danielle, all three are from Ros Hommerson, and they all come in size 13 wide, which is a boon to me as well. The first two pairs I like a lot, as for the third, whoa! I don't know what I could possibly wear with those!

:rofl:

JeffB:-) Some very inviting styles and colors and excellent examples for Spring. They should brighten up anyones outfit, male or female. I'm sure you will put together outfits co-ordinating with them. New office material maybe? Keep us posted in the event you decide to step into these great looking shoes. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

New spring styles of dresses and shoes are already appearing at our local malls. Most styles are straps, slings and mules, in a rainbow of pastel colors and heels that range from 2" to 4" to match the colors of the dresses, skirts and blouses, slacks and shorts. Most shoes with heels around 3½" Very dainty, feminine and, as my wife points out, "a lot of fun." (My credit cards are really going to get a beating between now and Easter. :P )

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Yes spring is comming (not soon enough) , I agree with Bubba136 , Most of the stores I have been in are pretty much ready for spring , lots of good styles out there and things seem to be selling fast ,

Jeffb - Those are nice shoes , I like the green ones , I have been eyeing these at payless myself.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I love the green , I don't have anything to go with them, but may get them anyway , I will get one color for sure.

Posted ImagePosted Image

I love the green , I don't have anything to go with them, but may get them anyway , I will get one color for sure.

My, my! I don't think I've seen shoes quite like those before. With St. Patty's Day coming up, you'll have a built-in excuse to wear the green! As for an outfit, well, how about an olive shirt and matching pants. That might make for an interesting combination!

• 2 months later...

Posted Image

This is far and away my favorite! You've certainly got it going on, housepainter! You look downright sexy in this pic! Bravo!

Hi, everybody :P

PS. My espadrilles finally arrived. I may have the photos processed by next weekend.

Coolbeans. Look forward to seeing them. (I still need to take some photos of my heel collection.... )

It's all good. ~Arron.

Spring is certainly a great time of year to wear heels because we can break out all those bright and cheerful colors that wouldn't work in fall and winter like white, bone, lime green, turquoise, even pink for those so inclined or bold enough to venture out in such a color. We can also wear our sandals and mules as well as other styles tailor made for the warm months of the year. It's why I look forward to spring so much! :P

Hi, folks,

Many of you like pumps, so here are two photos of me in them:

In the first I have on the red shoes with black trim, 4 1/2-inch heels;

in the second, I have on these charming, soft, biege pumps, with three-inch heels, that were sent to me free, when I bought a collection of sandals on eBay!

The third image of sexy slings, four-inch heels, from Norstrom.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

Posted Image

All three pairs were nice, rainbow, but these are clearly my favorites. And the short length of your skirt makes for a fine combination. As I'm sure you've already seen on "My Ebay Buying Binge", I'm bidding on a pair of black patent pumps with red heels! HA! Great minds think alike!

Rainbow6562004:-) I also miss hearing from you when the site is down. Let's hope that the site can stay up for a long time wihout any further problems and we all can get back to the rhythm of our postings. I, like JeffB, really do enjoy looking at your pics and watching your progress with your photography. Your legs and heels make for a great and interesting subject. More power to you, my friend. JeffB:-) Black patent with red heels, eh! Now that would be a different look for you and have various possibilities for outfit co-ordination. You are getting to be quite a master at that these days. Good luck, and I hope you win them. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Hi, folks,

A few days ago I won a bid on eBay for three pairs of sandals. Only two were sandals, the third pair, mules with four-inch block heels.

Now most mules are not very appealing to me, but when I tried on the pair I'd won in the bid, wow!

I took several very good photos of me wearing them, but I chose only one and played around with it to produce the three perspectives of me here, wearing them.

Enjoy!

Rainbow

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

JeffB:-)

Black patent with red heels, eh! Now that would be a different look for you and have various possibilities for outfit co-ordination. You are getting to be quite a master at that these days.

Dawn HH

Thanks for the compliment, dawn. I do as best I can. The idea of color contrasting shoes was just too tempting for me to pass up, and you're right, such shoes do indeed open up various possibilities for outfits I can pair with them.

By the by, rainbow, nice looking mules you're sporting. That particular design looks tailor made for spring and summer! Nice and airy!

Jeff :P , thanks for the feedback. Dawn :P , after reading Jeff's post, I realize that having different styles and colors of stockings (that you so delightfully support) can be looked upon as having other major pieces of clothing, like a dresses or shoes; rather than a mere accessories. Putting on one pair, rather than another, can completely change one's "look."

Rainbow6562004:-) Your catching on fast. You stick with Jeff and Dawn and you will end up being fashion conscience and having a heck of a good time doing it, and yes I'm a firm believer in wearing pantyhose. Very sexy in all ways. Oh!...and there will be a test later! BTW...I like your new mules. I have never tried mules, but if I could find a pair like yours with a nice chunky heel, I would be VERY tempted to try them. They look very interesting. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Jeff :P , thanks for the feedback.

Dawn :P , after reading Jeff's post, I realize that having different styles and colors of stockings (that you so delightfully support) can be looked upon as having other major pieces of clothing, like a dresses or shoes; rather than a mere accessories. Putting on one pair, rather than another, can completely change one's "look."

Quite right! Hosiery not only hides minor flaws and evens out skin tone, they can make plain looking legs look great. I keep four shades of hosiery in my collection which I coordinate with my shoes and pants:

Off-black: I pair this with black, gray and olive pants (along with black jeans) and black shoes

Suntan: I pair this with brown, navy and olive pants and brown or bone shoes

Off-white: I pair this with navy pants and navy, white or red shoes

Navy: I pair this with navy pants and navy shoes

And these are only rudimentary color combinations. You could wear off-white hosiery with black shoes and black pants for contrasting. I've seen women wear off-white with red shoes or off-black with white shoes. Personally, I don't advocate the latter, but the choices are ultimately up to you and your own sense of taste.

And I didn't include tights which come in many more colors like gray, brown, olive or purple. I've found that an inexpensive way to experiemnt to see what shades of hosiery will (or won't) work for you is to buy knee highs in the colors I mentioned above and play around with shoes and outfits. That's how I developed my color schemes.

Good luck if you decide to experiment!

:D