New Shoes I'm Interested In!

JeffB

Saw these beauties at the Designer Shoes website http://www.designershoes.com:

Posted Image

These gorgeous pumps are made from eelskin and, judging from the picture, they look mondo sharp, even moreso than my beloved Ros Hommerson Ingras. They also cost $101.00! Yow! That would probably be the most I've ever paid for a pair of shoes, be they men's or women's, but the lure might well prove too powerful to resist. As far as I'm concerned, I can NEVER have enough pumps! :D

I'll let everyone know if I decide to buy them, though, chances are I probably will!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

JeffB:-) I'm like you, I can never have enough pairs of pumps. That's a good looking pair of pumps and if you can afford the cost, I'm sure they will go over big with the ladies at work. Let us know if you purchase them and what comments come from the ladies. I'm also building a collection of boots that I can use in my street-heeling. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

I'm sure they will go over big with the ladies at work. Let us know if you purchase them and what comments come from the ladies.

HA! Pretty much everything I've worn has met with ringing endorsements from the ladies at the office. As for those eelskin pumps, they come in dark brown, so I'm gonna go with that color since I only have one pair of brown shoes in my closet! Gotta diversify!

:D

JeffB:-) Go for them, good buddy. After wearing red patents to work, the dark brown ones sound very conservative. Work your audience a bit and then maybe you could spring some exotic colors on them again after they catch their breathe. Some colors like bright yellow patents, or pink patents, or maybe white patents, or use YOUR imagination. Cheers--- Dawn HH

You better get them before I get them or else they'll be out! Just kidding, I wear a size 11 women's. Those are stylish--just buy them and be glad you did when your size was in supply.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Jeff, I can't wait to hear the reaction of your co-workers when you show up for work wearing those beautiful shoes.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Sscotty727:-) Just be careful and don't push things. Some of the guys here have learned by experience. It is a terrible thing not to be able to wear heels for the rest of your life. After all, wearing heels should be enjoyable and fun. I really look forward to wearing my heels daily. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I know that I posted everything correctly, but my last post got posted under this thread. IT SHOULD HAVE POSTED ITSELF UNDER THE "LOSING DESIRE FOR HEELS" thread. The wonderful world of modern electronics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

Well, I'll be placing the order for those pumps today. The more I look at those gorgeous shoes, the more I absolutely HAVE to have them!!! I'll keep everyone posted on my progress! :D

Nice shoes Jeff,glad to hear you've decided to go with the purchase. I have procrastinated before and lived to regret it.

Nothing worse than deciding (at long last) to get those killer heels and finding they have just sold the very last pair in your size...aahhhhhhh :x :x :D

They are sure to be a hit,but do let us know what the girls at work think.

jim :)

• 2 weeks later...

An update on the shoes below which I recently ordered:

Posted Image

Got an email from the company saying those killer eelskin pumps (in dark brown) were shipped, so I should be getting them soon, perhaps by the end of this week! Hot damn! I can't wait! And yes, I will take a pic of me wearing them to post here! :D

Yeah! I can't wait to get my hands on them! Those pumps were made for me! I can already envision how sharp I'll look in 'em! And since they come in three other colors, I'll probably get those over time as well! :D

JeffB:-) Go, Jeff, GO!!! The more the merrier when it comes to shoes and boots. Bubba136 gave you some good advise. Better to order all available colors and while you can still get your size than to have your heart set on something and then be disappointed because you waited too long and missed out. Don't procrastinate. Cheers--- Dawn HH

I'll probably go with black next. Black goes with everything! Especially with fall right around the corner! Heh!

Good news! The J. Renee eelskin pumps arrived on Saturday! The picture on the website doesn't do them justice! There are flat out GORGEOUS shoes, perhaps the most beautiful I've ever owned. At least in my size anyway! More importantly, they fit like a dream! Too bad Monday's a holiday as I can't wait to get to work and show off my newest acquisitions!

JeffB:-) I, myself, have never had a pair of shoes made out of eelskin. It sounds like a very unusual material for such a product. You will probably get some different remarks and opinions from your co-workers when they find out what your new shoes are made of. I can see that you are anxious to show off how well that they look and how they feel to the office personnel. Maybe you will make some of the ladies a wee bit jealous when they see them. Have any of them tried your various shoes on themselves or bought dupicates for themselves to up-date or match your footwear in competition? Be sure and let us know the results. Any chance of any pics with them on you? Cheers--- Dawn HH

I'm sure I speak for at least most here when I say we're drooling in anticipation in seeing you brandishing your latest trophies! :D Congrats on getting a dreamy pair o' pumps!

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Well, I plan on taking a picture of me at my desk in my new shoes on Tuesday. I think everyone will be impressed with how great those pumps look! :D

Genebujold:-) I know what you mean about the composite heels being noisy. When I first started street-heeling I had each new pair of boot heel-tips replaced with a rubber tip. Even after that some of them aren't much softer than in the begining with the composite heels and tips. At first the noise bothered me a lot. I must be getting used to the noise now as the last couple of pairs of new boots haven't had the tips changed to rubber. I can't say that I have a "don't care attitude" as to the noise of my heels now over in the beginning, it's just that I am more at home with the sound of the factory heel tips now. Cheers--- Dawn HH