First things you look at, and shoe/feet sizes?

Epi Cene

What are the first 3 things you look at for females you see? For me, in order, they are: shoes/boots/sandals legs face Maybe our interests here, influence that order, unlike a more general male population. Also, while the female ideal has often been small feet, I'm more attracted to larger size shoes/feet on the females I see. Probably because I can better imagine myself in those shoes.

Great Minds Think Alike.....

I am just about the same, as far as their footwear is concerned, and of course nice liegs too. I seem to always look down first.

But I also really get turned on by tall woman, and / or women with very long hair.

I have a female friend right now that wears the same size boot as myself. That make for some fun at times.

Gary

FLAT SHOES, LIKE FLAT DRINKS, ARE FOR FLAT PEOPLE

The first thing I look for in a woman is, is she is wearing a skirt? If she is, has she got nice legs and wearing heels. If she is wearing trousers I usually lose interest.

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

Generally, for me a passing glance of a woman is: Legs Shoes Face Body But with the most amazing women I have had the pleasure of knowing, on first meeting it has been face first, and up to a minute before I’ve even noticed their shoes.

I tend to look down first, shoes/boots, legs, and then total picture. I am a boot person and nothing excites me more than a beautiful women wearing heeled boots. I do also enjoy regular heeled shoes but cold weather brings out the best!! I also do prefer long hair and a shapely body. So, here it is. Shoes Legs Hair Body Jim

For me, it's the initial overall appearance that sets the initial impression. Kinda like looking at the silhouette first, then the face, hair, neatness, manner of dress, and then, shoes. I view the shoes from the prospective of "do I have a pair like them, or do I like them or not." I'm not critical, mind you, just interested in seeing what taste the person is exhibiting. It's great when you see a woman wearing a pair like a pair you have and doubly noteworthy when you see a woman wearing a pair identical to the pair you are wearing.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Footwear overall apperance legs I look at what they are wearing on their feet first, then a general overall look at their appearnce, then starting at legs and moving up.....

High heels forever, ward

It's great when you see a woman wearing a pair like a pair you have and doubly noteworthy when you see a woman wearing a pair identical to the pair you are wearing.

Actully, these days I find most women are wearing what I'm wearing. Jeans and trainers :rofl:

"You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave ! " The Eagles, "Hotel California"

1. Face 2. Legs 3. Shoes/boots... Following Pavlov's Classical Conditioning theory, I personally believe my interest in shoes/boots (the order or the first 3 things I look at on a female) evolved as such: Unconditioned Stimulus (US)=steak.......(Face and legs) Unconditioned Response (UR)=salivation...........passion Conditioned Stimulus (CS)=bell.........shoes/boots Conditioned Response (CR)=salivation........passion While I wasn't born with a inherited disposition to like shoes/boots and probably initially exhibited either weak or no response to shoes, my persona eventually merged the shoes/boots relationship with passion. Without constant reinforcement, the CS's power would fade away, but who wants that?

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Sorry Bubba, could not resist that one, I notice that a lot of people on this topic say they look at a woman's legs and shoes, well in my home town most women wear trousers which cover the shoes, which are usually flats. :)

nothing with a nice pair of hipster pants or jeans on a woma, especially if they are tight or show off their bottom with a heels hiding underneath them so that it makes you work hard to get a good look at where/what the magical heel clicking noice is coming from :)

I look for boots/heels first. The higher the better. Then I look for big tits and finally the face or hair, depending on wether they are coming or going. I prefer skirts to pants. This time of year I always look for high heeled boots. Then I really like leather skirts or leather pants. Then a tight sweater and then the face or hair. Long hair is better in most cases. I like to see girls dress the way I would like to dress. Dress for sex. Tammi

Everyone should wear boots!

I tend to look at footwear first. If she's wearing heels of any sort, that gets a second look. If they're at least 3 inches, she's got my attention. If they're 4 inches or more and black, watch out! If I see a foot slip out or a shoe dangle, that's when I fall off the chair, if I'm sitting down.:) In summary, here's my sequence: feet footwear derriere face

Black 5-inch stilettos - the only way to go!

I am a lot like most of you fellows here. I tend to look at the feet first, and then work my way up her frame to the face and hair and then I work my way back down to her feet again. I tend to make a quick assessment of what I see, what I like, and what I don't care for and dwell on the good spots a bit. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!