Surgery...

Recently I suffered an accident. I was hit in the head and have sustained a concussion. 2 discs in my neck are in need of repair and I'll be undergoing surgery in early February to repair them. Consequently, I'll be down for about three weeks. I'll be ok but nonetheless am a bit apprehansive about this as you can imagine. I'll be back after this is past & done. :) M'Luv to all... Anita C.

"Spike Heels . . a Pork-pie hat . .

Have on the mend in no time flat . . Ten Minutes 'Till The Savages Come by Manhatten Transfer.

Not good news about your accident, Anita. Happy to hear, though, you'll recover completely and be back to your normal, witty, intelligent and happy self soon. My best wishes and hopes for a speedy recovery.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Anita, this is terrible! Someone hit you? I hope you recover soon and get back to health.

Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus, I'm from the Earth.Now wearing HH Penny Loafers full time.

Recently I suffered an accident. I was hit in the head and have sustained a concussion. 2 discs in my neck are in need of repair and I'll be undergoing surgery in early February to repair them. Consequently, I'll be down for about three weeks.

I'll be ok but nonetheless am a bit apprehansive about this as you can imagine.

I'll be back after this is past & done. :)

M'Luv to all...

Anita C.

Wow, sounds like a serious accident given the injuries. A speedy and full recovery to you.

Anita C.:-) Mickey68 and I both wish you a speedy recovery from your health problems. In the next few weeks, I will be having surgery myself on my left knee and I know how you feel. I will be down for from 3 to 6 weeks myself on this one. It is no fun, but we will both come out of this more for the better in the long run. Possibly you can fill us all in on the details of how this happened at a later date. Take care of yourself. Cheers--- Mickey68 Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Anita C., apprehension is understandable. Probably the best thing you could do is to talk with someone else who has had the same surgery. Check with your doctors or the hospital.

Anita C. and Dawn HH, I wish both of you a successfull surgery along with a speedy recovery. I will remember both of you in my prayers.

In the meantime, enjoy some humor at http://www.lawyer.ie/jokes.html

and

http://www.jokecenter.com/jokes/Medical/

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

PJ:-) Thanks for offering your prayers. They will be gratefully accepted. I have had ex-rays and an MRI taken and I am waiting for the doctor to contact me so I can have him schedule the surgery. I am looking forward to this to get rid of the pain. What hurts me most is that I can't wear my heels daily as I have been. I am still working daily and taking my pain pills every 4 hours. Even though I can't wear my heels, I'm still wearing my panties and pantyhose daily like always for the support and to help keep down some of the swelling in that knee. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Anita, I wish you well and a very speedy recovery. You will be in my prayers! You will be up and running sooner that you imagine...in the mean time take care and pamper yourself Pam

I wish you the best and swiftest of recovery. Back and neck surgery is a serious thing. I do know, people do recover well from these. I have a friend who had surgery to repair 4 disc and verterbrae in her back. Now she's back in heels a year later. (although the heeling started before the yeear mark) Best of recovery. RPM

• 2 weeks later...