New Shoes For Spring

JeffB

Hi, Jeff, :P I'm glad that we don't compete! I've tried 14s, as some have suggested, but they feel loose. I always have to widen 13s, but, after a while, they stay stretched and feel very good on me. Rainbow PS. I agree that wearing the mules with jeans should work very well. LOL! In time, I'll test it out.

In 100 years no one will care that you wore high heels today.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I've had no trouble with size 14 shoes being loose on me, I guess that's because of the medium width which, along with the width of my foot made that size sufficienly snug on me. Here's the funny thing: the man made Sexy Shoes 5990 pumps in size 14 I can wear right out of the box with no problem while the size 14 Pleaser shoes and Renetti shoes in leather I have to stretch overnight before I wear them. But, after the required stretching, they fit well and are comfortable. Go figure! :P

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Yea, I finally found a sexy high-heel wedge that is in my size! :P I finally got around today to cutting-down too-short ankle-strap wedges (four-inch heels) to make them into slings. Then I photographed them, with my old-fashioned 35mm film camera, wearing different things. Results in next week. Watch this space! Rainbow

WOW!! Wedges, huh? Didn't know they still made 'em! I need to get out more! Heh! I think I mentioned somewhere on this board that I've never been a fan of wedges, reminds me too much of those butt-ugly looking espadrilles from the 70's. Still, I'll be interested in seeing your "old fashioned" pics, rainbow! Should be mighty interesting!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Jeff, LOL! These are not grandma's wedges (though she looked damned good 55 years ago)! Nor are they the usually-clunky espadrilles. The flow of the sole of this wedge is as graceful and enticing as that of any pump, plus the lovely sculpture of the foot is clearly visible. If you go find Wheels' posts of a couple of months ago of his wedges, you'll get a foretaste of the ones i have. :P Dawn: :P Rainbow