Update from Windsor

canadianbeaver17

Hi all!

I haven’t posted here in a while, but I thought I would fill you guys in.

It’s now been coming to easy. I wear those boots I have in my avatar pic to bars and clubs and people just love them. They ask me where they can get some! Being 20, it helps because you can look trendy with a little flare. I think people truly appreciate someone that thinks outside the box. I can honestly say that I have a few friends that I have met through people or wherever that topics like this have triggered long conversations and have developed friendships.

Here’s an update on some styles:

1) I got a pair similar to this from Le Chateau about 2 years ago. This was the first outside pair. Mine are a little lower, only about a 3” heel, with a 1” front (the pic I think is 4.75” tall, but same style. I wear these to school and everyday with no problem. They look like normal loafers and are very comfy:

Posted Image

2) I bought these used off eBay. These are from Steve Madden. The style is called Pepe. I first tried these on in a store long time ago. They were so comfy that I just wanted them, but too much money at the time. The pair I got was dirty cheap and in great condition. I wore these to a club last week for the first time with a toering (no toenail polish, I didn’t have time to do them). They looked nice under flare jeans:

Posted Image

3) I bought a knockoff of these at WalMart for $5. They are very cute but I haven’t had a chance to wear them out yet:

Posted Image

For the young people, what trendy styles to you like to wear? Also, what else should I experiment with wearing, shoes or other type or apparel. Doesn’t necessarily have to be a heel, but even like a cool looking flip flop or something. I guess you can say my look is still in guy mode, but with a little flare.

I would love to hear your comments!

Those first shoes look very stealthy apart from the height. It's good to know you get positive reactions all the time, and as you say it looks like a trend you are starting. I also like the other shoes, the slides look good apart from the pattern in the sole. Congrats on having the guts to dare to be different. :roll:

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Fantastic results and great shoes. Keep heeling with all that confidence and soon there will be a Canadian Beaver shoe line for women with you as the model. :roll:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

I decided to post some pics of me modelling them.

First ones are my boots that are in the avatar. The second are the Steve Madden wedges. Thrid are the strappy brown ones for $5 im still iffy on. These are all the ways that I wear them over my jeans. Note that the trendy style here is not necessarily to show all the heel, but to leave something to the imagination

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

it is hard for me to imagin that you will catch any bad reaction form wearing any of the three pairs in your pictures.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Great pics, you wear them all well. An asset to those who wish to change society's views on men in heels. You show it can be done with style and masculinity.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Quite nice to be sure! I like the look in the first pair best....then again, I'm biased. :-) A nice pair of spike boots and pants just seem to go well together...like peanut butter and jelly. Ahhhh! Now I gotta get a pic of my boots under jeans too. Now where did I put that camera...hmmmm....

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!