Mildy Erotic

wez

For those of you who live in the UK, does anyone else find the posters for the big price squeeze at Superdrug slightly arousing?

Posted Image

Not quite the same effect as when the poster is a big as you!

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

I thought the toothpaste was a bit kinky as well. I must have a secret crush thing going on that I wasn't aware of (as if heels weren't enough!).

Admirer of one special lady in high heels.

Search back through Tara's posts and you'll find pics of her crushing a lot of different things with those sexy high heels she wears. :D

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I've received a couple email inquiries about where to get the 5 inch heel Western Ranch boots shown in the boots album. Here's my reply:

They were made by Western Ranch Boots in Ajax, Ontario Canada. Last fall (2003), with no warning, Western Ranch closed their operation and left many people with paid for but unfilled orders. They did eventually come through with some of the boots but I think a few people got screwed in the operation. They had a good reputation and had been making boots for several years at the time. I think they started making the 5 inch heels (and higher) boots in early 2002. The boots are great quality and are definitely worth the $350 I paid.

One of the principals of the company has since surfaced and is supposedly back in business but considering the recent history and the policy of payment by money order only, up front; there haven't been many takers. They're at www.westernranchboots.net.

Champion Attitude boots www.caboots.com in El Paso, Texas, has produced a 4 inch heel (called the WR heel) but personally I don't like it. They're talking about getting some genuine 5 inch heel lasts but so far have not come through -- they promised May for a long time.

Paul Bond boots, an old time custom boot shop in Nogales, Arizona, will make a heel up to around 4 - 4 1/2 inches measured up the back, but they're excellent quality custom boots and start around $650.

Note in talking to western boot makers, they usually measure heel height along the boot's side seam. My Paul Bond boots (stolen!) were ordered with a 3 inch heel, and measured at the back they were a bit over 4 inches. I've put a picture of them in the Yahoo album.

I'm currently working with Champion Boots www.championboot.com, also in El Paso, to produce a pair of boots similar to the lost Paul Bonds for around $300. Note Champion Boots is owned by Jose Sanchez and Champion Attitude boots is another company owned by his son Joey. Both have a reputation for excellent quality made to order boots.

Finally you can learn much more about the world of high heel cowboy boots by joining the yahoo group hhcowboyboots.

Hi, We noticed the poster in superdrug, it has made shopping more fun lately, I also saw a fab poster for shoes and boots at Heathrow last week, but I was in a crowd that was moving too fast for me to stop and look at it. trouble is, one of us will walk into a lamp post one day if there are to many adverts like this.

The angels have the phonebox.

The bus shelters currently have a poster for Stanford Shopping Center showing a pair of brown leather dress boots with heels and toes pointed enough to be deadly weapons. I didn't even mind the decorative perforations on the toe. I get quite turned on every time we pass the shelter on our evening walk.

Michael

A couple of months back we had some billboard signs advertising Windsor Smith shoes for men. All the styles started with L and showed just the shoes. However there was one that showed a girl with nothing on except these particular shoes. She was sitting on a black highly polished floor hands and legs appropiately positioned to hide her private parts. The name of the shoe? Labia