My New Avatar

Spikes

I've been a member for almost a year now and finally figured out how to add a picture to my profile. Knowing that it will be a while before my icon changes from comfy loafers, I wanted to put in a picture that reflects the type of shoe that I prefer to wear. They are one of my favorite pair of pumps....with a 5 inch heel. Since they are red, they don't see any street heeling action, but I have a black pair of 4 inch leather pumps that I've had to replace the heel tips on twice. I guess that gives you some indication of the amount of foot traffic they get. Hope you like the Avatar.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

5" red spikes! Yummy! I do love that colour. I have a pair myself with ankle straps by Jante....VERY comfy! Just wish I had more opportunity to wear them out. :-)

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I too, like the style!! 5" spikes are my favorite although I am a boot man and have 2 pair. And maybe someday I'll figure out how to add an Avatar.. Everytime I try it's too large in size..Jim

Adding an avatar is easy. All you do is choose your picture, then use your favourite image editing software to resize it to 163x110 pixels max. It helps if you crop the picture as much as possible so you get the maximum size for the focal point. If you're struggling, upload the image you want to one of the free hosting services and pm me the url for it. I can resize it for you and upload an avatar-sized version. Chris

Judging by the arch of the pumps in your avatar, it appears to me to be 6" stilettos and not 5". However, if you have small feet, then 5" stilettos appear higher than they really are.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I finally went to Imagehost and uploaded my Avatar picture there. Guess I was lucky enough for it to be the right size because I don't think I have any image editing software on my computer. As for the 5 inch or 6 inch issue, I'm pretty sure they are 5 inch pumps. They are a size 10. Maybe they just look higher in the arch from the overhead shot that was taken. By the way, I got them at Maya Shoes on Hollywood Blvd. in Los Angeles before they went out of business. I loved their shoes, but always thought the owner (a mature woman) was a bit pushy about making a quick selection. Maybe she had been burned by guys coming in and just trying on lots of shoes without buying anything.

Looking to share my fetish with like-minded individuals. I love to wear classic opera pumps in public with 4-5 inch stiletto heels.

Maya was a friend of my wife and I. I bought a number of shoes there, and the wife bought me a pair of black leather platform boots. I even had my picture taken with her while wearing a pair of red glitter platform slides. I know the rents went up quite a bit on Hollywood Blvd., and she tended to be a little more expensive and a little pushy compared to the nearby Lady Salon or whatever and Frederick's, where you could just wander and look at a good selection of shoes. You could even try many of them on at the former shop without anyone pestering you. Mostly girls shopping there. The trend has been to high volume, low price sales. Maya did a lot of custom work (for a price) and used to mention all the men customers she had and what she made. My boots are custom sized. She would show you the various parts of the shoes and how they were made. I don't think that lower volume business paid the rent any more on Hollywood Blvd.

• 2 years later...

I've been a member for almost a year now and finally figured out how to add a picture to my profile. Knowing that it will be a while before my icon changes from comfy loafers, I wanted to put in a picture that reflects the type of shoe that I prefer to wear. They are one of my favorite pair of pumps....with a 5 inch heel. Since they are red, they don't see any street heeling action, but I have a black pair of 4 inch leather pumps that I've had to replace the heel tips on twice. I guess that gives you some indication of the amount of foot traffic they get. Hope you like the Avatar.

Yes I like them very much.

I went out with the dog tonight, and wore my 4 inch black pats all the way round the estate and along thr main road. I felt great.:wink:

Muddypaws.