Updating: the best place to hide the longest boot.

morpho

Hello everyone, Im new member here but i used to read this site since long time ago, i really enjoy reading and LEARNING from all of you, about this attraction very special that we have to the high heels, Issue (today) that we cannot be free to wear at the eyes of the society but surely in some time the fashion will be on men to wear them. Let just say that after thinking and thinking about this obsesion( at least for me) that i have for wearing women shoes, i had came up with one of hundred of facts, that is " because it is forbidden it makes our couriosity to dare and ENJOY more about this, in some cases is turn as a necesity and ofcourse a pleasure, which just us know how it feels, beside of course of sexuality etc. Given this short intro, i have this issue yet, Where in the world i can hide several pairs of thigh high boots from the eyes of my wife, (unfortunatelly i dont want to risk it in confessing this secret) so i need the most original suggestions, i have thought in secret holes in the house, or in a tool box with a lock, etc. I would appreciate if you can tell me storuies of success or accidental experiences. cheers

V. Morpho

Hi Morpho, Welcome aboard. I am sure I won't be the only one here to tell you this, but you really need to take that step of letting your wife know. Not this second and maybe not all at once (there are MANY threads here of slowly crossing the bridge), but if you keep it secret for too long, it will eventually come out and things will be far worse for you than if you just told her. The biggest obviously would be her wondering what else your hiding/lied about. Think of it this way. If you found something she was hiding from you and she offered it was just that one thing and she was just afraid of your reaction, wouldnt you lose alot of trust in her and wonder what else she is hiding or how deep it goes? Unfortunately (fortunately for me though), since I told my gf at the time all about my obession for heels upfront, she has ALWAYS known that about me, so I don't know the best way of telling your wife. That is something best left to others here that have been through it, but I can tell you, you definitely don't want to keep it hidden. Good luck and again welcome aboard! Scotty

You should have told your wife about your boots before you married her, unless it is something you belatedly discovered about yourself. If you are presently happily married, I don't think she would kick you out for telling her now. Most likely she will give you a pass for honesty. She may even let you continue wearing your boots. On the other hand it could possibly poison your relationship with her for many years to come. If so, you will have to work hard to get things back on track. Now is the time to start.

Michael

If you really want to hide them, you could try taking up a couple of floorboards. There's usually plenty of room under there, however you'd want to put your boots in bags first. It is far better if she knows though. No matter how well-hidden they are there's always a chance she might find them, and if she does when you're not around she's going to make her own conclusions, which might not necessarily be the right ones. You're also running the risk of her coming home unexpectedly and catching you in them! When I told my wife about my heels it gave us chance to discuss it. Although she doesn't let me wear them around her (yet), she's OK with me having them to wear when she's out. She even gave me a pair of her boots! As it stands, I may have to change out of my heels if she comes home early when I'm wearing them, but it's not a big deal and seeing me in them won't shock her. Chris

i appreciate so much all your suggestions and your cautions, this issue is not that easy, all my life i had been scaping or trying to keep the secret, this is the only thing that make this obsesion a nightmare, i dont think mi wife can understand even if i am the most honest person and my words would be the perfect ones in order to explain the little secret, as some of you told me that i can get a risk of poisoning my relationship, which is what i think it could happen, for nothing of the world even playing with heels i can put my life in jeopardy. It is to sad I know, Perphaps you all are very right that there is a possibility that my wife could understand, but in me i am sure i wont like any reaction from her negative or positive toward the topic, i prefer to keep the secret or let go the obsesion (which is almost impossible youa all know that) but for my relationship i prefer to loose satisfaction someway in my life than the whole happiness of it. I want to know your experiences, good and bad, we all can take a lesson from them, how many of you got the girlfriend finding your collection. and why, reactions from her and yours, if your life change for good or bad, thank you all again for partcipating and your time. cheers

V. Morpho

I guess I didn't really answer your question.

I read somewhere about a woman who complained that her husband was a "pervert". He must have been some sort of businessman. Several times a week he would go to his office to inspect his collection of boots. Hundreds of them, both men's and women's. The woman mistakenly thought her husband was going to see his collection of old books.

I guess this would work if you owned a business in which there was a private area, off limits to your employees, for storing your collection.

A comment on my experience. Katherine gave me credit for honesty but won't let me wear my boots. She still wants to marry me and lets me wear wedge slides in public, although she doesn't really approve of them. I think at worse you may have to stop wearing your boots. Perhaps you can compromise and have her wear the boots instead. This worked for us. It's a two-way street I guess. I don't think I'd want her wearing men's shoes.

Michael

Hi Morpho, I saw your reply to my topic a short wearing story, which I see Emery pointed you to. The story is fact. Yes I told my wife before she was my wife, but that didn't make it easier. She refused to accept it through 2 years of being together, 2 further years of being engaged and 3 years of marriage. Now on our 4th anniversary she is slowly coming around. I can only imagine the outcome if she had found out some other way, without me telling her. We'd probably be divorced. My advice is to take it slow, firstly bring up the subject of shoes and how you like the look of whatever style. Mention how you wonder what it would feel like to wear them, and that you'd like to try it. Don't go off the deep end if it is dismissed first time with a laugh or bad comment. Take it one step at a time, slowly slowly catchee monkey. Your relationship with your wife can not last if there are secrets or lies between you, trust in the love you have for her, and make compromises to get some middle ground. My own wife appreciated my honesty, and initially let me try some of her shoes on for a few minutes. When she was ok with it she allowed a bit longer. And as you see, she now gave me a pair of shoes which even a few months ago would have been a definite no go. Hope it works out for you, but my advice is tell her, and compromise.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

shy guy this is a great advice i appreciate that do you think the process will be too long? i know you dont know mrs morpho but in a general scale do you think, for you it toofk more than 4 years, any suggestions in order to do fast movements. cheers evryone: The ideas are great and the suggestions are very helpfull, even emery this is the way that has to be managed. thanks to you all, WOULD BE COOL TO HEAR THE STORY OF GETTING OUT FROM THE CLOSET FROM EVERYONE AND THE REACTION OF THE WOMEN.

V. Morpho

Sorry Morpho, only time will tell how long it will take, some people here report immediate acceptance of their heeling. Myself it's taken a while and still ongoing. Only advice I can give is be patient whatever happens and the sooner you tell your wife the sooner you will know which way it is going with regard to acceptance. Remember to keep your wifes feelings in mind at all times as she is going to get a bit of a shock. And just take it slow and easy. Good things are worth the waiting for.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Hi, I really had a problem when my wife to be, found a recipt from a fetish store ( I swore I threw the recipt away) for £110. It was from a time before I new her and from finding it she thought heels were a pasion I shared with my X and not just her. I came clean, and belive me, admiting that I had a pair of 4" high heel thigh length boots was not easy, she was shocked and wanted to know where they were. Secrets as you know dont get much bigger that the one you have and I once had, the thing is, I had nothing to loose as I had been caught out, and one day no matter how well you hide your heels, she will find out. It is up to you quite how you go with this If she does not accept your thing for thigh high boots then publicly get rid of them in front of her, but if you are anything like me, then you mean no harm by owning them and wearing them. she might let you keep them. if she does not then brush it aside and start your hiding them again and living the lie that you are doing now, but if she does warm to the idea or at least tolerate them, then, welcome aboard, the water is lovley and warm. and I personaly recomend it. cheers, Nigel Hang on, the wife has just walked in and read what I have just typed. She says, what is the big problem,there are so many things inb the world that are bad, so you like high heels, there is no law about it, therefore there is nothing wrong. get real, there is nothing in it. My wife can not quite understand my liking for heels(as I am a man), but then she gets quite exited by the sound of V8's or V12 sports cars (and I think that this should be a male thing). go figure? hay ho, we are happy. you might be too, you dont have much to loose really.

The angels have the phonebox.

Hi Morpho, in answer to your request for acount of how telling your wife went: When my wife and I were dating I was still cross-dressing. I later realised that I only wore womens clothes as a reason to wear high heels, but at the time I didn't know this. She hated the idea, and wanted nothing to do with it, although she accepted that it was part of me, not by choice, and I had been having counselling. For several years it remained something that we both knew existed, but pretended it didn't. Fairly recently we'd been through a bit of a rough patch, (nothing related) and were having a heart to heart. While we were on the deep and meaningful stuff, I decided to bring up my love of high heels. I think she was relieved when I told her that things had changed, and that I had realised that my interest was only for women's shoes. She first asked me if I had been borrowing her stilettos. (We have almost the same sized feet) When I said no, she asked if I had my own and where I kept them. I decided that honesty was the best policy, and she asked me about where I bought them, did I try them on etc. She also asked what I did while wearing them. When I told her that I pretty much went about my usual routine wearing my normal clothes but with high heels, she was very supportive. She said that she couldn't cope with the idea of me wearing them around her, but that it was her problem, and that what I was doing was harmless. She said that as long as I could manage with only wearing heels when she wasn't around, she was fine with me having them. At the moment I work shifts and have lots of time off while she's at work, but she promised that if my work situation changes she will make sure I can have regular "heel time". More recently, she has said that she's not ruling out that I'll ever be able to just wear them around the house, but we're not there yet. I see this as encouraging, she is at least thinking about the possibility of me wearing heels in front of her. As it stands, she knows that I have several pairs of high heels, and where I keep them. I don't know if she's been and looked at them or not, but she seems fine with the situation. Sorry for the length of this post, but I thought it might help to read another account of telling your SO and her reaction. Chris

Ah, the period of adjustment. Total acceptance really arrives when your wife realizes that you wearing high heels doesn't detract from your manliness and that you are still every bit as much a man as you would be without them. And, her thought of you loving high heels more than you love her, or in place of her, dissipates completely. That will come with time.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.